+ Reply to Thread
Page 206 of 465 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196 204 205 206 207 208 216 256 306 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    I'm not flapping my skirt yet, I've got some activity, it can't be Minox after three weeks, can't be.

And the fact a rogue baby hair has popped it's head out to say hello in a region that's been dormant for ages might be a coincidence, ah **** it time will tell.
    You must be new to minox... Those baby hairs on your hairline pop up from minox very quickly, every one gets them from minox. But they never grow any longer.

Quote Originally Posted by hinata View Post
    You must be new to minox... Those baby hairs on your hairline pop up from minox very quickly, every one gets them from minox. But they never grow any longer.
    Well yes, im three weeks in, very new to Minox-strange I haven't read anyone reporting anykind of growth that fast, just have to see how it pans out.

My hairloss when i washed it after two days was only about 5 hairs in the trap,it seems when i stopped taking dutasteride for 5 days the hair loss started again and now being 5 days into taking trx2 i will keep you upto date.
    The champ you want to know if there is anything else out their well like jc said at the moment its finasteride oral,topical minox,topical naturals im not sure, and the dutasteride which looking at the latest twins pics one took 0.5mgs of dutas a day the other took nothing and the outcome dutasteride won,it for me at my age is stopping hairloss and recovering which takes a long time thats why it can take at least a year to see if something works,because of the dht that has attacked out scalps it is a slow process,thats why the guy at hairsite on minox says after the 4 times a day it is after 3 years of applying he has results,and like me we all give up when nothing works after a few months.
    It is because we are desporate to see results too soon ive been there and done it?and after 25 years i think what i am on is the one at this time and not too many side affects for me.

guys are we expecting too much from a vit suppliment and the champ and anyone on minox or dht products should still keep using do not stop just because your using trx as your hair will regress again.
    As said trx2 is not a cure like any naturals and drugs it only may help to keep what we have and if lucky some regrowth,i noticed that on regrowth some mention of trx which i have added to,but nothing at hairlossfight site i notice some mention at omgs site and immortal as well.
    I wonder if omg with his lasers is trying trx?

I'd agree Doke, if youre on Fin etc carry on regardless of TRX2.

If your thinking of buying TRX2 - DON'T, wait for positive reports, don't make Whitfield richer in case he turns out to be a charlatan scum bag.

yeh i agree jc people wait and see before buying.

Default Well trx2 Norwood 1 to 4

Well trx2 straight out scam then they say Norwood 1 to 4

yeh champ but up to 4 is still quite bad loss,if you have complete baldness i do not think anything will bring back hair at this time,maybe in the future with stem cells or some type of transplant,but transplants know are very good but its too expensive for me,a guy on tv spent £20,000 on one.

I guess I'm going into Norwood 2 ish. Have plenty of follicles on my hairline still 'open' but not showing hairs, and my loss has been thankfully slow and gradual so although I'm considered old on here, **** it I still hold TW to his statements, and expect honest results/ gains from this stuff as advertised.

Somethings happening slowly but surely that's for sure, just don't know how it will carry on if at all or if it's Minox doing me a favor.

i suppose at 50 yrs im lucky to still have some hair although the loss happened gradually since i was in my 20s which by the way only seemed like yesterday,so guys do not worry too much about the loss as life seems so short for that as i have found out,still fighting the loss myself.