+ Reply to Thread
Page 213 of 465 FirstFirst ... 113 163 203 211 212 213 214 215 223 263 313 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

Why doesn't someone just send them an email asking about it? It's that simple just start the email with a money related question. And then mention that they said results would be released at Q3 '11 but they recently sent an email to a customer with no mention of this

its early days for me to say anything as with minoxidil when it first came out it was not a cure for male pattern loss,and regarding orders i received my order in the uk in just 4 days so that was good and any e mails i have sent only one did not get a reply,so i have no gripes with the company yet,also you say $500 for 6months i am on there discount which sends out every 75 days a 3month supply at 10% discount so £120 for 3months not too bad if it works,but they have said that they are working on more hair loss products.
    I have said this is not an overnight cure as minox is not either,and the company is not hyping this product up like some hair loss scams.
    I see it as it works for me or does not and remember we are taking a chance and on a trial,im surprised you did not receive your trx if you paid by credit or even a debit card you can get your money back.
    I wonder if there some plants on here that would like to see trx2 fail?

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    its early days for me to say anything as with minoxidil when it first came out it was not a cure for male pattern loss,and regarding orders i received my order in the uk in just 4 days so that was good and any e mails i have sent only one did not get a reply,so i have no gripes with the company yet,also you say $500 for 6months i am on there discount which sends out every 75 days a 3month supply at 10% discount so £120 for 3months not too bad if it works,but they have said that they are working on more hair loss products.
    I have said this is not an overnight cure as minox is not either,and the company is not hyping this product up like some hair loss scams.
    I see it as it works for me or does not and remember we are taking a chance and on a trial,im surprised you did not receive your trx if you paid by credit or even a debit card you can get your money back.
    I wonder if there some plants on here that would like to see trx2 fail?

If it works. It won't ****ing fail. Please don't be crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Flowers View Post
    Why doesn't someone just send them an email asking about it? It's that simple just start the email with a money related question. And then mention that they said results would be released at Q3 '11 but they recently sent an email to a customer with no mention of this
    I agree with Flowers...Since I've already sent them an e-mail, can someone else take initiative and state the subject as 'Order questions' and state as I did, that you want to purchase TRX2, but before you do that you want to know when the actual clinical trials will be available, etc, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Deluxe View Post
    I agree with Flowers...Since I've already sent them an e-mail, can someone else take initiative and state the subject as 'Order questions' and state as I did, that you want to purchase TRX2, but before you do that you want to know when the actual clinical trials will be available, etc, etc.
    Sounds good but being as they're fully aware of this thread and no doubt check in every day/hour to have a laugh they'd most likely come up with a pre-prepared smart arse reply,no?

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Sounds good but being as they're fully aware of this thread and no doubt check in every day/hour to have a laugh they'd most likely come up with a pre-prepared smart arse reply,no?
    Well it's worth a shot

Because they don't have to answer shit for us.

Their mystery marketing has served them well so far and will probably take them to September-October. If by that time no one has the promised results, they'll be forced out of their niche and eventually be forced to show some cards. So take it easy, some of us will be starting month 5 soon and when summer is out, so will be the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by AgainstThis View Post
    Because they don't have to answer shit for us.

Their mystery marketing has served them well so far and will probably take them to September-October. If by that time no one has the promised results, they'll be forced out of their niche and eventually be forced to show some cards. So take it easy, some of us will be starting month 5 soon and when summer is out, so will be the truth.
    LOL haha even if they TOLD the public they were scamming them, customers would still flock to their website in the hope of a few vellus hairs.

I sent these conmen an email 2 months back asking for some studies into the products efficacy, and some proof for all the crazy claims they were making... no reply lol.

If I could weigh in. I've been thinking about this too, and I think that it's unlikely that the company is making much money right now, at least not enough to offset the past and present operation costs. So I would guess that making it to the next level of profitability (local distributors buying in bulk and the like) would require the publishing of the trial results and scientific legitimacy.

I am also reminded that a few years back there after some mention/interviews in the papers, radio silence followed until the website and product launch. this is probably the same thing.

I'm noticing more and more hairs in my receding areas. shedding less. I'm satisfied that it's working, but I would still suggest anyone who hasn't ordered to hold off a few more months until clinical proof etc. is released. (supposing that it will be)

best of luck to you all.

Positive no shedding so hopefully the hairs I shed last week will come back and thing will be looking up