Trx2?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jcm800
    • Jan 2011

Dunno champ around about this month I think. Makes no difference whatever they post will be laughable anyway.

Comment

• AgainstThis
      • Jan 2011

Yeah, there is definitely no new growth, unless it's happening from the inside-center of the hair, outwards.

It DEFINITELY does nothing for the temples.

The rest of my hair is thicker and healthier, so at best what TRX2 does is maintain and strengthen your current hair. It does not give **** all in terms of regrowth.

Comment

• thechamp
        • Jan 2011

Well I agree against

But When you said unless it grows inside out that's what my hair is like inside thicker out said not as thick

Comment

• Jcm800
          • Jan 2011

I think it's about time to admit we've been had, and stop trying to guess if it's helped-shouldnt have to ****in guess by now..there's no definitive results it's bollocks.

Comment

• thechamp
            • Jan 2011

But I have had results so if my Hair losshas stopped thicker hOr so it's nOt had

Comment

• Jcm800
              • Jan 2011

What champ??

Comment

• thechamp
                • Jan 2011

What saying is inhave had results as thicker hair and stop of hair loss so if it continues it stops me getting back on propecia

Comment

• Jcm800
                  • Jan 2011

Cool champ-carry on relying on this crap and you'll regret it, just my opinion

Comment

• thechamp
                    • Jan 2011

Ok I'll wait till they post something

Comment

• sizzlinghairs
                      • Apr 2011

hey 30plus, would you say ur hairline has receeded further or maybe it is just a shed?

also everyone else, do you seem to go through sheds here and there?

btw, my hair is similar to everyone else's, generally thicker, but no regrowth. If i inspect super close at the hairline maybe, but its always possible those were there before... It sometimes feels like my hairline slowly slowly receeding and sometimes not...

Comment

• AgainstThis
                        • Jan 2011

I'm shedding 10 hairs more than I did last month but that's my seasonal thing. Definitely no new growth but an undeniable thickening and better quality to existing hair. TRX2 may be a good "vitamin" for existing hair, but miracle cure/grow hair out of nowhere and all it's marketing, it ****ing is not. As it stands, it's a 50E a month hair vitamin, suitable for those of us who wish to THINK we are doing something about our hair but will not give in to fin/minox.

Simple and sad as this but damn it helps popping some placebo pills and feel like "you're taking care of it".

Comment

• 30plus
                          • Apr 2011

Hey sizzling. I would say definitely receding. Popped out of the shower this morning and things continue downhill on the old hairline.

Also the rest of my hair continues to shed/thin a bit as well. Almost 8 months in and i have lost hair overall.

I even think the initial thickness I got from the product has decreased a bit as well. I am noticing the "one day looks better than another day" phenomenon as well though.

Looking forward to the TRX2 "results" out at the end of the month. Will be interesting to see what the timeframe for regrowth is (if any...). The "customer testimonials" suggest 8 months. I cannot concur with that...

Comment

• Jcm800
                            • Jan 2011

It's a scam-or a ****ing expensive supplement. It isn't living up to claims-not one person has come out with claims of regrowth- jeez, Whitfield is onto a good thing, I wish I knew how to shut the bastard down.

Comment

• thechamp
                              • Jan 2011

Looks like it will be back to propecia then

Comment

• 30plus
                                • Apr 2011

I'm giving this stuff 12 months before I reassess.

By then we should all know whether it's worth pursuing or not.

I have to say though that my hair is definitely thicker than 8 months ago. This is SOMETHING positive to write about Trx2. That is why I am keeping the faith - albeit a miniscule amount of faith...

Comment

Working...