+ Reply to Thread
Page 222 of 465 FirstFirst ... 122 172 212 220 221 222 223 224 232 272 322 ... LastLast
Results 2,211 to 2,220 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

I don't think its a case for most of needing new hair growth, its just that the hair is extremely minaturized. Cosmetically if its able to thicken a lot of the finer hairs it would be great to limit the appearance of balding.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasari View Post
    I don't think its a case for most of needing new hair growth, its just that the hair is extremely minaturized. Cosmetically if its able to thicken a lot of the finer hairs it would be great to limit the appearance of balding.
    Well yes, if I could kick all my mini hairs back into their pre mpb state ,I'd be one hairy Mofo again.

Anyone tried that Toppik shit?

****, running out of options.

I think AgainstThis is not having results but merely wants to avoid admitting that he didn't really see anything earlier. Thats why he says...its working but uh no its not but uh and uh and its kinda yeah...a scam

Nothing against you dude. But it just seems like you had the placebo all along by going through your posts. Your pics don't reveal any regrowth either.

Trx2 does not work.

I think it's fair to say even at this time, we're being ripped off.

I'll happily eat my words at six months if 'The treatment finally arrives' and I get 'Honest results' but c'mon, we should all be seeing initial definitive signs that our scalps are preparing to harvest big thick terminal hairs on our temple region surely by now?

I just see more white patches of scalp and more shedding. along with a hairline steadily moving Northwards up my head.

Yeah I'm negative.

So when they say most see results kick in at the five months, what does this mean?

People wake up one morning and look like Teenwolf?

Bollocks, we should be seeing our scalps adapting and awakening the arrival of new temple hairgrowth.

All I'm seeing are a couple of baby hairs since using Minox.
    Last edited by Jcm800; 05-19-2011 at 03:24 AM. Reason: Extra rant

Νο, Ι wouldn't say that I've achieved massive, promised "SHIT I HAVE HAIR WHERE I NEVER HAD IT BEFORE!" regrowth either.

What I *did* see is a stoppage of my hairloss -that is irrefutable but can very well be a coincidence, my loss is not aggressive- and the hair thickening up in some places that were only just beginning to thin, giving a nicer, more rounded appearance to otherwise empty temples.

But if you guys say that your shedding continues as normal, my lack of shedding is pure coincidence. I'll keep doing photo updates at months 5 and 6 but at this point, the best I expect is some maintenance.

*resigned sigh*

It's like Jcm says, if it was gonna happen, we should have had some indication by now.

Only positive thing I'll say about TRX2 so far is that it's great for my skin flare ups.

**** me, £230 for a facial..

Well ether give up taking it or it will only be effective for people with early stage hair loss

Words of wisdom from thechamp

And I'm not shedding I do remember Whitfield saying at 5 months when you stop shedding results would come after

TRX2 is aimed at men with up to stage four hair loss on the Norwood scale. "Some people see positive results starting at three months. The majority see positive results after five months. Some others are later," says Whitfield. "It depends on your metabolism. You see new hair and at the same time the loss of hair stops and when you look in the mirror the weight of the hair is bigger. It appears more heavy and thick."