+ Reply to Thread
Page 140 of 465 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 138 139 140 141 142 150 190 240 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

AgainstThis it's already been 2.5 months? Which supply did you buy 3 or 6?

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Is there anywhere you get it on the cheap? Just found Kirkland UK, is that any good?
    I believe its all the same...Kirkland in the states, you can get real cheap like $18 for 3 mo. supply at Costco.

There was a user by the name of Justin2rue or something like that on hairsite that was a member for like 10 years...he left for a long time and then came back 5-10 years later claiming that most if not all of his hair grew back due to use of minoxidil.

After he bacame frustrated, he began (by random choice) applying it 4 times a day (12% solution) for like 2-3 years straight and now he looks like he could be a hair model...he posted pics as well. Obviously these are impressive results, but I doubt anyone would be willing to put up with this type of application everyday.

My guess/and others would be that applying it constantly keeps aggressive blood flow to the scalp and also as the hair are in constant anagen phase, the follicles were fully rejuvenated and probably grew even thicker...who knows, but check it out the results were impressive and he used the Kirklands brand, nothing special.
    Last edited by Deluxe; 03-25-2011 at 09:23 AM. Reason: typo

Thank Deluxe, might give it a try sometime soon..

Quote Originally Posted by KeepTheHair View Post
    Nope ?????????
    I don't want to get this TRX2 thread that far off topic, I may make a new thread about it.

Yo, don't get me wrong.

Minoxidil does WORK and in cases of mild hair loss caught early, works MIRACLES.

Still, the greasiness of it -to a bigger or smaller extent- coupled with the fact that it's a lifelong commitment (obviously, skipping a couple of applications won't affect anything, but skipping twenty, will.) make it non-viable for ME, personally.

If TRX2 hadn't come along, maybe I'd be on the Minox bandwagon as well.

Also, a useful tip for all Minox users: Consult a doctor and get a miniaturization study of your follicles. Apply minox for a month in the areas affected. Then get another. Apply minox in the new areas of miniaturization. A guy over in hairlossgr.com did that with the the help of his doctor and got even MORE impressive results than he had before, randomly spraying it everywhere.

Finally, I got two 3-month supplies, six bottles in all. And the hair keeps getting better

PS Dr. Lee was taken down by the FDA for supplying something better than their stuff, cheaper. Goddamn disgrace but it's a jungle out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Fixed by 35 View Post
    I love the way you leverage your general ignorance and cynicism into a form of smug superiority. You remind me of the Tea Party.

The reality is that this stuff has already done something for me. Not a lot, but something and just in one month. Whitfield, a man infinitely more qualified than you, may well have produced a very effective product.
    What, peach fuzz? Show me the pics..SHOW ME THE PICS....

If Trx2 has any kind of effect there should be some very noticable difference at 2months.

Quote Originally Posted by AgainstThis View Post
    Amen.

Trust me blahblah boy, in the past I used to take those Inneov Homme anti-hair loss capsules and then some Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil, all with high hopes. Did they produce results? No.

Did I readily admit it? Yes.

I realize that in your world people maybe buy things that don't work for the hell of it. In my world, I try things that convince me. Sometimes they are duds. Most times, they are not. With TRX2 I see results in a 2 1/2 months that I didn't see on a couple of years on all the other stuff. You can rant and bitch all you like, but I'll be the one smiling in the mirror and you'll be the one posting six months from now, asking for discount codes on your TRX2 order.

(Good things come along rarely in this life. If you are unconvinced, wait for pictures. Trolling in the in-between periods is useless and annoying.)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Placebo

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Go get your head tattooed - if that's not a fkn sucker, LOL
    Henna is a non-permanent dye you imbecile. Ofc I didn't get my head tatooed, who the hell would do that??

Quote Originally Posted by talkingboutblahblah View Post
    What, peach fuzz? Show me the pics..SHOW ME THE PICS....

If Trx2 has any kind of effect there should be some very noticable difference at 2months.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Placebo

Henna is a non-permanent dye you imbecile. Ofc I didn't get my head tatooed, who the hell would do that??
    Why look into it then? Skip along Jackass.

Quote Originally Posted by AgainstThis View Post
    DutchDude turned into the Hair Monster and went off to destroy cities and ravish virgins
    if only that were true haha. actually...the pills arrived...only...and i may sound like a chicken...i'm scared to take them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch_Dude View Post
    if only that were true haha. actually...the pills arrived...only...and i may sound like a chicken...i'm scared to take them.
    He was only joking -you won't really turn into the hair monster

How come you're scared to take them?

Default Dutch dude

What you scared of your scared of going bald don't be a ***** your not gonna die on yrx2