+ Reply to Thread
Page 203 of 465 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 201 202 203 204 205 213 253 303 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

Your 41 accept your fate I'm 29 we need to be men it sucks

Quote Originally Posted by thechamp View Post
    Your 41 accept your fate I'm 29 we need to be men it sucks
    That's why we're on here - we're not accepting our fate.

Yep I've had a ****ing good run, wicked hairstyles, right up to age 37-8, lucky bastard I know.

Doesn't mean I don't want it to continue.

But, I accept I may end up looking like Jason Statham, that fkn sucks.

Well instead if saying I have been talking shit when I have not I'm just like you saw article about trx2 around 2008 waiting and hoping for this hype to be the real deal

Quote Originally Posted by thechamp View Post
    Well instead if saying I have been talking shit when I have not I'm just like you saw article about trx2 around 2008 waiting and hoping for this hype to be the real deal
    Champ the way you praised this stuff was totally unbelievable, and was akin to 'talking shit' constantly.

I considered this fishy from the get go. But still hope was around. Anyway I wish to thank the guys who have been trying this, so the rest of us can know if it works or not. I guess all of us are waiting for new cutting edge, future treatments .

Well any way what's the chances of trx2 not being a scam the only positive thing I can say is I'm not shedding much

I'm really baffled tho, I just had a close look at my hairline whilst applying my Minox, and I'm not seeing things, there's definatley little hairs appearing centre hairline, baby ones.

So does Minox start to work after three weeks? No, it doesn't.

Though things are not looking good in the miracle-cure department, we got roughly 2 more months to go till we pronounce this officially dead.

Granted, not much hope but at least it may prove to be good for maintenance -I'm hardly shedding this past month-. I'm not giving up hope yet, but it's only because I'm fairly desperate.

*sighs*

Jcm, I have those baby hairs everywhere along my temples and some are definitely growing, this is why I'm giving it the benefit of the doubt. Of course, If I gain 5 hairs or so, it's incosequential, the promise was to fill in those temples. Also, is it just me or have their testimonials been doctored AGAIN to say Month 9 instead of month 8?

Quote Originally Posted by AgainstThis View Post
    Jcm, I have those baby hairs everywhere along my temples and some are definitely growing, this is why I'm giving it the benefit of the doubt. Of course, If I gain 5 hairs or so, it's incosequential, the promise was to fill in those temples. Also, is it just me or have their testimonials been doctored AGAIN to say Month 9 instead of month 8?
    This is giving me hope, I just went back to the mirror-tiny hairs, granted not many, and one rogue one that 100% hasn't wasn't that low down my scalp in the last two years.

So it's nourishment from TRX2 kicking in?, or a capful of Minox applied once per day over three weeks? **** if it's the Minox I'm stocking up

Also, I've quit heavy smoking for the last six weeks, maybe my hair is getting renewed bloodflow now?

I'm on my iPhone so hard to view the site easily, have they changed it to nine months then?
    Last edited by Jcm800; 05-08-2011 at 03:52 PM. Reason: Typo/more info