Trx2? - Page 173 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 173 of 465 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 171 172 173 174 175 183 223 273 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

  1. #1721
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    461

    Default

    Yes and it can even be clearly seen by comparing my day 0 to day 83 pictures at the temples. Where before it was going in and opening up, now they've rounded off and are inching their way towards their previous, healthy position.

    I'm curious as to how much more will grow and whether or not the new hair will be enough to actually count (regrowing 40 new hairs may be great but it doesn't qualify as fixing the problem, you know?)

    Still, my optimism is back and in full swing

  2. #1722
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    254

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AgainstThis View Post
    Yes and it can even be clearly seen by comparing my day 0 to day 83 pictures at the temples. Where before it was going in and opening up, now they've rounded off and are inching their way towards their previous, healthy position.

    I'm curious as to how much more will grow and whether or not the new hair will be enough to actually count (regrowing 40 new hairs may be great but it doesn't qualify as fixing the problem, you know?)

    Still, my optimism is back and in full swing
    Yeah true I'd be pretty ecstatic!

  3. #1723
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    310

    Default

    so has everyone experienced even a mild thickening effect overall?

    because Im receeding but now starting to diffuse over the entire top of my head. Waiting waiting for my trx2 to get here...

  4. #1724
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sizzlinghairs View Post
    so has everyone experienced even a mild thickening effect overall?

    because Im receeding but now starting to diffuse over the entire top of my head. Waiting waiting for my trx2 to get here...
    Take into account that there are some people like me, that dont usually post or frequent this forum and have tried TRX2 from day one. I started mid January, taking 3 pills a day during one month. Lowered the dose because of headaches to 2 pills a month during the next 2 or 3 weeks... the headaches disappeared, but came back. So i switched to one pill a day during some weeks and then i stopped completely taking it. Apart of the Headaches and occasional dizziness i did not see any other effect (more hair at the temples, thickening, more pubic hair, less hair, whatever effect on hair).

    The headaches disappeared since i stopped taking it. I bought this product because of this thread...

  5. #1725
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,623

    Default

    Just had a reply from them regarding taking extra supplements alongside TRX2 and they say they don't advise it but should be ok,but better to check with your Dr.

    Also, I was told that taking 3 caps in one sitting is ok, but the preferred method is splitting the caps up throughout the day as theyre time released.

  6. #1726
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    461

    Default

    Strange that you got headaches...sure they were TRX2 related? Are you on any other kind of medication?

    Anyhow, definitely thicker, definitely more but I want to see the miracle that was promised me

  7. #1727
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AgainstThis View Post
    Strange that you got headaches...sure they were TRX2 related? Are you on any other kind of medication?

    Anyhow, definitely thicker, definitely more but I want to see the miracle that was promised me
    Never had headaches, no other medication, no more headaches since i stopped.

  8. #1728
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    17

    Default

    hi guys,

    been one of those lurking for a while.

    I've taken TRX2 since it was available and I wanted to stop by and share / corroborate some positive hair growth with you. if it helps or reassures, great.

    I'm a NW2/3 with prominent receding in my temple. as others did, for the first two months with or so I experienced the fuzz growth in temple area. and in the last week or so I've been seeing some fairly robust growth of darker, longer hair (terminal-like, but perhaps still thinner).

    anyway. what compelled me to actually sign up today was this this morning there were a few of these hairs (approx 2 inches long) sprouting in the middle of my receding spot; where hair hasn't been growing for, say, 6 years. fist pump!

    anyway. I've been teased and led astray before by the hope of several new treatments. I honestly feel that I have reason to hope that this time may be different.

    unfortunately I don't have any before/after pics. (sorry)

    along with TRX2 I'm taking the following:
    - saw palmetto (DHT)
    - MACA (to ensure a healthy libido)
    - OMEGA-3
    - keto shampoo
    - multivitamin
    - minoxidil (evenings)

    that's reminds me. it may not be related, but I switched to TRX2 with dinner as apposed to breakfast. I assumed that having it in my bloodstream around the time that use minoxidil before bed would help. so just a suggestion for anyone who's like me and doesn't like showing up to work looking like a grease-ball.

    best of luck to everyone!

  9. #1729
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    461

    Default

    Also, trx2.com just updated with their Ongoing Customer Study thing.

    It's a fairly complicated process but it gives you a 30% discount on future TRX2 purchases if you decide to participate. If nothing else, it shows a lot of confidence on their part.

    No one ****ing knows

  10. #1730
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,398

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AgainstThis View Post
    Also, trx2.com just updated with their Ongoing Customer Study thing.

    It's a fairly complicated process but it gives you a 30% discount on future TRX2 purchases if you decide to participate. If nothing else, it shows a lot of confidence on their part.

    No one ****ing knows
    where can this be seen?

Similar Threads

  1. thomas whitfield trx2 hair loss treatment
    By joe from staten island in forum Introduce Yourself & Share Your Story
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-15-2010, 12:32 PM
  2. Trx2
    By Balding Celebrities in forum Hair Loss Treatments
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-18-2010, 01:47 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

New hair care regime based on gene / anti-ageing science
02-22-2022 10:45 AM
Last Post By Rodneyy
Yesterday 04:50 PM
The Bald Truth For Friday, September 30th, 2022
Yesterday 02:46 PM
Last Post By JoeTillman
Yesterday 02:46 PM
Dr Resul Yaman Hair Clinic - 2960 Grafts Result
Yesterday 07:28 AM
Last Post By Resul Yaman, MD
Yesterday 07:28 AM
Advice for successful gambling in an online ****fight game
09-29-2022 08:54 PM
Last Post By Asd60906
09-29-2022 08:54 PM
How can I promote my own business?
08-31-2022 01:29 PM
Last Post By elizabetronny
09-29-2022 05:24 AM