+ Reply to Thread
Page 128 of 465 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 126 127 128 129 130 138 178 228 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

Quote Originally Posted by thechamp View Post
    Skill it's not what you say it's how you say it tease me about my grammar but I still have the brains
    Sure man, in abundance

Default More like againstme

You should change your b
    Nick name to againstme

I have.

If I visit anonymously I can still see his posts. Amazingly TRX2 DID get back to me this time and claimed to be working on my issue.

Will see how it goes. Second bottle down, getting started on the third tomorrow.

I am at the start of second bottle. I won't order more unless I see results or a very good scientific update or good reason to buy more.

I will just take 1 pill of the third bottle to make it last etc.

Quick update: 7 weeks, no signs its working at all. Sort of got over the disappointment of that a while ago, thought it was a scam from week 2 or so.

Word of warning for potential buyers, if its not just users on this forum, the only "evidence" TRX2 shows is 4 customer testimonials. I've already raised doubts about their truth ("totally" yada yada yada). Another poster on this forum mentioned that they completely changed the female report from "restored hair" to "increased thickness". Now, you simply cannot do that. Customer testimonials cannot be manipulated in any way, or the whole trust thing goes down the drain. That's a big change "restored hair" great, "increased thickness" may not even be verifiable.

Slimey practice from a company that looks ever slimier.

Pretty happy to say now, avoid TRX2.

Yeah after a month i'm scratching my head wondering where the gains that AgainstThis is claiming are?

Funny how he's the ONLY one seeing these great strides. Anything i can see could just be a result of my constant close scrutiny (& would have been there naturally) and after a month i ain't seeing that much at all.

I'll carry on for the remaining two months naturally, but as time goes by and no one else is coming forward claiming improvements, i'll be seriously thinking of cancelling my order re-newal.

Sure, the site doesn't claim we'll see anything before 12 wks, but it's hard to imagine i'm going to see anything significant at this rate.

Quote Originally Posted by tlr89 View Post
    Quick update: 7 weeks, no signs its working at all. Sort of got over the disappointment of that a while ago, thought it was a scam from week 2 or so.

Word of warning for potential buyers, if its not just users on this forum, the only "evidence" TRX2 shows is 4 customer testimonials. I've already raised doubts about their truth ("totally" yada yada yada). Another poster on this forum mentioned that they completely changed the female report from "restored hair" to "increased thickness". Now, you simply cannot do that. Customer testimonials cannot be manipulated in any way, or the whole trust thing goes down the drain. That's a big change "restored hair" great, "increased thickness" may not even be verifiable.

Slimey practice from a company that looks ever slimier.

Pretty happy to say now, avoid TRX2.
    The stuff about the testimonials is pretty sketchy but no results after 7 weeks doesn't scare me. No one said anyone would see results by then.

And to JCM- same thing, I'm trying to be optimistic so don't be disappointed by not having (very) early results. And you said you'll ride out the 3 months but if no one comes forth with results in that time you'll stop, and in the same post said you know it shouldn't take less than 12 weeks. ...what do you wanna see before you see results?

Quote Originally Posted by Flowers View Post
    The stuff about the testimonials is pretty sketchy but no results after 7 weeks doesn't scare me. No one said anyone would see results by then.

And to JCM- same thing, I'm trying to be optimistic so don't be disappointed by not having (very) early results. And you said you'll ride out the 3 months but if no one comes forth with results in that time you'll stop, and in the same post said you know it shouldn't take less than 12 weeks. ...what do you wanna see before you see results?
    Well, my shedding has picked up again, which could be natures way, and the fuzz is stagnant. In comparison to AgainstThis, i aint gaining. And no-one else is either at this stage. I didn't say i'd stop either, i said i'd seriously be thinking of cancelling my order.

What makes AgainstThis unique? I do wonder..but, i'm optimistic, just really in two minds about this stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Well, my shedding has picked up again, which could be natures way, and the fuzz is stagnant. In comparison to AgainstThis, i aint gaining. And no-one else is either at this stage. I didn't say i'd stop either, i said i'd seriously be thinking of cancelling my order.

What makes AgainstThis unique? I do wonder..but, i'm optimistic, just really in two minds about this stuff.
    AgainstThis either responded to it well or is bullshitting. Who knows. Didn't zoidberg say he has less shedding too though?

Yeah Zoidberg did also say that, AgainstThis may well be a responder, like you say - early day's, so we'll ride it out.

Got some weird fkn lumps on my scalp tho that have apperared, no idea what that's about.