+ Reply to Thread
Page 164 of 465 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 162 163 164 165 166 174 214 264 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

How much does the foam cost and how long does each canister last you?

Also, no greasiness, no residue, all good?

Quote Originally Posted by AgainstThis View Post
    How much does the foam cost and how long does each canister last you?

Also, no greasiness, no residue, all good?
    I got a can off Flea Bay for £19. I know there's more economical avenues to go down but i just wanted to try a can out for a month.

You're supposed to slap half a cap full on 2x per day, and it's a month's worth.

So it'll last me two month's as i'm going to start off once per day, to avoid possible shock to my follicle's that i've read about.

And no residue greasy shit issue's so far - i wash my hair every other day anyway, and i'm actually finding it help's me style it, so i'm quite content at the mo.

I guess i started taking it in the hope that it'll help kick start the fuzz i have, if that happen's i'm laughing.

There's lot's of it in varying length's, and some does seem to be growing. Just hope the Minox doesnt wipe it all out. Have to take the risk tho..

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    I guess i started taking it in the hope that it'll help kick start the fuzz i have, if that happen's i'm laughing.

There's lot's of it in varying length's, and some does seem to be growing. Just hope the Minox doesnt wipe it all out. Have to take the risk tho..
    Not really

Well I feel it is a risk, but worth taking. So Flowers, how long have you been on TRX2? What's your regime?

My experience with 5% Rogaine Foam is that it leaves a bit of a white residue behind in your hair and will eventually dry it out so that it feels like straw. I tried it for around 6 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Well I feel it is a risk, but worth taking. So Flowers, how long have you been on TRX2? What's your regime?
    I don't know if that was supposed to be a jab at me but no, I'm not on anything. I'm waiting til I have some extra cash to buy trx2 but that capixyl stuff looks promising so we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Flowers View Post
    I don't know if that was supposed to be a jab at me but no, I'm not on anything. I'm waiting til I have some extra cash to buy trx2 but that capixyl stuff looks promising so we'll see.
    Nope,not a jab as such. You are quie opinionated tho just wondered if you are talking from experience that's all? No offense meant.

TRX2 is pricey and I'm not flush myself, it's a good idea to check out peoples experiences beforehand that's for sure.

I'm definatley looking at that Capixly stuff too, but info is hard to gather on it.

If it's not snakeoil and lives up to the claims on their flyer, bring it
    on eh!

Quote Originally Posted by ThinFast View Post
    My experience with 5% Rogaine Foam is that it leaves a bit of a white residue behind in your hair and will eventually dry it out so that it feels like straw. I tried it for around 6 months.
    I'll second that. I do see a little bit of white residue having used it a couple of times now, but im lucky enough to have a fringe still so it can't be seen. And I like the straw feeling as it makes it easier to style.

Was your six months on it beneficial?

AgainstThis-in your case as you have dark hair brushed back,you may find the residue a slight issue. I'm fair haired and don't really notice it personally.

I'll continue with it, apparently it works in conjunction with TRX2 to some degree.

my hair wet now its thicker check my older pic lets talk trx2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0096[1].jpg

Size:	91.6 KB
ID:	9369