+ Reply to Thread
Page 137 of 465 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 135 136 137 138 139 147 187 237 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

DutchDude turned into the Hair Monster and went off to destroy cities and ravish virgins

Quote Originally Posted by AgainstThis View Post
    If you don't care about greasy, shitty looking hair, you get on minoxidil.

This is complete bullshit.

Thumbs up

*laughing*

Not an authority, not by a long shot.

I have an academic background and I've studied obsessively everything related to MPB over the last couple of years, getting to know the enemy and the such. Also, being Greek, we have a fantastic and merciless hairlossgr.com community that has proven to be a treasure of information over the years.

It's really simple.

If you are losing hair, you start using Ketoconazole 2% shampoo. That's a no brainer. If you don't care about sexual side effects, you get on Propecia. If you don't care about greasy, shitty looking hair, you get on minoxidil. If you are desperate for something that works, without ****ing everything else up, you jump on the TRX2 bandwagon.

Hair transplants, unless done at an age when your loss has stabilized are potentially the biggest waste of time and money you can invest in. Plus, you need to be on Propecia for life. Hair transplants are anything but the solution at the moment, unless you want to fill in some temples when you know that nothing else will recede. Even then, the transplanted hairs may just not grow.

So. TRX2.

And I'll post pics around April 10-12, close to the three month mark (The 17th). The hair is very stable right now, not losing and gaining in strength and volume. The big bet for me right now is whether or not I'll start seeing anything IMPRESSIVE.
    Its funny, because I currently use/had:

Propecia (Past 4 years w/ mild side effects of slightly decreased libido)
    Ketoconazole 1% (started 1.5 months ago --used only on crown)
    Minoxidil (started 1.5 moths ago -- used ony on crown)
    HT (2nd HT March 2, 2011 -- 2,000 grafts frontal third)
    TRX2 (Started 10 days after HT)

Looks like I'm on a mission.

Propecia
    I have been on propecia for a long time now and I have to say that if it wasn't for it I would probably be very bald right now. My hair is fine to begin with and it has definitely kept most of my hair. However, there are side effects that I have noticed. I have decresed libido, but not to the point where I can't get perform or anything. Another is maybe like 5-10% gyno. I'm not sure if it is because I've been working out, but I'm starting P90X workout program soon so we'll see what happens.

Ketoconazole
    I started Ketoconazole/Minox I would say about a 1.5 months ago and it is DEFINITELY working. I use both only on the crown region (because I've used it all over once I had a severe shed and quit like a girl). But I'm back on now and I've been using it on the crown where I'm thinning a bit (and a smaller than a dime size balding spot at the vertex) and it seems to have improved it a lot so far. The Keto I use 2-3 times a week, and the Minox I apply only once at night before I sleep because of the sticky factor. I have very fine hair and it clumps it and is slightly greasy. So far so good.

HT
    My HT was on March 2, 2011 and everything looks great so far. 2,000 grafts in the frontal third. I had one about 3 years ago (1,200 grafts) and was disappointed with it. This time I did it right by researching and choosing Dr. Konior who is one of the best (rated top 5% in Chicago area of all Docs). Keep you guys posted on how the results turn out. Its been about 22 days and a lot of the implanted grafts have stuck around and even growing...could it be due to the help of the TRX2? I know my first HT, my hairs shed relatively quickly...not sure but if they keep growing and dont shed, that would be astounding (though some grafts have shed so far).

TRX2
    Started the treatment 10 days after my HT. Hopefully if this stuff works, it will support the hairs surrounding my HT. Then by that time, hopefully Hisogen will make its course, but I'm just getting ahead of myself now. I probably have a few more days till my bottle is done. I began TRX2 for a couple of days before my HT, but then stopped it because of my HT approaching and you cant be on any supps due to blood thinning and bleeding during the procedure.

All of these things I feel have helped me to keep a lot of what I have today. Who knows wher I'd be if not for the above treatments I've been committed to so far.

As far as bullshitters on here, I believe Against, JCM, Fixed, Giffen seem like reliable sources for results. The positive comments made on TRX2 thus far are uplifting.

Deluxe, I salute thee, you are one determined mother****er

And KeepTheHair you cannot deny that anything but the regaine foam makes your hair sticky and/or greasy. And if it's thin in the first place, good luck going out on a date or looking presentable at work. It obviously works, BUT.

So yeah, looking at TRX2 with the sweetest eyes right now.

Lol, beats me how you're the only one progressing with this stuff, but hey ho I'm happy for ya

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Lol, beats me how you're the only one progressing with this stuff, but hey ho I'm happy for ya
    Well Fixedby35 said he is too. I'm curious what DutchDude has to say he was one of the first to buy it

Quote Originally Posted by Flowers View Post
    Well Fixedby35 said he is too. I'm curious what DutchDude has to say he was one of the first to buy it
    True, havent seen pics yet but no reason to doubt him.

Whatever happened to Gryffindor too? He said way back he'd post pics of his new found gains from his own supps, never to be heard of again lol.

Deluxe, I salute thee, you are one determined mother****er

And KeepTheHair you cannot deny that anything but the regaine foam makes your hair sticky and/or greasy. And if it's thin in the first place, good luck going out on a date or looking presentable at work. It obviously works, BUT.

So yeah, looking at TRX2 with the sweetest eyes right now.
    You are ignorant when it comes to treating hair loss, sir.

You definitely do NOT need a prescription for Nizoral!

If you're in Europe, you can get Fungoral 2% at your corner pharmacy, 6.80 a bottle and it lasts for a good couple of months.

Also, from the way you describe it, you may have a really aggressive form of hairloss that TRX2 is not even designed to treat. It works for NW 2-4 essentially and from what I understand works best when taken in the early stages/onset of this goddamn plague.

And yes, Life, give it time and you'll get even more perspective changes. In time, the new you emerges and you realize that nothing is paricularly wrong, you're just getting older and your previously immortal skin is feeling it, one hair at a time.

Goddamn thirties
    I'm in the states and every online solution I've tried, I need a script to get Nizoral 2% shampoo. Also, I do believe my hairloss is aggressive, however I still believe I'm currently at a NW3 Vertex hair loss pattern. My hair loss is diffuse which makes it somewhat frustrating. That should still put me in the range of where TRX2 alledgedly worked.

Default And me

This stuff is working