+ Reply to Thread
Page 131 of 465 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 141 181 231 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

No results to report to date (I'm something like 25 days in) but I am confident; I will take this for 1 year and if it doesn't work I'll make sure Whitfield can't find a job anywhere in the western world.

Quote Originally Posted by Fixed by 35 View Post
    No results to report to date (I'm something like 25 days in) but I am confident; I will take this for 1 year and if it doesn't work I'll make sure Whitfield can't find a job anywhere in the western world.
    Finally someone with some sense! I think although it seems long, a year would be the best bet to get an answer on whether or not it works. Not "I'll give it 3 months and I'm done..." I'm gonna order probably in 2 or 3 weeks and I'll post pics and keep everyone posted.

Btw fixed what NW are you?

On a further positive note, more and more I look in the mirror to see my hair stronger and fuller. It's a slow, almost imperceptible process, much like losing the hair was. You'd be looking in the mirror and ignoring that new naked milimetre of skin, attributing it to the way the hair was parted.

This time, the millimetre is covered (so to speak) and again I find myself wondering. It's like a very slow, yet real, reversal of the process of miniaturization and loss.

*Very* optimistic about this. Looking in the mirror is actually making me happy for a change

Thanks for reporting fixed, def trust you.

I will report back on TRX2 on month 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Hmm yeah, there's about three inflamed slightly raised lumps, almost like spots, but flatter, and a bit painful to touch, no idea whats going on there!
    The mysterious bumps cleared up after around three days thankfully.

May have been unrelated too of course.

If you want to waste your money, buy this product and give up after three months. If you don't want to waste your money, don't buy it at all.

Or, if like me you want to gamble, buy this product for at least a year before giving up. Results take time.

May have been unrelated too of course.

If you want to waste your money, buy this product and give up after three months. If you don't want to waste your money, don't buy it at all.

Or, if like me you want to gamble, buy this product for at least a year before giving up. Results take time.
    Could have been, never had them before.

I'll make my own decision about wasting my money, but thanks anyway.

Never been one to gamble as such, and I'll draw the line at six months, I figure that's long enough to know how I'm reacting to this personally.
    Three months is a tad too hasty

Default TRX2 reply

I posted "TRX2 Scientific Support" a question on the 1st of November 2010 and received a reply yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........i had forgotten all about it!!!

here it is -

Question -

Hi Tom, In the page, "The science behind TRX2 molecular hair growth supplement" you say -"The TRX2™ complex, similar to the FDA approved treatment minoxidil (Rogaine™, Regaine™ or RIUP™), has several properties of known potassium channel openers"

Oral Minoxidil had the following side effects -

1) Salt and water retention - It is important to monitor your body weight closely while on Loniten. If Loniten is used without a diuretic, rapid weight gain by means of water and salt retention can happen within a few days, leading to increased plasma and interstitial fluid volume and local or generalized edema. Diuretic treatment alone or in conjunction with restricted salt intake will usually reduce the likelihood of water retention. You should consult your doctor immediately if you quickly gain weight of five or more pounds or if there is any swelling or puffiness in teh face, hands, ankles or stomach area. These are signs that you are retaining water.

2) Rapid heart rate - Loniten increases heart rate and it is not uncommon that your doctor would suggest taking another medication to reduce heart rate. To test if you have increased heart rate, you should count your pulse rate while you are resting. If you notice an increase of 20 beats or more over your normal pulse rate, contact your doctor immediately.

3) Interaction with Guanethidine - Administering Loniten to patients already taking Guanethidine can result in serious orthostatic effects. If possible, discontinue guanethidine well before using Loniten.

4) Other side effects include increased difficulty in breathing, new or aggravating pain the the chest, shoulder or arm, severe indigestion, dizziness, lightheadedness or fainting, breast tenderness, nausea and vomiting.

I was wondering how have you overcome this with the TRX2 molecular hair growth supplement?

Many thanks, Dave

Answer -

Hi Dave,
    This is Andy (TRX2 Scientific Support). Thanks a lot for your question.
    Because TRX2 uses natural ingredients to stimulate potassium-ion channels, most of the side-effects attributed to oral minoxidil do not manifest in patients using our products. In trials conducted to date, there have been no serious side-effects (except for skin flushing in individuals sensitive to Niacin). More information and results will be released soon as part of our ongoing customer study & knowledge-base.
    Of course, we always recommend that patients check with their doctors before adding any new treatment to their hair loss regimens.
    Please continue to keep in touch!

Andy

Regards,
    Andy
    TRX2.com / Scientific Support

I see digital tumbleweeds rolling through this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Flowers View Post
    I see digital tumbleweeds rolling through this thread
    Lol. Well in my case there's not much else to say right now.

And as you have pointed out to me before - results ain't going to show before three months so, guess there's little to say?

Other than harp on about scams, yawn.