+ Reply to Thread
Page 258 of 465 FirstFirst ... 158 208 248 256 257 258 259 260 268 308 358 ... LastLast
Results 2,571 to 2,580 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

Default I'm happy

You guys don't buy what I say I'm norwood1 let's say I'm having definite results look on YouTube type in trx2 there advertising there now

TRX2 IS A SCAM. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. IT WILL NOT DO ANYTHING.

Do not waste your money thinking it will provide some modest results or something. It will do nothing at all. Do not support this company because they give you false hope.

Quote Originally Posted by KeepTheHair View Post
    TRX2 IS A SCAM. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. IT WILL NOT DO ANYTHING.

Do not waste your money thinking it will provide some modest results or something. It will do nothing at all. Do not support this company because they give you false hope.
    Agreed. It's doing nothing. There won't be a turbo reversal.

Well I'm sticking to my guns I have seen results looking forward to the site updating results

Keepthehair.......while I'm inclined to agree with your frustration and the fact that we have not yet seen any viable reasons for TRX2 to work (be it from the treatment itself or the Company), I still think it is still a little pre-mature to scream SCAM.

I still caution others not to purchase this product, however, from the people who are, we still have a couple months to truly determine what is going on here.

We're at a crossroad.

Against where are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Deluxe View Post
    Keepthehair.......while I'm inclined to agree with your frustration and the fact that we have not yet seen any viable reasons for TRX2 to work (be it from the treatment itself or the Company), I still think it is still a little pre-mature to scream SCAM.

I still caution others not to purchase this product, however, from the people who are, we still have a couple months to truly determine what is going on here.

We're at a crossroad.
    We are at a crossroads-but from my viewpoint and where I'm at-to get to the six month mark, two months for now-only a magician would be able to give me the promised results.

I dont buy that we should wait 9-12 months.

They say the 'majority' will see improvements at month 5.

Luiza even said to me by month 6.

But, as I said - for myself I believe only Merlin the wizard would be able to turn it around.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    We are at a crossroads-but from my viewpoint and where I'm at-to get to the six month mark, two months for now-only a magician would be able to give me the promised results.

I dont buy that we should wait 9-12 months.

They say the 'majority' will see improvements at month 5.

Luiza even said to me by month 6.

But, as I said - for myself I believe only Merlin the wizard would be able to then it around.
    JCM, I hear you. Remember though, they said that you would see initial results at around that time, which in my opinion does not mean that you will have a full NW2 restoration by that time point. Most of us are at month 4 -- 2 more months and I believe we should have at least a couple of us from the group who start to notice something.

I know that when it comes to scams, we are all very aware of how dirty some of the companies are -- we have been burned way too many times...but think of why there are a lot of us giving this a try. Are we stupid? No. The TRX2 rope continues to tighten and in time, we will know what it is truly made of...

Inactive

KeepTheHair,
    TRX2 does not nearly advertises its product as you advertise "TRX2 is a scam".

In fact looking at your input here so far makes me suspicious on why you are trying to push some particular products so strongly from the board (even your location field within your profile is used for such a purpose)?

I'm not saying that TRX2 is the holy grail but let the data come in and don't just ignore the users who do have positive results with TRX2. Painting the word "scam" in bold red fonts all over the forum without considering any objective facts or even trying out the product yourself does not really support your credibility and/or suggest authenticity.

Quote Originally Posted by Deluxe View Post
    JCM, I hear you. Remember though, they said that you would see initial results at around that time, which in my opinion does not mean that you will have a full NW2 restoration by that time point. Most of us are at month 4 -- 2 more months and I believe we should have at least a couple of us from the group who start to notice something.

I know that when it comes to scams, we are all very aware of how dirty some of the companies are -- we have been burned way too many times...but think of why there are a lot of us giving this a try. Are we stupid? No. The TRX2 rope continues to tighten and in time, we will know what it is truly made of...
    That's a fair summary Deluxe - if by the six month mark no one from this thread is convinced something is happening as opposed to trying to convince themselves it is! I certainly won't reorder, and I think the backlash should begin.