+ Reply to Thread
Page 171 of 465 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 169 170 171 172 173 181 221 271 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

I've been on fin for about 3 1/2 months and trx2 for about two months now. My hair has gotten worse. I shed more now than before, but then again this could be the dreaded propecia shed that I hear so much about. However, for some reason, I don't think this is the case. I'm trying to be as objective about this whole experience as possible, but in all honesty I think I'm f#$ked and will just end up shaving my head (Which sucks because I have a huge head) and wearing a hat for a while. Anyway, I think I'll be biting the bullet and buying a second order just so I can say that I rode it out for six months. Wishing you guys luck. I'll post again in a couple months if there's any update.

hi guys i think it would be better to use trx2 without using anything else at first,as i want to try it and have stopped taking dutas due to the sides,the same with finasteride,i do know that dutas stays in the body longer than finas so will get trx2 soon,as to the pics any more results? and jcm are you using trx if so i was told it is sent from germany as i am in uk.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    hi guys i think it would be better to use trx2 without using anything else at first,as i want to try it and have stopped taking dutas due to the sides,the same with finasteride,i do know that dutas stays in the body longer than finas so will get trx2 soon,as to the pics any more results? and jcm are you using trx if so i was told it is sent from germany as i am in uk.
    Oh yeah I'm using it lol for my sins, anyway I'm in the UK and actually in the same city as BioLabs and I still had to wait for it to be delivered from Germany, no personnel collections I was told.

Hey I might even see Dr Whitfield driving around in a spanking new BMW with a 'TRX2 funded' personalized number plate.

hahaha he might have a car starting with f and ending e, are you going to try minox as well,as a guy at hairsite has regrown his hair with topical kirkland cheap minox,when he started using it he had no results and became depressed, and gave up so he decided that his loss was getting real bad and started trying it 4 times a day and people started remarking that his hair was nice and thick,he took no notice thinking it was them being nice but when coming out of the shower one day noticed in the mirror that indeed it was very thick,he does say like 2% minox was too weak and thats why upjohn introduced 5% saying that a stronger dose worked better.

I've been using 5% Minox for just over a week in conjunction with TRX2 and have a gut feeling it's going to help things along.

As for residue and stuff its really not fussing me.
    I'm just putting a cap full along my hairline once a day at the mo.

Spose when I get desperate I'll do the same as the guy you mentioned, it's all I've got to help because I'm not losing my **** and sanity to Propecia.

Is everyone experiencing an increase in body hair growth like chest and arms? Maybe eyebrows?

And is long term supplementaion with potassium and niacin safe?

Quote Originally Posted by sizzlinghairs View Post
    Is everyone experiencing an increase in body hair growth like chest and arms? Maybe eyebrows?

And is long term supplementaion with potassium and niacin safe?
    Yep I'm getting long rogue eyebrows but they could be appearing anyway.

Pubes are bushing up as well.

My main concern is chest/back hair, are you seeing an increase in that?

Nah not really in my case.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Nah not really in my case.
    So how's it going
    I know JCM is having mixed feelings but how are those little hairs looking? And DutchDude?