+ Reply to Thread
Page 135 of 465 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 145 185 235 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

Quote Originally Posted by AgainstThis View Post
    Check the pictures mate.

100% sure, shedding remains minimal, definite regrowth and more and more friends are asking me what I did for my hair. It's a slow, but definite reversal of the condition at this point.

So far it's maintaining EVERYTHING and that's good, but due to my early 2.5 pattern, I would like to see the extended -and not subtle- regrowth promised. If it remains subtle but keeps my NW 2.5 indefinitely, it's still worth it, but I won't be screaming in joy or anything.
    Damn I envy you - even though my hair line isn't quite as receded as yours yet, it sounds like youre making real progress whilst mine is just getting worse by the day. Still waiting on Trx to come.. been held up at delivery depot for a week.

How long have you been on it compared to fixed and jcm do you know?

I started my second bottle around three days ago.

and against is how many through? like 2?

And i'm getting one of those 'lumps' i reported a few days back again, this time right back in the receded area of my temple, oddly enough this is where i see some fuzz too, no idea if it signifys anything tho.

Quote Originally Posted by ohlife View Post
    Have to wait for him to chip in, but yeah he's ahead of me taking it.

Think so ya

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    And i'm getting one of those 'lumps' i reported a few days back again, this time right back in the receded area of my temple, oddly enough this is where i see some fuzz too, no idea if it signifys anything tho.
    yeah, its probably better to know that it's doing 'enough' to your body to have that effect. I mean, if it were simply a bunch of dietary supplements we get in food every day, it wouldn't have that effect. So even though the effect in itself may not be good, what it represents might be a good sign: that trx2 is more than it appears to be..

yeah, its probably better to know that it's doing 'enough' to your body to have that effect. I mean, if it were simply a bunch of dietary supplements we get in food every day, it wouldn't have that effect. So even though the effect in itself may not be good, what it represents might be a good sign: that trx2 is more than it appears to be..
    Well thats what im hoping - someone said it's the Nizoral, well - i havent used that for a few days, so it's not that..

2 bottles and a good start on the third. 9 weeks of treatment roughly.

Nizoral actually works in your scalp for days, that's why you only need to use it twice per week. Ketoconazole gets in your hair follicles, preventing the DHT from shrinking it and boosting regrowth potential.

It's an essential supplement to any treatment.

And Life, dude, I know *exactly* what you mean, I was like that before getting on TRX2. I was receding slowly for a couple of years and then a massive shed hit me, even my mates were commenting on how more scalp was showing through in the front and center. 2 months plus something later, the worst has been avoided, no shiny scalp in the middle and front. If I regrow some temples, great. If not, I'll be glad to keep the widow's peak and wait a couple more years for 32 to go along with the look

Quote Originally Posted by AgainstThis View Post
    2 bottles and a good start on the third. 9 weeks of treatment roughly.

Nizoral actually works in your scalp for days, that's why you only need to use it twice per week. Ketoconazole gets in your hair follicles, preventing the DHT from shrinking it and boosting regrowth potential.

It's an essential supplement to any treatment.

And Life, dude, I know *exactly* what you mean, I was like that before getting on TRX2. I was receding slowly for a couple of years and then a massive shed hit me, even my mates were commenting on how more scalp was showing through in the front and center. 2 months plus something later, the worst has been avoided, no shiny scalp in the middle and front. If I regrow some temples, great. If not, I'll be glad to keep the widow's peak and wait a couple more years for 32 to go along with the look
    yeah, its insane how perspective works actually. A year ago, when I first discovered hairloss, and the subsequent 3 months, I remember thinking, "things couldn't be worse, if I don't regain ALL the hair I've lost lately, life will be miserable"... After the 6 month mark, I was already resigned to the fact that my hair was on the brink. Roughly a year now, since first discovering my hair loss, I'm still *just* able to maintain it - I'd actually give up a lot to have as much hair as I did 6 months ago thats for sure! If Trx or anything else can bring back the clock 6 months and hold it there for a few years, I'll be really happy and be able to move on with the comfort of knowing that something more substantial and permanent might be out in the near future.

Actually, it's funny how a little bit of difference in your hair would seem like nothing for most people, but for you its difference between feeling confident and not..