+ Reply to Thread
Page 207 of 465 FirstFirst ... 107 157 197 205 206 207 208 209 217 257 307 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    i suppose at 50 yrs im lucky to still have some hair although the loss happened gradually since i was in my 20s which by the way only seemed like yesterday,so guys do not worry too much about the loss as life seems so short for that as i have found out,still fighting the loss myself.
    And Doke it's nice to know I'm no longer the elder on this thread

Regardless of age, it's ****ing hard losing ones hair.

Im made to feel a selfish bastard at times indirectly on here, it's not the case.

If I could wave a magic wand and cure young and old i would, but myself first of course

And I like looking at these baby hairs, they're not fuzz either, small pigmented variety, if they become more noticeable 'Silver Surfer', I'll try and catch them with a pic.

it does not matter what age as you say you are as it pisses you off that you spend all that money over the years and there is still no guarantee or results,it must have cost me shit loads of ££££

it does not matter what age as you say you are as it pisses you off that you spend all that money over the years and there is still no guarantee or results,it must have cost me shit loads of ££££
    Amen to that. Thankfully for me (so far) TRX2 has been my biggest outlay, I dare say I'll be spending much more in the future-tho a HT will never be within my reach.

Anyway, good luck fellow elder, hope we can all see a benefit from this stuff.

so jc you did not get into the regrowth site a&g topical which was expensive and also scalpure which i must say does make you scalp feel good.

so jc you did not get into the regrowth site a&g topical which was expensive and also scalpure which i must say does make you scalp feel good.
    No never heard of it, i found this forum in Jan when I decided to look around for possible treatments, and found this thread, hence I'm looked upon as a fraud/plant.

So Nizoral,TRX, and recently Minox are all ive tried, so far.

yeh jc scalpure is still saying it regrows hair but as said it is a clay treatment that did have apple cider vinagar in it or av as its known in the benonite clay it was supposed to draw out dht from the scalp,you apply it and leave on for about 45 mins then rinse off with shampoo,its a bit messy like a mud pack on the scalp.
    The A&G was stem cell small bottles that you apply the serum to the scalp there was supposed to be another better product from them but i would not buy again,you name it and ive tried it kevis back in the 80s when it used to be sold by a uk company then a us company bought it out again and hey presto it is now kevis 8 which by the way has topical nicotinate in it as tx2 has,and then theres a uk product topical called hairsence look at there site jc. as it also contains topical whats in tx2?

Post Just a reminder

"For some individuals, first results appear as early as 12 weeks. For others, results are not apparent until 8-12 months after the initiation of treatment. However, in the majority of customers, first visible results are expected after 5 months.*
    "
    So those of you who have been on this product for only 2-3 months (like myself), please stop labelling this as a scam as you haven't even come close to the anticipated results period. Againstthis, I know you were saying that you want to see full growth by 5 month mark, however, as it states, you may or may not notice by that period. This may take about 9-12 months if we are going to do it right.

That is true and why I'm definitely sticking with the treatment up until the 9 month mark. By that time, I'm sure I'll have at least an indication whether or not I'll see massive frontal regrowth or not. Also, if it keeps maintaining my hair like it already does, I'll take it indefinitely. I'm just really hopeful about the chance of regrowth, as are we all.

damn them, Im pretty sure they changed up the first testimonial from 8 months to 9 months. That is extremely sketchy and largely indicates a scam. I hope Im wrong though. Maybe it was 9 all along but it doesnt seem like it.

Man, there are a number of you that live so close to oxford labs. On any day off of mine I would most definitely have taken a field trip over there and asked questions myself. I really cant understand why not one of you have taken that initiative. I think it would be a fun and insightful trip. Dont know why you guys are against it.