+ Reply to Thread
Page 118 of 465 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118 119 120 128 168 218 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

Yeah well we'll see. I think the fact that some people on here are already claiming to see notable results it's pressuring other people to also see results way earlier than the company even claims

The only person apparently getting results is AgainstThis (just can't include thechamp,sorry dude) hope AgainstThis is being honest.

But lessened shedding seems to be ocurring in people, myself included so fingers crossed.

Well if champ is faking it then it's just to **** with us cuz there's no way he's working for a company with the things he says. I mean I've been kinda suspicious of againstthis too though. For a while there anytime someone doubted trx2 he would jump on with some professional sounding argument as to why they're wrong and why it's gonna work

Yeah im not convinced yet, I'll eat my words happily if I'm wrong tho.

The white bulb you're seeing at the tip of the hair is actually a sign of HEALTH.

It's sebum gathered in the follicle, meaning that your hair gets at least SOME nourishment and is therefore very much alive. So be glad it's there.

Also, the most noticeable change I've gotten -and I promise you more pics under the exact same light + state of grease is a thickening in the center/front of the hairline. Before starting TRX2 it was only just beginning to thin to a noticeable degree, moving to a solid NW3. THAT is definitely halted.

Will keep you posted on the temples and whether or not they properly reverse...or not.

Again, if this was a poker game, I'd wait till 6 months in before buying in.

Default Post HT

Hey guys,

I know this is not the HT forum, however, my regimen also consists of the potential TRX2 treatment.

I've attached pics of my 2,000 graft HT in the frontal third. I will commence my TRX2 once my HT related meds are completed so my liver isn't working overdrive. Anyway, what do you guys think of the results from the HT anyway? If you are interested in the whole story, visit hairxxxx.com (replace xxxx with 'site' and search under user Spider. I will probably post the same thread here on the bald truth as well.

Let me know of your comments.

Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	FordSide.jpg

Size:	54.9 KB
ID:	8815   Click image for larger version

Name:	FordCloseupFront.jpg

Size:	52.1 KB
ID:	8816  

I'm not experienced with HT's but looks like a job well done to me, good luck with that

Quote Originally Posted by Flowers View Post
    Yeah well we'll see. I think the fact that some people on here are already claiming to see notable results it's pressuring other people to also see results way earlier than the company even claims
    It's a good point you've made there, Whitfield doesn't even claim that people should see anything below three months anyway.

I guess I'm looking in mirrors analyzing every chance I get. Just looked again and in different light there's definitely small clear baby hairs on a usually fairly sparse centre parting area, so I remain hopeful.

Need to play my guitar more and forget about it.

Bloody difficult tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Need to play my guitar more and forget about it.

Bloody difficult tho.
    Yes, this way you will be able to spot any sort of change easier

No, Jcm is right.

If we obsess over The State Of Baldness, it ain't gonna go away any faster, or get worse any faster either. We got this possible treatment, we're giving it a go. Substantial results won't be till 6 months in, so we can very well live life instead of psychotically checking every trace of vellous on our scalps.

**** it, I hope you all had a great carnival time (Those of you in Europe) and the American brethren kicked it proper with Mardi Gras a while back