Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RichardDawkins
    Inactive
    • Jan 2011

Ok then please inform the administrator to close this thread and put this scam finally on the black list

Comment

• AgainstThis
      • Jan 2011

There is no administrator, this is the true wild west of internet fora.

I'm the closest thing you've got to a "satisfied" customer, but given that the improvements are EXTREMELY marginal and that no one else here is reporting anything positive, it's probably unrelated. I'll post a 7-8-9 month update for the hell of it, but I think that this product has minimum benefits for very early stage hair loss, at BEST.

Comment

• measured optimism
        • Apr 2011

Originally posted by AgainstThis
        There is no administrator, this is the true wild west of internet fora.

I'm the closest thing you've got to a "satisfied" customer, but given that the improvements are EXTREMELY marginal and that no one else here is reporting anything positive, it's probably unrelated. I'll post a 7-8-9 month update for the hell of it, but I think that this product has minimum benefits for very early stage hair loss, at BEST.
        I'm satisfied with my progress; the fine hairs that were sprouting several months back are becoming longer and bringing my hairline forward. likewise newer, fine hairs are still appearing. but I would still recommend anyone who hasn't started to wait until the double-blind results are posted in September.

to RichardDawkins' comment, I do feel that this thread has lost a purpose as there have a long string of comments by those who are either (1) impatient and bitter [which I can related to] or (2) not saying anything of value [which is just annoying].

good luck to everyone. let's hope for some definite answers for us soon on this product.

Comment

• Jcm800
          • Jan 2011

In not convinced. @measured optimism - before and after pics?

Sorry, you may be genuine, but you're just another low post count TRX2 only poster, your talk means nothing without at least some photos.

Comment

• RichardDawkins
            Inactive
            • Jan 2011

Exactly its one of Whitfields douchebags so i dont give this guy any credibility.

Funny Gho gives pictures and results and people keep on hating him, but TRX Scam doesnt gave any pictures and people buying it. Ridicolous

Comment

• measured optimism
              • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Jcm800
              In not convinced. @measured optimism - before and after pics?

Sorry, you may be genuine, but you're just another low post count TRX2 only poster, your talk means nothing without at least some photos.
              no pics. and I'd probably be skeptical of me too. which is why I try to defer to the company's forthcoming published results. for now, I'm just passing on what I tell my friends -- promising improvements for me, but not swearing by it.

Best.

Comment

• Flowers
                • Feb 2011

Originally posted by measured optimism
                no pics. and I'd probably be skeptical of me too. which is why I try to defer to the company's forthcoming published results. for now, I'm just passing on what I tell my friends -- promising improvements for me, but not swearing by it.

Best.
                Then why dont you just post some? It takes 5 minutes

Comment

• doke
                  • Jun 2009

hi jcm i noticed you tried inneov was it the vichy mens version?

Comment

• Jcm800
                    • Jan 2011

Originally posted by doke
                    hi jcm i noticed you tried inneov was it the vichy mens version?
                    Nah mate, never tried that before, where did you read that? Lol

Comment

• doke
                      • Jun 2009

sorry jc must have been someone else.
                      How you getting on with trx2

Comment

• doke
                        • Jun 2009

I found the post it was against that said he tried inneov homme,i just wonder if anyone has tried the vichy version with dht blocker in it as it should be better than whitefields over priced stuff.

Comment

• Jcm800
                          • Jan 2011

[QUOTE=doke;36495]sorry jc must have been someone else.
                          How you getting on with trx2[/QUOTE

Not very well,convinced it's a scam, glad I haven't paid extra to find out dude, it's doing nothing, my hair isn't thanking me at all..

Comment

• Thinning@30
                            • Mar 2010

For me the key takeaway from this thread is that we should be extremely skeptical of any new hair loss products that have not undergone clinical trials. If there are no clinical trials, it is probably a scam. That goes for TRX2, Bioregenerative Sciences, Renokin, and the other crap treatments.

Comment

• Flowers
                              • Feb 2011

Aaand cue AgainstThis with uplifting names to call his "suffering brethren" telling us that this totally works even though he's "not really sure about it"....

Comment

• Jcm800
                                • Jan 2011

So, how do Biolabs know the time frame to expect results?? They know this already, and posted this info on their site from day dot.

How have they known this? They are still allegedly doing trials, but haven't they already done trials to ascertain the results timeframe?! I smell a big stinking pile of shit, I wish I smelt it in January.

Comment

Working...