+ Reply to Thread
Page 169 of 465 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 167 168 169 170 171 179 219 269 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

Also, I'm expecting the TRX2 website to be updated anytime now.

Luiza said as much a couple of weeks back, so keep checking their site - if the update drags on and on then I'll be smelling a rat again.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch_Dude View Post
    All i can say is that I saw AgainstThis' pictures...before he was really balding, and now you can barely even notice it, it even looks like a "mature" hairline that's not balding. I don't think anyone here experienced a worsening in their hair condition, right? Also, the results of all the experiments of Whitfield will be published this year...so if you see results, you know why, and if you don't see results...well...I guess you'll also know why...
    I don't know if I would call mine worse... I definitely have lost more in certain areas after getting on trx2. I can't say with certainty that it is due to taking trx2. Then again, it's supposed to be a hair loss supplment, so what gives if I'm quickly thinning in places that I wasn' previous to taking it?

Also, I have a quick question somewhat off topic... for those of you using Nizoral 2% shampoo, does it come in a red bottle and is it red in color? I bought some from an online pharmacy based in New Zealand. I've always seen pics of it and it's always in a blue box. I just want to make sure that I got the right stuff.

The packaging may vary worldwide but as long as the active ingredient is Ketocanazole it's legit. it's red in colour and has a kind of medical smell I find.

About 40 days in. My hair feels a bit stronger. What matters most though is how it will all look in 5-8 months. Some of you shedding may be related to the shedding that occurs when starting any new regimen. While I have seen some shedding, I believe its due to my transplant. It is disheartening to hear some of the earlier users not experiencing the type of growth that they expected, but this was the risk we took when jumping in.

Keep swallowing my friends............................no homo.

Quote Originally Posted by Deluxe View Post
    About 40 days in. My hair feels a bit stronger. What matters most though is how it will all look in 5-8 months. Some of you shedding may be related to the shedding that occurs when starting any new regimen. While I have seen some shedding, I believe its due to my transplant. It is disheartening to hear some of the earlier users not experiencing the type of growth that they expected, but this was the risk we took when jumping in.

Keep swallowing my friends............................no homo.
    Lmao 'no homo'

It's bizarre actually these last two days I've had two independent compliments on my hair, perhaps I'm being far too damning of it.

Maybe it's the styling of it, hiding my problem areas they couldn't see?

Nonetheless, it cheered me up

Hey guys

Posted detailed 3 month update on TRX2 Results but in general things get worse everyday it seems...

Getting a general theme of shedding and thinning on this stuff... the old hairline is zipping back much quicker than ever before. Hair on top of my head is softer, lighter and generally more elasticy. Flops down quite badly.

Am going to keep ploughing on with this but pretty desperate so far.

We really need more details from TRX2. Tom? Luiza? Can you please reply to us? Praying for the magic 5 months...

Minoxidil caused me a shed when I started before some regrowth. Hoping that TRX2 will be the same (being as it is the same mechanism??).

Speaking of minoxidil - isnt Trx2 is meant to improve it??? Er... not the way my hairline is disappearing.

Welcome 30plus. Guess we just have to hope for something magic to occur 5-8 months in.

I'm still having the crazy elasticity syndrome after a wash, it's freaking me out somewhat.

I totally agree regarding Tom, Luiza et al, where the hell are they?

I only get replies to business mails, anything else gets ignored.

Oh well onwards we march blindly.
    Last edited by Jcm800; 04-19-2011 at 12:43 PM. Reason: Damn predictive text.

Hey JCM - as you say we blindly march on...

Message to Tom / Luiza:

If you prove me wrong and the 5 - 8 month thing comes off - trust me I will be the first person shouting about it.

Default ok here are some pics when starting trx2 and now

this is why i have been so adiment its working on me, the first one is when i started trx2 its wet to show you i have loss secound is dry and the third will be the most recent one
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	wethair (1).jpg

Size:	84.2 KB
ID:	9434   Click image for larger version

Name:	dryhair (2).jpg

Size:	89.9 KB
ID:	9435   Click image for larger version

Name:	todAY.jpg

Size:	92.9 KB
ID:	9436  

can't tell, your first one is wet and latest one is dry.