+ Reply to Thread
Page 182 of 465 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 180 181 182 183 184 192 232 282 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

Also, taking TRX2 with food is good for better absorption, though ultimately it comes down to the same effect, it's not like as if you have to micromanage your dose, as long as it's 3 pills a day.

Currently I take mine at 4am every morning when I get back from my rounds of debauchery and it seems to be working just fine

If only it wasn't just AgainstThis making apparent strides with this stuff it'd be a lot more exciting, still he's prob been on it longer than most, anyway let's see what the future brings..

Hang in there bro!

Keep in mind that I'm 29, my hair-loss is non-aggressive, have been on Nizoral 2% for over a year now (supposedly you get the full benefits around that time) and that when I started treatment with TRX2 most of the hair follicles were shrunken but alive.

I get the feeling that this came at exactly the right time for me.

Curious as to what month 5 brings!

Dammit, I wish they post a study confirming it works... Then just take it for 2-3 more months and get results.

But I just don't feel optimistic... they say they have studies.. yet don't post them?

Quote Originally Posted by KeepTheHair View Post
    Dammit, I wish they post a study confirming it works... Then just take it for 2-3 more months and get results.

But I just don't feel optimistic... they say they have studies.. yet don't post them?
    Which is what Hairmax did with the lasercomb

"Users report a x% growth in hair!...According to our study"

BUT... the examiners reported a loss... So they didn't post the study because they weren't technically lying. Scum.

Hard to trust people when it comes to money.

Quote Originally Posted by KeepTheHair View Post

Yep it'd be helpful if they did, I agree, or chipped in on this thread-if it wasn't for AgainstThis i'd be thinking it's a load of hype, but i/we live in hope that they are true to their claims 'honest results' hope so Dr Whitfield.

Surely Against can't be the only person out of the many taking that are due some gains? Granted I may be too old! But I dunno, I'm hanging in here hoping..

And everytime I remember that Whitfield has been called an 'entrepreneur', I start having doubts-I see pound/euro signs in his eyes, don't begrudge any of the team money, but, I have my doubts-hope I'm wrong!

U can't be "too old" man.

Everyone has hair that almost faded etc...

Thing is... they are doing the same thing hairmax did. "Users have reported: blah blah blah" But when the medical examination was done in the actual study there was HAIR LOSS not gain...

So, some people obviously will THINK their hair is better. If 10 guys take Trx2 and it doesn't work...you can at least expect maybe 2 of them to wrongly think they are seeing some inprovements... placebo happens a ton.

Personally I don't know Against or anyone here but I can't tell the difference from his pictures... I know my hair is the same.

I wish this stuff works but I mean really... why should I even have hope? This is playing out like 99% of scams.

and this is just some ingredients that basically a lot of people already consume...so why should it work?

There is no reason to believe this will work and I pity anyone who orders this instead of finasteride or any other antiandrogen. At least get topical spiro or something shesh....

If trx2 is a scam you risk another 6-12 months of irreversible hairloss... not smart

I'm already embarking on Minox, don't have a great deal of faith in TRX2-but Fin, no I can't risk it,I have too many responsibilities to risk sides.