+ Reply to Thread
Page 209 of 465 FirstFirst ... 109 159 199 207 208 209 210 211 219 259 309 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

Quote Originally Posted by sizzlinghairs View Post
    damn them, Im pretty sure they changed up the first testimonial from 8 months to 9 months. That is extremely sketchy and largely indicates a scam. I hope Im wrong though. Maybe it was 9 all along but it doesnt seem like it.

Man, there are a number of you that live so close to oxford labs. On any day off of mine I would most definitely have taken a field trip over there and asked questions myself. I really cant understand why not one of you have taken that initiative. I think it would be a fun and insightful trip. Dont know why you guys are against it.
    hi siz they do have labs in oxford uk but also in germany and thats where orders are sent from not the uk?

I myself are not going to say scam or anything until at least 6 to 8 months if i can afford that is to keep it up,but even 3 months would be good to see some improvement,and going back to topical minoxidil it only works in some people and also many get side effects from it.

EVERYTHING is a scam UNTIL it's proven otherwise. What... your going to trial everything before you call them scams? 99.9% of products are COMPLETE scams. This likely is one of them. It really is a scam, until it works.

Thats just how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by KeepTheHair View Post
    EVERYTHING is a scam UNTIL it's proven otherwise. What... your going to trial everything before you call them scams? 99.9% of products are COMPLETE scams. This likely is one of them. It really is a scam, until it works.

Thats just how it goes.
    Ah well,I agree with what you've just said, but, I'm paid up so gonna suck it n see, was fully aware from the off set that's it's most likely a fleece, but I'm happy to trial a product once before it's proven, and this is it.

Thats just how it goes.
    The guilty until proven innocent approach?....I can't help but to feel the same way. But for some reason, I feel like there is something to this. I know Whitfield was going to use the "chemical compound approach", however he realized that getting FDA approval with that route would take way too long and cost too much money. Thus the reason he supposedly found a way to create a treatment through natural supplements (although it sounds very scammish).

Can we get any updates from people 3+ months in?

Thats just how it goes.
    well then even proven helpful minoxidil could be called a scam by some if it does not work,but it does in some people?

Quote Originally Posted by AgainstThis View Post
    Actually, scammers ALWAYS reply, super-fast. Try messaging Provillus or Regenix or whatever...see if you don't get a super-concise reply, super fast.

TRX2 is a mystery. If it's a scam, it's working for them. If it's not, we're pioneers of the Balding Earth

PS Still, I can't imagine they sold many units...there's maybe 10-15 people on this board who've come out and said they use. There's maybe 100 lurkers? These numbers are infinitely small for any kind of operation to keep running on. Just saying.
    I have seen a Japanese thread, and correct me if I’m wrong, but there was a Spanish guy in here, that said there also was a Spanish thread going on. I think that there are much more users than meets the eye; it's only the majority that posts something.

Quote Originally Posted by Humerus View Post
    I have seen a Japanese thread, and correct me if I’m wrong, but there was a Spanish guy in here, that said there also was a Spanish thread going on. I think that there are much more users than meets the eye; it's only the majority that posts something.
    Humerus,

can you tell us if you are also using propecia/fin?

Quote Originally Posted by hinata View Post
    Humerus,

can you tell us if you are also using propecia/fin?
    I’m also using finasterid 2,5 mg a day, have taking it for a year and a half now, I’m not proud of it, but there was not any other alternatives when my hairloss became aggressive. It’s has not giving me much, only slowing the process down a little bit, I want to quite it, but I do not trust trx2 enough yet to do so.

By the way, for those of you who may think Againstthis is a 'plant', I suggest you see his post history...I have come across some of his randomly and he has given some great advice and participated in other non-TRX2 related threads as well....Just sayin'.