Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thechamp
    • Jan 2011

Ok

My experience with minoxidil is it worked for 3 years then stopped went to spectraldnc that worked for two then went to propecia now trx2

Comment

• AgainstThis
      • Jan 2011

From what everyone on the home country forum says, Spectral works just fine, if that is you are a minox responder. It's turbo minox, pretty much.

This new spectral, complete with astressin-b is a TOPICAL, studies about astressin-b concern it's INTERNAL use, there's a very big difference there.

The way it stands, Replicel remains our best, quickest way to hair and our bruised dignity.

PS Jcm, If I was you I wouldn't worry about the milk. If it was the culprit for anything, most of EVERYONE in the Western World would go bald before 25. Don't be absurd. I know our despair mounts but let's not get irrational.

Comment

• gutted
        • Jan 2011

I wonder if boosting the trx2 ingredients would yeild faster/more results? i think for a month or 2 i was on both individual trx2 ingredients plus trx2, i cant remember if i noticed anything though, i think i may start doing this again.

It may be similar to the minox conept of 2% and 5% and im aware you can get minox in 15% formulations.

Comment

• thechamp
          • Jan 2011

So the new spectral

Too dangerous ?

Comment

• doke
            • Jun 2009

in regards to 15% minox you can use it at 1ml once a day which is a lot less hassle and more people have had success with the higher dose when mixed with other various ingredience.
            I have just had an email from the guys selling dr lees ******* and a special offer of only $73 for 3 months supply so if you use say 5% in the mornings and 15% in the evenings it should last longer than that.
            Why i say use ******* once a day at night is because it contains retina a and its not wise to use that during sunlight hours.

Comment

• doke
              • Jun 2009

Just to add champ do not frighten people with minox 15% is dangerous as 5% is 50mgs in 60ml of solution and 15% is only 150mgs of minox in 60mls which really at only 1ml applied is not that much and although it can give people some sides at any dose it has been on sale a very long time.
              In advanced hair loss and after useing minox 5% many years you may want to go to the higher dose as you will see better results.

Comment

• Jcm800
                • Jan 2011

Yeah I think I'm going to take TRX2 am and separates pm for the last month, might be of benefit. And sod it I'll wash em down with milk I actually liked the Niacin flush I used to get with the niacin tabs once I got used to it. Oddly enough I get zilch flushing with TRX2 with apparently same dosage.

Comment

• doke
                  • Jun 2009

the only thing i say is jcm about milk and any of them articles take some with a pinch of salt as i like my milk and butter as well.
                  Interesting about divine skins new product i did not like there spectral minox it made my scalp orange hahaha

Comment

• Jcm800
                    • Jan 2011

Hi doke-yeah unread about about milk in the link you posted. Have googled it and there are other articles not recommending the consumption of it for hairloss victims. They suggest using soya milk! That stuff tastes fkn rancid lol.

Comment

• doke
                      • Jun 2009

theres no way im giving up milk or butter they once said butter was bad for us,then i read that the softer variety contains lots of additives that maybe not good for us.
                      I still think a small amount of anything will not do any harm,as there are many people with great heads of hair drinking milk.
                      Are you going to give it up jc as a new years resolution?

Comment

• Jcm800
                        • Jan 2011

I'd rather give up choking the chicken than milk, and that ain't gonna happen

Comment

• doke
                          • Jun 2009

hahaha buy the way another new spectral product nanoxidil 5% is supposed to surpass minoxidil.

Comment

• thechamp
                            • Jan 2011

this is my brothers hair before after

this is what makes me confident this shit is working
                            Attached Files

Comment

• thechamp
                              • Jan 2011

this one is before

the other is after

Comment

• thechamp
                                • Jan 2011

call me what you want

thats me in the first pic but the one above is his hair now and hes hair before is the secound pic before and after have a look come on trx2 is working for us
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...