+ Reply to Thread
Page 270 of 465 FirstFirst ... 170 220 260 268 269 270 271 272 280 320 370 ... LastLast
Results 2,691 to 2,700 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

I'm also extremely skeptical about all those pictureless, postless TRX2 defenders that keep "popping out" every time this thread goes downhill.

Without pictures, your opinions are marginally worth more than our resident mascot's, thechamp.

At this point, I'm 85% convinced that TRX2 does pretty much nothing a healthy, balanced diet would not do. I'll order a final batch, to make it to a full nine months, just for my peace of mind. If a miracle occurs within these last three months, trust me, none will be more surprised than I.

If it does nothing more than what I currently experience -which really ain't much to begin with- the only way for it to remain commercialy viable would be to drop it's price to about 15-20Euros per bottle. Otherwise it'll ****ing DISAPPEAR along with our brave, poor hair

Quote Originally Posted by AgainstThis View Post
    I'm also extremely skeptical about all those pictureless, postless TRX2 defenders that keep "popping out" every time this thread goes downhill.

Without pictures, your opinions are marginally worth more than our resident mascot's, thechamp.

At this point, I'm 85% convinced that TRX2 does pretty much nothing a healthy, balanced diet would not do. I'll order a final batch, to make it to a full nine months, just for my peace of mind. If a miracle occurs within these last three months, trust me, none will be more surprised than I.

If it does nothing more than what I currently experience -which really ain't much to begin with- the only way for it to remain commercialy viable would be to drop it's price to about 15-20Euros per bottle. Otherwise it'll ****ing DISAPPEAR along with our brave, poor hair
    I'm with you man - EVERY time myself and a few others slag this stuff off, a few 'lurker's appear from nowhere and give it some kind of praise - pull the other one, the pattern repeat's itself yet again today.

Anyway - good luck with your nine month's worth dude.

This shit ain't worth a dime

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by AgainstThis View Post

Well then guys please go ahead and carry on like this. I just provided you with my results to date (I didn't have to)...i'm not defending the company whatsoever BUT if their product does do me well i say so. You guys seem to be a bit biased into one direction. At least those who report some positive results are actually taking the product (I suppose) which as far as i can tell you can't say about those moaning about the product all the time.

keepthehair are you actually triying the product yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by crowningglory View Post
    Well then guys please go ahead and carry on like this. I just provided you with my results to date (I didn't have to)...i'm not defending the company whatsoever BUT if their product does do me well i say so. You guys seem to be a bit biased into one direction. At least those who report some positive results are actually taking the product (I suppose) which as far as i can tell you can't say about those moaning about the product all the time.

keepthehair are you actually triying the product yourself?
    Actually out of the TRX2 'praise worthy' comment's today, your's wasn't under suspicion - at least by myself, and i know you've been around sometime, fairplay for the input.

I am taking this stuff, and religiously - have been for nearly five month's and it's doing Zilch/Nada/Nothing for me - so my 'bias' is in the negative direction for sure.

Still, roll on six month's and if the situation is the same as is for myself, then i'll happily flame all new comers with a flame-thrower that report positive gain's

Default Against this

Shouldn't u wait until they post some pics if they don't post pics buy qauter third i will go back to propecia but saying that I do have positive results but don't try to say I'm backing this company

Inactive

Bla bla adda yadda now you downplay it to soften the waves but no mister TRX2 i a scam and it should be blacklisted.

Even with picturs i wont believe them because those pictures will be so overwhelming that they are in fact fakes.

Naaaaahhhhh scam, i more believe random people her who tested it and got no results then some crazy shills lurking here

Default Real deal or scam why did we go for this product

Real deal or scam why did we go for this product

Wow champ you surpassed yourself there dude, why do you think we tried it? To lose our hair?

Default Well from what u guys say

It's just a matter of time ands it's nit looking good for you or other people so I guess I'll be sending them back in a month or so if my hair gets worse