+ Reply to Thread
Page 180 of 465 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 178 179 180 181 182 190 230 280 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

Brothers, this is day 102.

http://img560.imageshack.us/g/dsc02141o.jpg/

Hair is wet as can be and slicked back. Compare this to day 0 and feel hope

PS Also notice how the right temple is rapidly filling up with the kind of fuzz women always seem to have around their hairlines. I have not had this sort of thing since I was 24. ****ing yay.

Dude i can't see anything amazing in your recent pics comparing it to day 0' also what i can say is you have lost some hair in temple region and also your thinning is continuing.

Has anyone experienced red/bloodshot eyes from TRX2?

I ask this because I started a lot of new protocols in January, including TRX2, and my eyes have been a sore, red, mess ever since. Not a fun thing when you're in graduate school and staring at a laptop 10 hours a day.

The doctor said it was just "dry eyes" but artificial tears aren't really helping.

Anyone get red/bloodshot eyes from TRX2? Or is it something else in my regime?

Quote Originally Posted by thrive2010 View Post
    Has anyone experienced red/bloodshot eyes from TRX2?

I ask this because I started a lot of new protocols in January, including TRX2, and my eyes have been a sore, red, mess ever since. Not a fun thing when you're in graduate school and staring at a laptop 10 hours a day.

The doctor said it was just "dry eyes" but artificial tears aren't really helping.

Anyone get red/bloodshot eyes from TRX2? Or is it something else in my regime?
    " staring at a laptop 10 hours a day"

The laptop thing is nothing new, I've been doing that for years without anything like I'm experiencing lately.

After two weeks of no TRX2 my eyes still sucked so I'm not sure if TRX2 is the answer. Anyone else notice anything?

I beginning to think it may be the green tea extract I've been taking. Or maybe I just need to get an allergy panel.

Quote Originally Posted by thrive2010 View Post
    The laptop thing is nothing new, I've been doing that for years without anything like I'm experiencing lately.

After two weeks of no TRX2 my eyes still sucked so I'm not sure if TRX2 is the answer. Anyone else notice anything?

I beginning to think it may be the green tea extract I've been taking. Or maybe I just need to get an allergy panel.
    Maybe you just need some sleep?

AgainstThis: I don't remember what you looked like on day 0 but I do know that it looks pretty good now and that's with wet hair, which is definetely saying something. From those pics you wouldn't really know you're thinning or whatever. Do you use nizoral or anything else like that?

Against, it is very hard to tell a difference in those photos. I think you need to get more close up with the hair line. In day one your hair was dry, in day 102 you hair was wet. I really cant see any improvement at all.

But you know your hair the best, and photos can be hard to judge, so if your'e happy then that is a good thing.

Also, thrive, do you think you wouldve have these results with just toco + rogaine?

Not with the rogaine, I've been using the foam off and on for about a year and I continued losing. I believe it's just helping me maintain a little, and I'm too paranoid to quit it.

The Toco 8 is very unproven and it could be a complete scam, but I'm sticking to my regime if my hair keeps getting better. Starting using the Toco on December 1 so it's been about five months which is the claimed regrowth time for Toco. I still kind of think Toco 8 is a scam though. I do believe in Whitfield.

I guess no one else is getting bloodshot/ red eyes from TRX2 so I should probably use three a day without worry as it's something else that's causing my messed-up eyes.

No bloodshot eyes at all for me, in fact I wish I knew someone that could analyze a TRX2 capsule because the other day I tasted one that I opened and it tasted like fizzy sherbet dip to me, anyone else think that?!