+ Reply to Thread
Page 234 of 465 FirstFirst ... 134 184 224 232 233 234 235 236 244 284 334 ... LastLast
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

Quote Originally Posted by thechamp View Post
    Well have you got a URL I'm on myiphone and I'll post some pics to prove I ant talking shit
    I'm not interested in your pics. I've just wasted 5 minutes sifting thru all of your posts, they ALL relate to TRX2, why is that?

Dont you have ANY interest in hair loss help other than TRX2?

For someone that claim's to have been on Finasteride, seems fkn fishy to me that you haven't asked any Q's about it on other thread's, but just keep buzzing around on this forum?

Hmm is this thread about trx2 hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by thechamp View Post
    Hmm is this thread about trx2 hmmm
    Don't try and be smart it doesn't suit you.

Since you joined this forum you've never left this thread, tad unusual.

Your just paranoid it's a trx2 thread simple

JCM who cares, calm down man you are way too sensitive and come off as kinda rude sometimes. I know you're unhappy about the hair situation but everyone is unhappy. Be easy dude

Quote Originally Posted by Flowers View Post
    JCM who cares, calm down man you are way too sensitive and come off as kinda rude sometimes. I know you're unhappy about the hair situation but everyone is unhappy. Be easy dude
    Hey Flowers-no worries, the rudness is intended when it comes to champ

SizzlingHairs you raise valid points. To answer you:

My hairloss has always been slow. Ironically, the Norwood shifts came after the relationships that pretty much ****ed up my chances at a normal life

I'm 29 now and with what I'd call a NW 2.5. Too far gone to be a solid two, not a 3 YET. It goes slowly and I have not experienced any excess shedding whilst on TRX2. I never followed any kind of medication in the past, except for Inneov Homme (worthless) and some Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil (also worthless.)

I was on 2 % keto shampoo for eight months before starting TRX2 and I can't say it had affected my shedding much. Right before my first order arrived, I was going through a month-and-a-half massive shed, the Norwood shifting kind. I was scared shitless. As soon as my TRX2 arrived, the shedding stopped. Slowly but steadily, I began to hope but if my results have not been duplicated on anyone else, it's very possible it all was a placebo effect.

Now I'm at an interesting fork. Still not shedding, and there is increased thickness in my hair. A lot of tiny hairs in the undergrowth of the scalp giving the illusion of density, much in the way that Toppikk does. I have not lost all faith in TRX2 just yet but the whole business is fishy. Honestly, I don't know know what to think.

Ok guys, what do you think about this??!!!
    I ordered the "best value deal" in trx2 web for 3 month supply. This is the second time I do this. And the last one I think.
    Well, I send a message to the TRX2 saying that I do not want to be charged automatically, (If I don't see results in 6 months, **** it!)
    And this is the message I receive from them.
    Personally I think they are taking advantage!!

EMAIL SENT BY ME:

Hello I just ordered 3 more bottles from you guys.
    I want to check that I'm not in the quarterly program, as I DO NOT WISH TO BE CHARGED AUTOMATICALLY EVERY 75 DAYS.
    Please make sure that I'm not included in the quarterly program, and that automated payment is not active for my account.
    best regards,

xxxxxx

Subject: Re: TRX2 Order Confirmation - 11TRX21225285
    Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2011 01:52:52 +0200
    To: sdantin@hotmail.com

Hi xxxxx,
    OK no problem. I understand that you "accidentally" have ordered our Best Value deal (Hair Growth Club Subscription) and instead would like to take advantage of our "Good Value" deal (no recurring payment profile).
    I have forwarded your request to our accounts team. However, in order to allow us to process your order as a regular order we have to collect a further EUR 29.81 from you as your order now will be treated as a regular (i.e. "Good Value" order with a total price of EUR 179.75 - see http://www.trx2.com/store/trx2-capsules/).
    Please find a pro-forma invoice attached to this email. Clicking on the credit card payment link will allow for you to get the balance collected.
    Once the transaction has cleared your supplies will be on the fastest possible way. Thanks,
    Jenny
    Regards,
    Jenny
    TRX2.com / Sales Team

MY LAST EMAIL TO THEM:

Ok Jenny, even thought I do not agree with your policy at all, please keep me in, keep me in in the "Best Value Deal" as I do not want to pay you guys

and extra 30 euros. If this is not possible, please return my money unto my account.

best regards,

xxxxx.

Ever heard of prepaid cards? You sign up for the best value and then you don't charge the card with money when the time comes for them to collect.

It's a beautiful system.

(Hear that Whitfield? I"m sure you'll do something about THAT now but God forbid you post pictures of results.)