Trx2? - Page 20 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 465 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Thread: Trx2?

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Well I think that's be indictive that at least it's getting to the follicles I guess
    yeah but...i'm afraid it'll kill my hairline...

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch_Dude View Post
    yeah but...i'm afraid it'll kill my hairline...
    That's a valid worry, I have same worry myself, if i take this or fin, will they cause a big shed? It sucks.

It'd be nice if Trx had reported effects as well as big promises.
    Operating in "stealth" mode etc, and not releasing results isn't helpful at all

That's a valid worry, I have same worry myself, if i take this or fin, will they cause a big shed? It sucks.

It'd be nice if Trx had reported effects as well as big promises.
    Operating in "stealth" mode etc, and not releasing results isn't helpful at all
    i think they are operating in stealth mode because of the patent-reasons. the finasteride shed was actually almost nothing...but i started out as a norwood 2, and now i'm a norwood 1...i'm worried to have to go back to a 2 for a few months...i mailed trx2 about it...wondering what they will say.

i think they are operating in stealth mode because of the patent-reasons. the finasteride shed was actually almost nothing...but i started out as a norwood 2, and now i'm a norwood 1...i'm worried to have to go back to a 2 for a few months...i mailed trx2 about it...wondering what they will say.
    So you're on fin yourself? I'm pondering it, just read too much on propecia help, so it scares the life outta me somewhat, but so does losing my hair.

This product will be a god send tho, if it does what it says on the tin, really hope it's genuine and this guy is on the case..

So you're on fin yourself? I'm pondering it, just read too much on propecia help, so it scares the life outta me somewhat, but so does losing my hair.

This product will be a god send tho, if it does what it says on the tin, really hope it's genuine and this guy is on the case..
    i would definately go on finasteride. yes i've been on finasteride for 11 months now and experienced significant regrowth in the temporal areas. so i hope that area does'nt thin because of trx2. maybe it has another effect on shedding than rogaine, because rogaine is topical...

i would definately go on finasteride. yes i've been on finasteride for 11 months now and experienced significant regrowth in the temporal areas. so i hope that area does'nt thin because of trx2. maybe it has another effect on shedding than rogaine, because rogaine is topical...
    That's encouraging. Any sides? I could handle watery semen, it's the depression and mind fog that's scares me the most, sounds line you've benefitted tho so thumbs up.
    I've still got a fair bit so hope I'd benefit also..

That's encouraging. Any sides? I could handle watery semen, it's the depression and mind fog that's scares me the most, sounds line you've benefitted tho so thumbs up.
    I've still got a fair bit so hope I'd benefit also..
    wouldn't you be depressed without hair?

wouldn't you be depressed without hair?
    You bet I would, always had good hair til now, but hairloss depression I could deal with. Medical depression and manic thoughts like have been reported I'm not keen to deal with at all

You bet I would, always had good hair til now, but hairloss depression I could deal with. Medical depression and manic thoughts like have been reported I'm not keen to deal with at all
    they also say that diet coke (cola light here) is linked with depression...that never made me stop drinking it...i had (still have) good experiences with finasteride, but i'm hoping to restore everything with trx2...i really think you should try finasteride. proscar 5mg and then divide into 4 pieces.

they also say that diet coke (cola light here) is linked with depression...that never made me stop drinking it...i had (still have) good experiences with finasteride, but i'm hoping to restore everything with trx2...i really think you should try finasteride. proscar 5mg and then divide into 4 pieces.
    So you never had back ache, man breasts, libido issues at all? Not doubting you, just asking, i'm keen to try something, it'll be fin or Trx, need to take action..