+ Reply to Thread
Page 262 of 465 FirstFirst ... 162 212 252 260 261 262 263 264 272 312 362 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,620 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

And on a related note champ, what should I do? Weep for years because I've lost my temples?

**** it, I'll smile. I had a good run with wild stallion hair all through my 20's and enjoyed the hell out of it. Now that it's going and I'm starting my 30's, I don't really have many options besides acceptance.

Hairloss is a bitch but mostly because it rings that "use by date" bell. Ultimately it's about growing up and accepting that -as some poet or other put it- we won't catch young ladies eyes on the street no more, because we are simply older, out of their perception zone.

War stories in the hair locker room forevermore it is

Quote Originally Posted by AgainstThis View Post
    And on a related note champ, what should I do? Weep for years because I've lost my temples?

**** it, I'll smile. I had a good run with wild stallion hair all through my 20's and enjoyed the hell out of it. Now that it's going and I'm starting my 30's, I don't really have many options besides acceptance.

Hairloss is a bitch but mostly because it rings that "use by date" bell. Ultimately it's about growing up and accepting that -as some poet or other put it- we won't catch young ladies eyes on the street no more, because we are simply older, out of their perception zone.

War stories in the hair locker room forevermore it is
    Amen to that. I had wicked hair styles right up to my late thirties and I'm extremely grateful for that.

I wish I could prolong it, but alas time and genes are having their rage.

Default I'm not saying that

We all want results the only thing I can think of my results are good ATM because I had alot if hair to start with

Andy, Jun-23 22:36 (BST):
    Hi Michael,
    This is Andy (TRX2 Scientific Support).
    We will be releasing documentation from our ongoing studies during Q3 of this year. This will include pictures and hair counts.
    Thank you very much for your interest.

Inactive

Hi I was asked by some of you (Flowers and JCM) to join over here at this discussion. Well I'm following this thread for a while. It looks like the views on TRX2 and results to date are somehow different. Fair enough. All I can contribute here is that I've been following the company for quite a while as I met their science guys at a medicine conference in Birmingham couple of years ago (I was a student at the time). I've been on TRX2 since early january. Certainly hair loss stopped a lot but the most intriguing progress has been made along the mid-front area. I can't confirm that there has been any dramatic "regrowth" or something BUT fact is that my hair does look much better now. I had a hole in the mid-front area before (easily visible in sunlight) which is almost gone now. My parents (who don't know that i am taking any treatments at all) randomly commented on this a while back (along the lines "what happened that I suddenly got back my hair").

Having said that: Caveat emptor! as probably anything in this industry...However, I'm aware that trx2 rather is a smart supplement product than some fancy ultra-wonders drug. i'm not in for results only anyway (in case some some argues that drugs were more efficient). safety is a more important issue to me and i rather go with this natural long-term alternative than some heavy interfering drugs.

My hair is worse since starting this. Definitely does nothing at all. Nice placebo for some though.

My hairs deffo in a downward spiral no matter how I try to imagine otherwise frankly, anyway welcome HairyHair-don't remember the invite? But hello anyway

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    My hairs deffo in a downward spiral no matter how I try to imagine otherwise frankly, anyway welcome HairyHair-don't remember the invite? But hello anyway
    Nanogen thread a while ago

Quote Originally Posted by HairyHair View Post
    Nanogen thread a while ago
    Rings a bell lol, no worries anyway

Andy, Jun-23 22:47 (BST):
    Hi Michael,
    I'm very sorry you are unsatisfied with this timeframe. I know the wait can be frustrating. Unfortunately, there is very little we can do to expedite the scientific study process, even though we'd like to.
    Thanks for your interest.