+ Reply to Thread
Page 261 of 465 FirstFirst ... 161 211 251 259 260 261 262 263 271 311 361 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,610 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

Why is against this smiling if his lost his temples

It's funny how some of you guys are getting so defensive over people experimenting with their OWN MONEY with this product. Not to push the envelope here, but this witch hunt reminds me of how everyone called BS on Jesus back in the day. Yes, some of you are being that ridiculous and just need to chill out. Against This is not pushing this product on anyone and I don't think TheChamp is taken seriously enough to influence a single person to buy anything.

Quote Originally Posted by ThinFast View Post
    Not to push the envelope here, but this witch hunt reminds me of how everyone called BS on Jesus back in the day.
    What the hell is that supposed to mean? Are you saying as if people back then called BS on Jesus but look, now we know he was real/right? (And that's an argument for TRX2?) Cuz people still do make a damn good case calling BS on Jesus lol

Against this - this is EXACTLY what has happened to me as well.

My hairline (and temples) have gotten progressively worse over the last five months but the hair that remains is thicker, stronger and generally less greasy. No regrowth so far.

As I said previously - TRX is doing SOMETHING which is why I am going to remain positive and stick with it for a few months.

Praying that the weak hairline has been kicked out ready for the magical "temporal regrowth" that is promised.

Hmm - we'll see...

Quote Originally Posted by 30plus View Post
    Against this - this is EXACTLY what has happened to me as well.

My hairline (and temples) have gotten progressively worse over the last five months but the hair that remains is thicker, stronger and generally less greasy. No regrowth so far.

As I said previously - TRX is doing SOMETHING which is why I am going to remain positive and stick with it for a few months.

Praying that the weak hairline has been kicked out ready for the magical "temporal regrowth" that is promised.

Hmm - we'll see...
    My hairline is diminishing quickly too.

If I was told this product was designed to screw your hairline and temples I'd believe it.

I'm my case it's probably Minox and natural progression.

It's logical to think there will be a shed before growth, hope thats the case-still not convinced about this product-but the cat will be out of the bag very soon..

Quote Originally Posted by Flowers View Post
    What the hell is that supposed to mean? Are you saying as if people back then called BS on Jesus but look, now we know he was real/right? (And that's an argument for TRX2?) Cuz people still do make a damn good case calling BS on Jesus lol
    You're focusing on the argument, I'm not getting into that and never was b/c it would just cause endless debate as it always has. I'm saying the mob mentality that some people on here demonstrate towards others (and this isn't specific to just those trying out TRX2) is similar to the stories you hear of back then. God forbid something work that regrows hair, that's blasphemy!! Anyone that says something not even negative (I'm not sure if you would classify what Against This has said as negative, positive, or neutral) must be a plant for Whitfield! It's a joke. What is everyone afraid of? That someone may buy another bottle of X product? Big deal, we're grown ups... well some of us are (I'm not referring to you Flowers), we can all make decisions on whether or not to buy any product or service we want

Anyway, back on track with this thread: I'm a week or so into bottle 4, still nothing except less hair. Suck it Whitfield.

This is merely optimistic conjecture but perhaps the temple region is the area that has thinned the most, and as a consequence to take longer to 'recover'.

Quote Originally Posted by ThinFast View Post
    You're focusing on the argument, I'm not getting into that and never was b/c it would just cause endless debate as it always has. I'm saying the mob mentality that some people on here demonstrate towards others (and this isn't specific to just those trying out TRX2) is similar to the stories you hear of back then. God forbid something work that regrows hair, that's blasphemy!! Anyone that says something not even negative (I'm not sure if you would classify what Against This has said as negative, positive, or neutral) must be a plant for Whitfield! It's a joke. What is everyone afraid of? That someone may buy another bottle of X product? Big deal, we're grown ups... well some of us are (I'm not referring to you Flowers), we can all make decisions on whether or not to buy any product or service we want

Anyway, back on track with this thread: I'm a week or so into bottle 4, still nothing except less hair. Suck it Whitfield.
    Yeah I agree 100%. The people taking another risk by trying this stuff don't need a bunch of angry people telling them how much of a scam it is. We all know how this industry works and the likelihood of new products being scams, but are desperate especially when something like TRX2 comes along and seems promising.

I'm not one to start fights or bickering...but these internet trolls who find it an accomplishment to sound witty through sarcasm and insults need to get a life. Perhaps, spend your time on an aspect of your life that I know could use some improvement such as picking up women. The basement is a dark place.

I can think of a couple of names that can take this advice.

Anyway, we all knew that this treatment would take time to see some or any progress. For those of you who don't believe it will work, just shut your mouth because the results will be out in Q3. I'm spending my money, not yours. Please refrain from making idiotic comments.

Quote Originally Posted by Deluxe View Post
    I'm not one to start fights or bickering...but these internet trolls who find it an accomplishment to sound witty through sarcasm and insults need to get a life. Perhaps, spend your time on an aspect of your life that I know could use some improvement such as picking up women. The basement is a dark place.

I can think of a couple of names that can take this advice.

Anyway, we all knew that this treatment would take time to see some or any progress. For those of you who don't believe it will work, just shut your mouth because the results will be out in Q3. I'm spending my money, not yours. Please refrain from making idiotic comments.
    +1. let's stay supportive on here. hairloss is emotional, so let's not direct it toward each another.