+ Reply to Thread
Page 276 of 465 FirstFirst ... 176 226 266 274 275 276 277 278 286 326 376 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,760 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    I get them sometimes on my neck and scalp and i apply hydrocortisone cream on them.
    Cool doke, I'll apply some, have got a tube somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    I get them sometimes on my neck and scalp and i apply hydrocortisone cream on them.
    Out of curiosity, have you always had the bumps doke, or just since trying this stuff?

can someone email them and ask them when thier patents will be published? has been 18 months since they applied for them.

Default One month in

i have been one month now using this... it hasnt slowed down the hair loss nor does it has accelerate it. will stick to it maybe 3-6 months despite the fact that i know it's a scam.. here's my reasons.
    1) no studies. will any company release products without published studies?
    2) that dr whittle or whatever his name is has NO experience/work whatsoever in hair loss
    3) when they reply an email - so far the ones i've seen here - the guy that reply says he's from "scientific support" do you think a serious company will email you from a "scientific support" unit? they just want it to make it sound fancy/true/pharmaceutical. Try that with Rogaine or even GNC to see if costumer service is the one replying or their "scientists"
    4) it really is all suplements/natural stuff. do we think that will really work?

Now, you may ask why the F am i trying this and buying this if i think all of these things exposed before? the answer is simple: im as anxious as many of you here and will knowingly get ripped by shitty companies like this one... i'd rather say i tried and it didnt work then be with the doubt. Will write again when im done with the 2 nd month.

hi jc yes i have had pimples every now and then for years,im not sure if they are mosy bites or something like that likes my blood.

Default Trx2 is not going to work

My hairs getting worse

hi champ i thought you had regrown it hahaha

Default My hair was solid now I'm going back on fin

My hair was solid now I'm going back on fin

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by abb83 View Post
    3) when they reply an email - so far the ones i've seen here - the guy that reply says he's from "scientific support" do you think a serious company will email you from a "scientific support" unit? they just want it to make it sound fancy/true/pharmaceutical. Try that with Rogaine or even GNC to see if costumer service is the one replying or their "scientists"
    I'd say this is not a bad sign at all. My requests have been some quite specific/scientific ones and they really have put in some effort in addressing them. No this should be a positive sign if anything else!
    Certainly I wouldn't compare with Rogaine or something.Those are BIG pharma with no meaningful customer support at all and questionable products (BIG also stands for BIG bastards in my opinion).

This last Few days I have been shedding and my thinner parts are where I started balding 7 yeArs ago sonin gonna give it a few weeks then going to go back to fin