Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mack_435
    • Oct 2010

Side Effects

Has anyone experience any sort of side effects from taking the pills? If so could you please state them. The money isn't really a concern to me, I will try anything that has no sides

Thanks guys

Comment

• sizzlinghairs
      • Apr 2011

I have experienced quite a few but I seem to be the only one. I have a number of pre-existing conditions that the nicotinic acid in it might be effecting. Thats all I can think of. Everything else in it looks extremely benign.

Comment

• Deluxe
        • Jul 2010

Originally posted by measured optimism
        I posted my thoughts a few pages back. If someone is aggregating a group of clients with positive results, please feel free to add mine.

I feel that it is working for me. I'll happily continue it. My unsolicited advice for those who haven't started it yet: perhaps it would be wisest to wait for the official trial results to be released in Q4 before buying.

Best of luck to everyone.
        Thanks measured. Anyone else that is using the product but is only lurking? Please post. Yes I'm talking to YOU!

Comment

• sizzlinghairs
          • Apr 2011

what Im having such a hard time understanding is, it seems like we would be easily getting the amounts listed in trx2 ingredients from a normal diet. For instance, 140 mcg of biotin comes from many foods I believe. Bananas contain around 450 mgs of potassium. BCAA's are around in different foods and there is not a large amount in trx2. b3 is everywhere and 40 mg does not seem like a lot at all.

800 mg carnipure is the only thing that seems to be like a true supplement.

Maybe its taking the combo directly all at once throughout the day that gives it it's kick.

Whats everyone else think? Dont these ingredients seem *extremely* benign??

Comment

• Fixed by 35
            • Mar 2010

My theory is that the good stuff is in such small quantities that they don't have to include it on the label. I think you can do that in the EU anyway.

It's a similar rule as when you buy a coca cola. They don't actually have to tell you how they make their unique flavourings, in the ingredients they just list the flavour number.

Actually, if we have any chemists here who could find that out, would be interesting!

Comment

• Jcm800
              • Jan 2011

These points/questions have all been hammered to death on this thread, **** knows what's in it, just hope it works

Comment

• KeepTheHair
                • Mar 2010

Yup... Looks completely useless and we basically hope it's not. There really is no reason to believe it works. We are desperate and retarded for ordering it.

Least I admit it lol

Still hoping though.

Comment

• doke
                  • Jun 2009

Hi guys just received my order this morning only ordered last friday,so very good service,just hope it does something,i am not sure whether to stop avodart or keep using with trx,i think i may continue as i may lose what i have gained with dutas.
                  I noticed that the l-cartnitine is a trademark of a company called lonza switzerland and is called carnipure which offers the purest L-C.

Comment

• hinata
                    • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Humerus
                    And yes, they are taken in the same window whit the same camera
                    Are you taking fin right now as well?

Comment

• Jcm800
                      • Jan 2011

Originally posted by KeepTheHair
                      Yup... Looks completely useless and we basically hope it's not. There really is no reason to believe it works. We are desperate and retarded for ordering it.

Least I admit it lol

Still hoping though.
                      Ok man it's useless and you think it's a scam etc etc.

But you'd be happy for someone to 'sponsor' you to carry on

Please, let us carry on takin it in peace ffs, if it's a scam so be it.

You're not buying anymore so it shouldn't concern you now, you're back on the fence, safely knowing your not being ripped off

I'm desperate enough to carry on, I've said it before and I say it gain.

Comment

• hinata
                        • Apr 2011

Originally posted by sizzlinghairs
                        Man, I am the side effect KING it seems. I really thought I could get away with trx2.

Minox,propecia,ru58841,fluridil, miconozale, etc all gave me side effects.

I took my 3 pill dose 4 hours ago with a meal and I got mild mild mild flushing, some stomach cramping, chest tightness, minor minor headache, and eye strain that is ongoing right now....

Now I do have mild asthma as well as some GI issues Im working on but I am already taking a bunch of other supps without problems. Also have a small pre-existing eye condition but no internal supp has effected it before..

For god's sake, BCAA carnitine and vit b3 giving me these side effects? WTF?

Maybe it is the special combination ratios that is f*ckin me up.

I will have to try to break it down throughoyut the day tommorow..

Anyone else have any experience like this? Could it be from igniting potassium channels elsewhere in the body?
                        Most likely your liver is weak so having problems digesting synthetic stuff.

Comment

• doke
                          • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Jcm800

You're not buying anymore so it shouldn't concern you now, you're back on the fence, safely knowing your not being ripped off

jcm are you spreading them out through the day or all at once,and are you taking finas or dutas,minox? as i think i will keep on the avodart.

Comment

• Jcm800
                            • Jan 2011

Originally posted by doke
                            jcm are you spreading them out through the day or all at once,and are you taking finas or dutas,minox? as i think i will keep on the avodart.
                            I was taking them religiously at the same time every evening for nearly two months.

However I mailed them regarding this and Andy said it's fine to do so but suggested spacing them throughout the day, as he said its preferable.

So I'm doing that, bit of a hassle but I figure at least my body is getting nutrients through the day, the caps are apparently time release as well.

Not on anything else other than a capful of Minox on my hairline evening times. And a multivitamin daily.

Comment

• doke
                              • Jun 2009

by the way jc and others have you seen that guy at hairsite justin2rue pics on his minoxidil success he is using 5% minox foam in the morning and walmarts kirkland in the evening 4 times a day application.

Comment

• KeepTheHair
                                • Mar 2010

Originally posted by Jcm800

I got my first order late. I still am taking it and have a lot left. And I don't know how me thinking it is a scam makes any difference in buying it or trying it out. Of course we should be pessimistic with any new treatment or whatever. Your not making ANY ****ing sense. My opinion about this hasn't ever changed and I might actually still buy the 3-6 month I am still deciding I don't know yet will need to see still etc since i need minox and finas too and keto shampoo so all that shit is like 500-1500 a year...adds up.

Comment

Working...