+ Reply to Thread
Page 147 of 465 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 145 146 147 148 149 157 197 247 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

Quote Originally Posted by CVAZBAR View Post
    Thinfast, I'm glad to hear you are getting some positives out of trx2 and I might consider trying it also. I know you tried it all, so I wanted to ask if you ever thought of trying this new prp/ECM/acell injections? I know you tried prp but there has been much talk about acel with prp. I know this is off the subject but just thought I take advantage since your are active on this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by AgainstThis View Post
    Of the treatments you mentioned, only PRP is commercially available by very few practicioners at an extremely high cost.

ACell is experimental, volunteer only and again, costs money.

It's highly unlikely he's tried those.
    I have not tried the prp/ECM/acell combination, but given some proven results and depending on the procedure, I would definitely be up for giving it a go. In regards to cost, it is really all relative. The PRP+protein matrix treatment I received at Greco's was $1,000 USD. While I'm hardly a well off individual, I do value my confidence and stress levels at a high monetary figure.

AgainstThis, do you know for certain that the experimental techniques being done with Acell are requiring an investment by the experimentee? That's highly unusual in a clinical trial setting (I know you did not use 'clinical trials' per se, but 'experimental' and 'volunteer' seem to indicate this).

Quote Originally Posted by Fixed by 35 View Post
    Bastards. They're done a re-order (I still have nearly two months of the stuff left) without my consent and sent it to my old address, which quite literally couldn't be further away from where I live now, given that I now live on the other side of the world in the other hemisphere.

Presumably they'll give me my money back, but I think this is the problem with TRX2. The stuff works but their company's infrastructure is rubbish. Whitfield likes to think of himself as an entrepreneur but really he's an academic and should leave the running of the business to someone competent in that field. Instead, I can't help thinking it's being run by some mate or other from university!

Actually, this is another reason that I don't think it's a scam. It's too product focused; scams are normally very business focused (when you order a product that has a name like Thymucrap, Revivosodall or Procer-not it normally arrives quickly and customer service is excellent, but the product is crap; this seems to be the other way around).
    Thats a pile of shit - i had my doubt's about the order re-newal set up way back in the thread. This confirm's them.

If they take cash from my account half way through my plan i'll be ****ed off.

Simply because i'd naturally be expecting them to take funds around one week or so prior to the end of my original three month order, so i can budget for it.

And to not even ask you before hand, if it's ok, or if the address remains the same - is fkn rubbish. If they screw up my re-newal then sod the 'hair club' i'm gonna re-order as and when i see fit.

Never did like the sound of this auto-renwal malarky.

Ah see, there's always a catch.

If it was something unheard of, admittance would be free, provided you get an in with a participating clinic. With ACell which is practically proven to be efficient -sometimes in small, sometimes to a great measure- you do pay, check for example NHI's ACell program.

Hollywood people have probably been paying for it for a long time now, but Average Joe costs have yet to be calculated.

Furthermore, they say that they renew every 75 days. Still, the best way is to use a prepaid card and only charge it with the amount of money you want taken out of it at any given time. No one can charge you ahead of time this way. Plus, their payment scheme is set up in such a way as to allow you a 15 day period of "grace", effectively charging once every 90 days really.

Plus, since we'll be taking it for a year -or at least 6 months- I don't see any harm in this.

IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon Sean Behnam, MD's Avatar

AgainstThis, do you know for certain that the experimental techniques being done with Acell are requiring an investment by the experimentee? That's highly unusual in a clinical trial setting (I know you did not use 'clinical trials' per se, but 'experimental' and 'volunteer' seem to indicate this).[/QUOTE]

IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon Sean Behnam, MD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ThinFast View Post
    I have not tried the prp/ECM/acell combination, but given some proven results and depending on the procedure, I would definitely be up for giving it a go. In regards to cost, it is really all relative. The PRP+protein matrix treatment I received at Greco's was $1,000 USD. While I'm hardly a well off individual, I do value my confidence and stress levels at a high monetary figure.

AgainstThis, do you know for certain that the experimental techniques being done with Acell are requiring an investment by the experimentee? That's highly unusual in a clinical trial setting (I know you did not use 'clinical trials' per se, but 'experimental' and 'volunteer' seem to indicate this).
    Dear thinfast. I started doing case studies on Acell about 3 weeks ago. The company does'nt sponsor it, so we end up sponsoring it ourselves. I have already used Acell in combination with 2,000 graft hair transplant, 1,100 FUE, cases of "thinning hair without hair transplant" and in few patients 1 weeks after the procedure.

There is no set protocol on how to use the Acell. This is something that about a dozen of us doctors are trying to figure out. I will have my before and after pictures on my website. I believe by the next ISHRS meeting, we will have a better idea of how to use this product with hair transplantation.

Dr Sean Behnam

just a quick update.

will have been on trx2 for 3 months on the 12 of this month.

so far-
    shedding is still reduced.
    crown/mid section (not temples) is much much more thicker and fuller, no doubt about it.
    not much improvement in the temple areas as of yet.

im hoping in the next 3 months, improvments in the temple areas will be noticeable.

Quote Originally Posted by gutted View Post
    just a quick update.

so far-
    crown/mid section (not temples) is much much more thicker and fuller, no doubt about it.

im hoping in the next 3 months, improvments in the temple areas will be noticeable.
    Dude thats ****ing awesome

just a quick update.

so far-

how bad is your hairloss?what are you on the norwood scale?

just a quick update.

so far-

Sounds promising, but correct me if i'm wrong - are you taking individual supplement's along with TRX2 as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Sounds promising, but correct me if i'm wrong - are you taking individual supplement's along with TRX2 as well?
    both trx2 and individual supplements.

im norwood 1.