+ Reply to Thread
Page 174 of 465 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 172 173 174 175 176 184 224 274 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

Click on the products/hair growth club tab and look down the left, below have a question?-**** that, bit intense even tho I could use the 30% discount.

Shows they have some faith tho it would seem?

Quote Originally Posted by measured optimism View Post
    hi guys,

been one of those lurking for a while.

I've taken TRX2 since it was available and I wanted to stop by and share / corroborate some positive hair growth with you. if it helps or reassures, great.

I'm a NW2/3 with prominent receding in my temple. as others did, for the first two months with or so I experienced the fuzz growth in temple area. and in the last week or so I've been seeing some fairly robust growth of darker, longer hair (terminal-like, but perhaps still thinner).

anyway. what compelled me to actually sign up today was this this morning there were a few of these hairs (approx 2 inches long) sprouting in the middle of my receding spot; where hair hasn't been growing for, say, 6 years. fist pump!

anyway. I've been teased and led astray before by the hope of several new treatments. I honestly feel that I have reason to hope that this time may be different.

unfortunately I don't have any before/after pics. (sorry)

along with TRX2 I'm taking the following:
    - saw palmetto (DHT)
    - MACA (to ensure a healthy libido)
    - OMEGA-3
    - keto shampoo
    - multivitamin
    - minoxidil (evenings)

that's reminds me. it may not be related, but I switched to TRX2 with dinner as apposed to breakfast. I assumed that having it in my bloodstream around the time that use minoxidil before bed would help. so just a suggestion for anyone who's like me and doesn't like showing up to work looking like a grease-ball.

best of luck to everyone!
    Hi, Good to hear from another user experiencing possible progress, other than AgainstThis-the more the better!

Seems you're following a similar regime to myself: Trx2/Nizoral/Minox once daily evenings/Multivitamins..

How long have you been on the Minox? Just curious as to whether that's what is inducing your recent gains?

Anyway, good luck!

So whats going on here? Everyone was pessimistic with TRX2, and all of the sudden feelings of positivity?

From the people who have experienced anything at all (againsthis), do you have a clear idea of what is actually happening on top of your head? You felt that you wouldn't get the results they promised by month 5, but remember on the website it did state that many wont notice initial results until after the 5 month mark or even 8-12 months.

I'm a few days short of a full 2 months and I cant say I have noticed anything significant. I suppose I wouldn't really expect to until I'm between 5-8 months in either.

Regardless, its nice to see that a few of you are a couple months ahead of some of us (in terms of treatment), and it gives us an idea of what to possibly expect in the coming months.

Hang on lol, I'm not singing it's praises yet, not at all-if anything I've got more faith in Minox doing me some good, but it's encouraging for sure to see others reporting some changes, ain't no doubt about that.

Hell i might be a lost cause anyway, I'm the old git around here

Thankfully, I have no losses on the top, so I'm not really monitoring it, just the front/temples.

And yes, it's like the new optimistic guy says, there is new growth that is getting stronger and is a couple of marks thinner than "real" hair, that's why I'm not shouting from the rooftops.

On to month 5 it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Hi, Good to hear from another user experiencing possible progress, other than AgainstThis-the more the better!

Seems you're following a similar regime to myself: Trx2/Nizoral/Minox once daily evenings/Multivitamins..

How long have you been on the Minox? Just curious as to whether that's what is inducing your recent gains?

Anyway, good luck!

hey. I've been on Minox for almost 10 years. I probably should've mentioned that.

and I know that this is for another thread, but I'm now curious about Capixyl and what potential it holds!

you've been on minox for 10 years, did it ever lose effectiveness?

Quote Originally Posted by measured optimism View Post
    hey. I've been on Minox for almost 10 years. I probably should've mentioned that.

and I know that this is for another thread, but I'm now curious about Capixyl and what potential it holds!
    Hi there, have you experienced any sides from the minox? Thinking of trying it myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Samiam View Post
    you've been on minox for 10 years, did it ever lose effectiveness?
    it did. I mean, I still continued using because it lessened the shed. but for a few years I was able to hold the hairline steady.

anyway. it could very well be that trx2 has a similar drop off in efficacy. but for now I'm pleased.

I'm just wondering because I am young and thinking about taking it, and my dermatologist informed me that it wouldn't lose effectiveness. :\