+ Reply to Thread
Page 138 of 465 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 136 137 138 139 140 148 188 238 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

This stuff is clearly making my existing hair strong. However, a few new hairs on the temples aside (and we're talking peach fuzz at the moment) it's not doing much in the already thin areas.

However, it has only been a month. I wonder whether I should add minoxidil and nizoral back to my regime to give things a boost.

Quote Originally Posted by Fixed by 35 View Post
    This stuff is clearly making my existing hair strong. However, a few new hairs on the temples aside (and we're talking peach fuzz at the moment) it's not doing much in the already thin areas.

However, it has only been a month. I wonder whether I should add minoxidil and nizoral back to my regime to give things a boost.
    That's pretty promising. I'd be happy with just maintenance, anything more would be an awesome bonus. And if you're seeing peach fuzz, you too JCM, I mean what else could be causing that? I understand if maybe you guys don't wanna speak too soon but if I saw new hairs growing after a month I'd be pretty ecstatic.

KeepTheHair- I just mentioned the Big3 Treatment. If that's ignorance on existing, valid hairloss treatments, please enlighten me on the truth. I'm sure everyone will be quite interested.

I have my faith in TRX2 because A) I see results and B) The Big2 is out of the question for me. If popping Propecia and applying Minox twice daily, every day for the rest of your life is compatible with your lifestyle, cool, I'm happy for you.

And I can confirm that the existing hair is much stronger now. Before I would comb it and it would lifelessly flop all over the place (Ever seen those sad, semi-long hair dudes whose scalps would show in a million places at the slightest puff of wind? That was me.) but now it has volume and body. I comb it and it stays in place.

The true bet is whether or not there'll be new locks where the temples have given up the spirit. That'll be damn miraculous.

Finally, getting on a ketconazole 2% shampoo (It doesn't have to be Nizoral) is super-important to any treatment. TRX2 proclaims to work well with Minox, so by all means, add it in. I just could never cope with the messiness of it, as well as the fact that the minute you stop it, you start losing.

Again, things are bound to get interesting after April 17th. The "trial" three months will be and we'll be entering the wide uncharted territory of "Frontal Regrowth". Make or break.

(Before discovering that Fungoral 2% was available at the corner store, I had ordered Nizoral 2% from Amazon.com. They never asked me for a prescription or anything and it was essentially an import from USA to the EU.)

Peach fuzz...Hair "feels" stronger...reduced shedding...

Seems like your subconcious is trying to protect you from the inevitable let down. If mr SCAMfield had given you a sugar pill you'd be saying the same things as you are now.

Seems like theres a sucker born every day, LOL.

I love the way you leverage your general ignorance and cynicism into a form of smug superiority. You remind me of the Tea Party.

The reality is that this stuff has already done something for me. Not a lot, but something and just in one month. Whitfield, a man infinitely more qualified than you, may well have produced a very effective product.

Amen.

Trust me blahblah boy, in the past I used to take those Inneov Homme anti-hair loss capsules and then some Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil, all with high hopes. Did they produce results? No.

Did I readily admit it? Yes.

I realize that in your world people maybe buy things that don't work for the hell of it. In my world, I try things that convince me. Sometimes they are duds. Most times, they are not. With TRX2 I see results in a 2 1/2 months that I didn't see on a couple of years on all the other stuff. You can rant and bitch all you like, but I'll be the one smiling in the mirror and you'll be the one posting six months from now, asking for discount codes on your TRX2 order.

(Good things come along rarely in this life. If you are unconvinced, wait for pictures. Trolling in the in-between periods is useless and annoying.)

Quote Originally Posted by talkingboutblahblah View Post

Seems like your subconcious is trying to protect you from the inevitable let down. If mr SCAMfield had given you a sugar pill you'd be saying the same things as you are now.

Go get your head tattooed - if that's not a fkn sucker, LOL

Quote Originally Posted by AgainstThis View Post
    If popping Propecia and applying Minox twice daily, every day for the rest of your life is compatible with your lifestyle, cool, I'm happy for you.
    Minox took my hair from what looked like yours to a ****ing MIRACLE in 2 - 3 ****ing months equivalent to the results of several successful FUE hair transplants or the reversal of 2 years of aggressive balding, stop badmouthing it. In fact, I apply it in the morning cuz it makes my hair even thicker(Dr.Lees solutions aren't greasy). My hair looks much better than yours and if I would have been as dumb as you, it would have still looked as bad.

YOU DREAM of these results, yet you bad mouth the SINGLE BEST hair growth stimulent we have that works great for some.

Oh and also: I apply it LAZILY, somedays I skip and I do ONCE a day. Bit easier than getting 3 big transplants if u ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by talkingboutblahblah View Post

Shut up dumb troll. I believe AgainstThis and I do actually think Trx2 to be worth it so just shut up and wait for your troll remarks.

Looked at your pics again, my hair ain't that much greater but what it was before I started was a depressing joke.

I have faith in TRX2 and I believe you guys, just don't bash my miracle treatment minox lol

Let's hope this shit does cause "significant temple regrowth" =/