+ Reply to Thread
Page 161 of 465 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 159 160 161 162 163 171 211 261 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

But true go down the hair dresser buzz the whole thing off what's stopping you

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Dont mean to put the damper's on it Deluxe, but i'd stay off the TRX2 personally if i was in your position. It's unknown, and so far from my experience (early days i know, two month's) It's actually either doing nothing much or making my hairline worse. I wouldn't risk it.
    Just my opinion.
    That was a concern, but I talked to the DOC and he said that he doesn't believe this will impact anything since its natural. Furthermore, I am actually seeing growth of the grafts and I'm 1 month and 10 days out...I'm assuming this is normal? I know post-op they were saying, "don't be surprised if you dont see any growth of the grafts for 3 months or even longer". Everyone is different, but I think that the Docs tend to be very conservative and underplay the growth...better to give a longer timeline and surprise the patient with earlier growth than to say one month and nothing growing. It would probably freak the patient out and make them think it was a failed HT.

JCM, I think you should stop worrying too much about your results...it has only been 2 months. You are not even 1/2 way thru the treatment. Hell, it may take you the 8 months they claim. Not saying that its going to work for sure, but IF it does you'll notice. If I were you, I would try not to look at your hair so often because you will never see a difference day to day and it will seem like its taking forever. Just relax and enjoy the ride.

And look, if you need a bit more comfort, there is some buzz going around about Dr. Gho recently who has published an article and won a lawsuit concerning a transplantation method in which donor hair remains infinite (a 2 for 1). If this procedure is for real, we effectively have a CURE. Interested?

Quote Originally Posted by thechamp View Post
    But true go down the hair dresser buzz the whole thing off what's stopping you
    Champ go play on the white lines in the middle of the road on your way home from school.

Aww hit a soft spot did I didums

Quote Originally Posted by Deluxe View Post
    That was a concern, but I talked to the DOC and he said that he doesn't believe this will impact anything since its natural. Furthermore, I am actually seeing growth of the grafts and I'm 1 month and 10 days out...I'm assuming this is normal? I know post-op they were saying, "don't be surprised if you dont see any growth of the grafts for 3 months or even longer". Everyone is different, but I think that the Docs tend to be very conservative and underplay the growth...better to give a longer timeline and surprise the patient with earlier growth than to say one month and nothing growing. It would probably freak the patient out and make them think it was a failed HT.

JCM, I think you should stop worrying too much about your results...it has only been 2 months. You are not even 1/2 way thru the treatment. Hell, it may take you the 8 months they claim. Not saying that its going to work for sure, but IF it does you'll notice. If I were you, I would try not to look at your hair so often because you will never see a difference day to day and it will seem like its taking forever. Just relax and enjoy the ride.

And look, if you need a bit more comfort, there is some buzz going around about Dr. Gho recently who has published an article and won a lawsuit concerning a transplantation method in which donor hair remains infinite (a 2 for 1). If this procedure is for real, we effectively have a CURE. Interested?
    You're right there, i do pay way too much attention to my hair. But seeing it vanish slowly does spark an interest! And, early day's, i am in it for a few more month's yet, so shall buckle up and enjoy the ride for better or worse

Not familiar with the world of HT's really either, but shall have a look around for the treatment you mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by thechamp View Post
    Aww hit a soft spot did I didums
    Lol, bye bye champ, gave you the benefit of the doubt once too often, jack ass.

Dont get angry code I'm getting results

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    You're right there, i do pay way too much attention to my hair. But seeing it vanish slowly does spark an interest! And, early day's, i am in it for a few more month's yet, so shall buckle up and enjoy the ride for better or worse

Not familiar with the world of HT's really either, but shall have a look around for the treatment you mentioned.
    JCM

HINT: Google 'Hair Science Institute' & 'HST aka HairStemCell Transplantation' ---> you should find all your answers there

Jcm, at worst, it's simply not working, there's nothing in it that would ACCELERATE hairloss. However, I agree, you're very early on in. The verdict is not out yet.

Hang in there.

Quote Originally Posted by AgainstThis View Post
    Jcm, at worst, it's simply not working, there's nothing in it that would ACCELERATE hairloss. However, I agree, you're very early on in. The verdict is not out yet.

Hang in there.
    Cheer's, yeah time will tell, maybe it's a natural progression of my hairloss. But plenty of fuzz around so who know's what's going to occur - into the un-known