+ Reply to Thread
Page 185 of 465 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 183 184 185 186 187 195 235 285 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

****... why have I been shedding 10x more since starting trx2? going to a dermatologist to see if i can get my scalp fixed, then hopefully may give the trx2 a chance. Atm shedding all kinds of hair, thin and completely normal, thick ones. Only NW2 (just) as well.

Yes Humerus, i'd be interested to have a look myself, pics would be great please.

Ohlife- you could be just going through a spring shed man! If you're a NW2 in particular, the thinning would only be visible to you and no one else. And your hairline could be just maturing. So count yourself blessed and stop worrying

There is a small possibility humerus is a plant by oxford, but I doubt it.

The thing that sketches me out is they *said* there were studies but nothing has ever come of that.

Also, they never EVER reply to my emails about issues questioning their company. I asked about 60 day refund reasons, no reply, etc...

Being said, I want to maintain hope.

Btw, I just got my 1 month supply today so will update you guys if I see anything....

Quote Originally Posted by sizzlinghairs View Post
    There is a small possibility humerus is a plant by oxford, but I doubt it.

The thing that sketches me out is they *said* there were studies but nothing has ever come of that.

Also, they never EVER reply to my emails about issues questioning their company. I asked about 60 day refund reasons, no reply, etc...

Being said, I want to maintain hope.

Btw, I just got my 1 month supply today so will update you guys if I see anything....
    Funny you should say that regarding Humerus, someone else mailed me suggesting AgainstThis is actually Humerus as well-and he could be a plant posing as two people to garner further orders. Hmm, and looking at their 'writing' styles there looks to be a similarity!
    Fkn hope its not the case tho and is a coincidence!

Shit, I had no idea there were CIA profilers amongst us...I'm sure Humerus' broken english is a clever ruse on my part so that you don't immediately suspect the play!

I'll say it again, DON'T BUY TRX2 UNTIL I GROW HAIR ALL THE WAY DOWN TO THE BRIDGE OF MY NOSE. OK? ARE YOU ****ING HAPPY NOW?

Seriously, you're all missing the point. We're here to test out shit and help each other with our goddamn departing hair. We're all grown men so we each pick out a regime. I explained in detail why I was against fin/minox FOR MYSELF and TRX2 came out at an opportune time for me.

If it grows my hair back -and it seems to be doing just that- I'll be glad to be their only ****ing customer!

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Funny you should say that regarding Humerus, someone else mailed me suggesting AgainstThis is actually Humerus as well-and he could be a plant posing as two people to garner further orders. Hmm, and looking at their 'writing' styles there looks to be a similarity!
    Fkn hope its not the case tho and is a coincidence!
    Well I wouldn't say there writing styles are similar but AgainstThis is definetely pushing it pretty ****in hard... I mean anytime someone has doubts he comes on and tries to convince them it's not trx2 related (he just did it to ohlife a few posts ago) but idk. And humerus if anything has a writing style more like thechamp's. But like I said we'll see and JCM aren't you gaining fuzz you didn't have before?

The only reason I'm "pushing" it is because it's doing my hair good and I see no side effects. So to me, this is a good, affordable thing that will not grow me a pair of sweet titties or have me carry a mobile med-cabinet for all my little lotions and sprays every time I go camping.

Simple as this.

Quote Originally Posted by AgainstThis View Post
    The only reason I'm "pushing" it is because it's doing my hair good and I see no side effects. So to me, this is a good, affordable thing that will not grow me a pair of sweet titties or have me carry a mobile med-cabinet for all my little lotions and sprays every time I go camping.

Simple as this.
    Alright well I'll take your word for it and we'll see what happens. You should understand we're all gonna be skeptics and I wasn't badmouthing you or anything. Just saying

Quote Originally Posted by AgainstThis View Post
    Shit, I had no idea there were CIA profilers amongst us...I'm sure Humerus' broken english is a clever ruse on my part so that you don't immediately suspect the play!

I'll say it again, DON'T BUY TRX2 UNTIL I GROW HAIR ALL THE WAY DOWN TO THE BRIDGE OF MY NOSE. OK? ARE YOU ****ING HAPPY NOW?

Seriously, you're all missing the point. We're here to test out shit and help each other with our goddamn departing hair. We're all grown men so we each pick out a regime. I explained in detail why I was against fin/minox FOR MYSELF and TRX2 came out at an opportune time for me.

If it grows my hair back -and it seems to be doing just that- I'll be glad to be their only ****ing customer!
    Againsthis,

Relax, but the other forum members have a point, it does seem you are pushing it way too much and all the humerus stunt seems suspicious. PLus he has no pictures to back his claims. If you are not him, good; no need to get all defensive and start breaking down.