+ Reply to Thread
Page 204 of 465 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 202 203 204 205 206 214 254 304 ... LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

I'll just go on propecia and exercise day and night and still have spectral Dnc are there any other better topicals coming out?

Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    I considered this fishy from the get go. But still hope was around. Anyway I wish to thank the guys who have been trying this, so the rest of us can know if it works or not. I guess all of us are waiting for new cutting edge, future treatments .
    No worries, Do Not Purchase this product.

Let myself and the others test it out, if we get **** all from it I'd rather TW got the least amount of money as possible as well.

Jc you know of any other treatments

Quote Originally Posted by thechamp View Post
    Jc you know of any other treatments
    Nope, only 'The Big 3' and this stuff, not familiar with Spectral Dnc either, shall research that.

Well what I found was minoxidil effects wore of spectral Dnc is minoxidil but absoberbs better

I was just hoping TRX2 would maintain what I had when I started on it. Then I could use one of the cell based treatments to get myself looking how I was just a few years ago. I'm still waiting for my second 3 month supply to come in and have rationed myself down to 1 pill/day for the last few days until the 2nd batch gets in. I've also started applying the kirkland 5% minox. I have no methodology to that other than to put it on as many times a day as is possible with a min. of 4 hours between applications. Added Hair Cycle shampoo in with Nizoral 2% over 3 days. Something has to ****ing grow out of my scalp.

Quote Originally Posted by ThinFast View Post
    I was just hoping TRX2 would maintain what I had when I started on it. Then I could use one of the cell based treatments to get myself looking how I was just a few years ago. I'm still waiting for my second 3 month supply to come in and have rationed myself down to 1 pill/day for the last few days until the 2nd batch gets in. I've also started applying the kirkland 5% minox. I have no methodology to that other than to put it on as many times a day as is possible with a min. of 4 hours between applications. Added Hair Cycle shampoo in with Nizoral 2% over 3 days. Something has to ****ing grow out of my scalp.
    So you're splashing the Minox on in copious amounts Thinfast?, hairline and crown?

Reason I'm applying it once per day is to reduce shock to my scalp that I have read about, just hoping to avoid a heavy shed.

It hasn't worked as I've shed worse than ever last couple of washes, but , I'm seeing baby hairs so this is pipping my hopes up somewhat.

JC, I have followed very strict regimented schedules before with minox solutions. I was using Lee's 15%+ ******* at night before bed and 5% minox before heading to work and saw nothing beneficial (also tried Rogaine 5% foam before I tried Lee's products). I'm just trying an extreme as Justin2 tried. Fortunately, the Kirkland stuff is so cheap on Amazon, I'm able to do this. And yes, I'm going hairline, crown, vertex, and on the sides above my sideburn area as I have thinning there as well. I get a minimum of one application per day, typically right before I go bed, which is Monday through Friday. Weekends I will get about 3 applications on as I'm fairly active and it's extremely difficult to get a 4th on there. I do seem to have an increase in my shedding, although I've only been on the minox for a week, so I can't say that it's definitely due to that. The way I'm starting to look at hair loss is that this stuff is either going to work or not going to work. I'd rather take the approach of trying a bunch of things at the same time, then taking something out of my regimen to see if it negatively effects me. I know that's assbackwards, but I've done it the standard way for years and time is running out for me.

Quote Originally Posted by ThinFast View Post
    JC, I have followed very strict regimented schedules before with minox solutions. I was using Lee's 15%+ ******* at night before bed and 5% minox before heading to work and saw nothing beneficial (also tried Rogaine 5% foam before I tried Lee's products). I'm just trying an extreme as Justin2 tried. Fortunately, the Kirkland stuff is so cheap on Amazon, I'm able to do this. And yes, I'm going hairline, crown, vertex, and on the sides above my sideburn area as I have thinning there as well. I get a minimum of one application per day, typically right before I go bed, which is Monday through Friday. Weekends I will get about 3 applications on as I'm fairly active and it's extremely difficult to get a 4th on there. I do seem to have an increase in my shedding, although I've only been on the minox for a week, so I can't say that it's definitely due to that. The way I'm starting to look at hair loss is that this stuff is either going to work or not going to work. I'd rather take the approach of trying a bunch of things at the same time, then taking something out of my regimen to see if it negatively effects me. I know that's assbackwards, but I've done it the standard way for years and time is running out for me.
    Fairplay, I'll continue as is for now myself, shall get used to the Minox and let my six months pass by on TRX2-if not much going on I'll scrap my TRX2 rolling order and adhere to a similar regime to yourself I think.

I do read about folks getting black dark eyes and puffy faces on Minox tho, that concerns me somewhat.

Default Microscope cam

Have any if u guys got a microscopic cam to see if we have any hairs growing from trx2