+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 465 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Trx2?

Quote Originally Posted by KeepTheHair View Post
    minoxidil.com = no pictures

Stuff gave me hair though.

Guess your wrong.
    No before and after pictures from minox? Are you slow or something?

Here you go.. Took me 3 seconds to find it on their site....

Nice try though Pal....

http://www.rogaine.com/men/real-stories

You tried to make me look like an idiot, but instead you made yourself look like one..

GUESS YOUR WRONG!? HA!!!!!

I think he means Dr. Richard Lee's site Minoxidil.com he makes custom minoxidil mixtures; http://www.minoxidil.com/index.html

I don't care if it contains Richard Simmons uraine in it, if it works as good as they promised.. THEN WHO GIVES A **** WHAT'S IN IT! We just need to wait and see if it's the real deal.

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    I don't care if it contains Richard Simmons uraine in it, if it works as good as they promised.. THEN WHO GIVES A **** WHAT'S IN IT! We just need to wait and see if it's the real deal.
    hahahhahahaha

Im dying to see what his potassium stimulating complex is, because apparently its not a drug.
    Indeed just what is this potassium stimulating complex made of and how well does it work? These are the million (maybe billion) dollar questions.

We know there is real science linking potassium channel activity to hair growth. We know the man behind this is a biochemist from Oxford. We know he is being backed by two reputable organizations. For me, that`s enough to offset the fact that as of yet no photos have been revealed. The testimonies don`t hurt either although testimonies could be fabricated. Still, I think it premature given what we know to call this product another scam. On the same token we cant say at present if it will work either. The point is to wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by reset View Post

Indeed just what is this potassium stimulating complex made of and how well does it work? These are the million (maybe billion) dollar questions.

We know there is real science linking potassium channel activity to hair growth. We know the man behind this is a biochemist from Oxford. We know he is being backed by two reputable organizations. For me, that`s enough to offset the fact that as of yet no photos have been revealed. The testimonies don`t hurt either although testimonies could be fabricated. Still, I think it premature given what we know to call this product another scam. On the same token we cant say at present if it will work either. The point is to wait and see.
    Agreed, this is the claim I am highly skeptical about. I was annoyed they didn't disclose what it was on their website, but then again that might only increase their credibility. This product will either be something incredible or a complete bust. I am assigning a 75% probability to the later.

Trusting KeeptheHair and others who have pre-ordered to keep us updated here...

Quote Originally Posted by brentipold View Post
    No before and after pictures from minox? Are you slow or something?

Here you go.. Took me 3 seconds to find it on their site....

Nice try though Pal....

http://www.rogaine.com/men/real-stories

You tried to make me look like an idiot, but instead you made yourself look like one..

GUESS YOUR WRONG!? HA!!!!!

wow your really thick.........................

wow

How much is €59.95 for 90 pills in US Dollars be? (3 month supply)

around $100, is that right?

..also will this be available at stores or is this online only?

I still have a lot of reservations about this. From what I can tell the product is a vitamin supplement, and it is hard to imagine how that alone could significantly reverse genetic hair loss.

Furthermore, where is the hard evidence that the product works? Photographs? Hair counts? All they have on their website so far are four subjective patient testimonials, and even those suggest the product's benefits are more limited than what has been claimed elsewhere.

I agree photographs can be easily manipulated, and even some of the well-known scam products have convincing before and after pictures on their websites. Still, it is possible to take pictures under controlled conditions to show whether the product yields a significant cosmetic result. Some kind of objective hair count would be further verification to me that the product yields actual results, as photographic improvements can always be the results of lighting, hair length, styling differences, etc.

Another thing that bothers me is that the TRX2 website asks people to pay them for priority consideration for the clinical studies that they say they will be conducting. That seems unscientific. Study participants should be compensated for their participation, not the other way around.