+ Reply to Thread
Page 216 of 465 FirstFirst ... 116 166 206 214 215 216 217 218 226 266 316 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

Default Againstthis update

And how long you been On trx2 now

the champ is in aus,i think jcm is in uk,im in uk and where are you keep and others? as its nice to know and keep positive.

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    the champ is in aus,i think jcm is in uk,im in uk and where are you keep and others? as its nice to know and keep positive.
    Yep I'm in the UK.

And Three months on TRX2 today.

Benefits? Hard to say, been on Minox for nearly a month, so the few baby hairs I see appearing are most likely down to that.
    Last edited by Jcm800; 05-14-2011 at 07:18 AM. Reason: Updated info.

Funny really since using spectral rs that does not contain minox my hair looks thicker.

Funny really since using spectral rs that does not contain minox my hair looks thicker.
    How long have you been using that Doke?

Do you mean cosmetically thicker due to the application?

I mean, Minox makes my hairline look thicker simply because of it's application and the way it dries.

Default Hmm scamish email innever singed up for

SHIPMENT NOTIFICATION
    The following shipment has been prepared for shipping by Oxford Biolabs Ltd. as part of your quarterly TRX2 Hair Growth Club subscription.*
    Please note: Should your shipping address change in the future please make sure to either notify us my email or make updates in your account profile on our website www.trx2.com, accordingly.*

Please do feel free to drop us a line any time and keep us informed about your individual treatment progress.*

Kind regards,
    Your TRX2 Team

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    How long have you been using that Doke?

Do you mean cosmetically thicker due to the application?

I mean, Minox makes my hairline look thicker simply because of it's application and the way it dries.
    hi jc i think its cosmetic as i have only started using about four days it would be a miracle in that time,but in conjuction with trx it will be interesting.

hi jc i think its cosmetic as i have only started using about four days it would be a miracle in that time,but in conjuction with trx it will be interesting.
    Why in conjunction with trx?! Let it be! Neither TRX has an effect on hairloss nor Spectral RS! I tried it for half a year in a daily application. Hair looks somewhat thicker, but so it also does with a good volume shampoo..no effect related to AGA!

but back to TRX:
    I still shed tons of hair every day, absolutely no slowdown of hairloss..not to mention a visible effect. With Fin I saw already a massive slowdown after weeks, a completely stop in less than 2 months of use..and A VISIBLE EFFECT after 3 Months. It´s a waste of time and money..if it works, there would NOW be a indication of decrease in hairloss...but nothing of the sort!

Quote Originally Posted by humboldt View Post
    Why in conjunction with trx?! Let it be! Neither TRX has an effect on hairloss nor Spectral RS! I tried it for half a year in a daily application. Hair looks somewhat thicker, but so it also does with a good volume shampoo..no effect related to AGA!

but back to TRX:
    I still shed tons of hair every day, absolutely no slowdown of hairloss..not to mention a visible effect. With Fin I saw already a massive slowdown after weeks, a completely stop in less than 2 months of use..and A VISIBLE EFFECT after 3 Months. It´s a waste of time and money..if it works, there would NOW be a indication of decrease in hairloss...but nothing of the sort!
    To be honest I'm shedding as per usual, but gotta carry on, still got three months supply left, on I go..

i see someone at regrowth has upped his dose of finasteride to 2mgs a day and he says it has grown his hair back.