+ Reply to Thread
Page 218 of 465 FirstFirst ... 118 168 208 216 217 218 219 220 228 268 318 ... LastLast
Results 2,171 to 2,180 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

Lightbulb Density

For everyone taking pics and posting, please try to include a picture of your hair parted down the middle, which can easily indicate if hair is getting thicker or showing regrowth. This is one of the ways that TRX2 is requiring individuals to take pictures who are taking part in their customer study.

Againstthis and gutted, it would be very interesting to see this especially from you guys as both of you are noticing differences in hair texture and thickness.

If we had thought of this 4 months ago, it'd have been better. As it stands now, it won't make much of a difference. In another month or two we'll know what's what.

Default Well against this

How long until you hit month 5 any difference in your hair

[ TRX2 Support Team] Re: Why are you sending me a quarterly shipment (ticket #12864)
    Reply ▼
    *Delete*More ▼
    6:50 AM
    TRX2 Support Team
    Show details
    ## Please do not write below this line ##

Important: If you’ve not heard from us within 72 hours then odds are we’re having difficulty getting emails through to you. Check your spam folder if you have one.

Thank you,
    Luiza / General Support Group
    TRX2.com

BUY NOW - FREE Hair Journal - FREE Ebook
    Follow: Facebook - Twitter
    Update
    Your request (#12864) has been updated.
    Simply get back to us by replying to this email. Alternatively can review the status of your request and add additional comments by following this link: support.trx2.com/tickets/12864

michael, May-16 23:50 (BST):
    I want to know how many bottles of trx2 you are sending me code I have enough for six months and if I don't have the results I want I will be sending them back to you
    Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 16:51:17 +0000

Luiza, May-16 17:51 (BST):
    Dear Michael,
    I confirm that the supplies have already left our warehouse this morning. Therefore I won't be able to cancel this quarters shipment (and/or refund you for this quarters transaction) - I'm sorry that this hasn't been your expectation when ordering. However, you have ordered the recurring product (including the price discount and benefits involved) and as the order has been processed automatically there isn't anything we can do about this at this stage.
    I have now canceled your Hair Growth Club subscriptions, as instructed. There will be no more automated shipping/billing anymore in the future.
    One note: Please be aware that results can take some time to kick in - for the majority of customers this happens after around 5 month of continued use - see http://www.trx2.com/store/faq/#f2.
    During the last weeks we received tremendously encouraging feedback from our customers and will be publishing an extensive knowledge base (including photos, results and other effects) on our website soon. Please do stay tuned and feel free to reach out again any time.
    I wish you the very best!
    Luiza

michael, May-16 14:40 (BST):
    Well I have enough and since I have not achieved the results I want I'll wait and you guys still have no proof this product works
    Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 12:58:55 +0000

Luiza, May-16 13:58 (BST):
    Dear Michael,
    you are currently subscribed to our TRX2 Hair Growth Club subscription (Best value) - see http://www.trx2.com/store/trx2-capsules/. This is what you have been ordering back on the 25.02.2011. You have been charged for your second quarterly supply on 12.05.2011 according to the terms you have agreed and signed up to. During the checkout process we are explaining multiple times that when ordering the "Best Value" deal (i.e. the Hair Growth Club Subscription) you will be billed/shipped automatically every quarter (only our "Good Value", "Introductory Value" or "Bulk Offerings" come as one-off payment). The Hair Growth Club really is designed for your convenience to not have to worry about reordering. Also there are benefits involved with the subscription (e.g. a price discount and a FREE 3-month supply after every 12 month of subscription).
    Am I understanding right that you wish to cancel your Hair Growth Club subscription so no future supplies will be shipped?
    Cancellation of your Hair Growth Club subscription (i.e. automated shipping/billing every 3 month) is no hassle and can be done at any point BUT once done we will not be able to reverse it and any accrued membership benefits will be lost (e.g. the FREE 3-month supply after every 12 month of subscription).
    Also I have dropped a line to our warehouse team to see if your supplies already left our warehouse. I'm currently waiting to hear back from them. If the supplies haven't left we could cancel shipment (and refund you accordingly). However, if the supplies are already on their way to you there is nothing we can really do on our side for this time shipment.
    Hope this helps & please do let me know how you wish to proceed.
    Best,
    Luiza

michael, May-14 23:24 (BST):
    To: TRX2 Support Team
    First Name: Michael
    Last Name: Theodosiades
    michaeltheoo@hotmail.com
    I never signed up for a quarterly shipment and your trying to send me
    one I don't know If your product works yet so I'll wait to reorder it
    my self if your product is the real deal get back to me asap

People when will you all wise up as realize that you are all wasting your precious time and money? TRX2 is simply one of many in a long line of ineffective hair loss products marketed to desperate hair loss sufferers. Wake up already!

damn them. You are getting constant responses where I have sent over 5 emails with no response yet. So F*cking shiesty.. Pisses me off.

What email adress are you sending your questions to champ??

I've basically been lurking primarily the hair restoration forum for the past few years, until trx2 was mentioned in conjuntion with this site. Basically my hair line is a norwood 2 but has thinned to the point where everthing in the front third except for the forelock looks bald under bright light. Essentially I've been able to maintain this level for the past 3 years with revivogen (whether my hairloss is very slow. Or revivogen helps i dont know, but am not willing to stop). In the past 2 weeks i took the plunge with generic monox only .5 of a ml 1x per day (5%) which seems to avoid side effects and trx2, as well as no gluten in the diet. Now ill post some pics when my home pc is back on, but I'm positive my hair line is regrowing. I'm not sure which component is working or whether its the combination but the rest of the front 3rd is becoming visible and starting to blend in with the rest of my hair.

Default trx2 + propecia + rogain

should i use all of these together at once?

Quote Originally Posted by abb83 View Post
    should i use all of these together at once?
    Wouldn't use TRX2 at least until those of us using it have done so for at least six months, up to you tho-just hate to see new people potentially make TW richer if it turns out to be a scam.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Wouldn't use TRX2 at least until those of us using it have done so for at least six months, up to you tho-just hate to see new people potentially make TW richer if it turns out to be a scam.
    There will always be a few people who think that they are seeing some positive results with anything they put on their head or ingest that claims to fight hair loss. This product will turn out just like all the rest of the non-FDA approved drugs for hair loss. People will buy it out of desperation, hoping against hope that it will work. This company will continue to make money off of desperate folks and that’s that. This company screams scam! You guys are just too desperate to see it.