+ Reply to Thread
Page 126 of 465 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 136 176 226 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

How does nizoral compare to minoxidil? Is it a good enough substitute? My scalp has been itchy anyway so maybe (if it works for loss) I'll get 2 birds with 1 stone

There is no comparison, they work synergistically.

ANY man with hairloss should use nizoral shampoo twice a week. Even if he doesn't follow any other regimen, it'll somewhat halt the progress of the hairloss. Some apply Nizoral/Fungoral cream to the scalp (2%) as a substitute for minox, and they say the results are pretty much the same.

Again though, greasy hair, can't really go anywhere, benefits disappear once you stop using.

But there's no reason for you not to have it in your bathroom supplies, it's the cheapest anti-hairloss thing you'll ever come across and it WORKS

Quote Originally Posted by AgainstThis View Post
    There is no comparison, they work synergistically.

ANY man with hairloss should use nizoral shampoo twice a week. Even if he doesn't follow any other regimen, it'll somewhat halt the progress of the hairloss. Some apply Nizoral/Fungoral cream to the scalp (2%) as a substitute for minox, and they say the results are pretty much the same.

Again though, greasy hair, can't really go anywhere, benefits disappear once you stop using.

But there's no reason for you not to have it in your bathroom supplies, it's the cheapest anti-hairloss thing you'll ever come across and it WORKS
    Is the 1% nizoral fine? Or should I go with the 2% which I think is prescription only

Well, if you have - like me - a sensitive scalp, then the prolonged usage of minoxidil becomes untenable, both due to the irritation and resulting lack of regrowth from the shed/lack of continued maintenance. Also, the short-term shed that occurs before you become to this realisation can be horrific (I was losing around 300 hairs a wash for a week at least). Different people can react in different ways to different products (which is a much more realistic tenet than the one that states that 'everyone reacts to things differently', which is stupid and false).

My biggest fear is NW7.. I mean even with NW5 I know that especially since I have thick hair in the back and on the back of my neck that I could restore to a receded NW2 or 3 hairline, which I don't mind since I've had that my whole life. I wanna do everything I can to prevent + maintain until Histogen or whoever releases something monumental.

This is the TRX2 thread.

Indeed it is. So we'll stick to TRX2.

But as a footnote, use 2%, it is commercially available and does not require a prescription. It alone will have little effect on your problem though.

I might as well cash in my corporate troll reputation on this board and suggest you jump on TRX2 while the going is good and they still ship product

So for what reasons, in dot points if you don't mind, do you think they'll go under? If they believe the product works (which, if you believe so, they must), surely the cost of manufacturing according to demand and the minuscule cost of running a website would be the most feasible outcome whilst they try to prove with tests that the product indeed works? you're opinion alone would be much appreciated. Cheers dude.

Your arguments are quite sound, actually.

What worries me, is that they've given up even on their minimal customer support. No site updates, no answering email, literally NOTHING. It's a good thing they still ship, but from a business standpoint, it makes no sense at all.

They have this wonder-pill on their hands, they tell no one, they don't advertise, hell, they don't even update their site.

It's almost as if they are trying hard NOT to sell this.

Point taken, but if they truly believe it works, they won't simply 'give up' - the most likely explanation is that they're waiting for some kind of patent etc. in order to market it properly, or for someone to promote/sell it for them.

On the other hand, if the pill doesn't work, and they've discovered this fact, that could obviously be another reason...although it'd be a pretty half ass'd attempt at a scam.

Your results are certainly one of the most pivotal factors in what makes this so confusing though... Mine's on its way, so I'm hoping for the best.