+ Reply to Thread
Page 117 of 465 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 115 116 117 118 119 127 167 217 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

Quote Originally Posted by ThinFast View Post
    JCM, did you shed the thick pigmented hairs before you began TRX2 as well? And is the bulb attached?

I've read a lot of guys saying that if the bulb is attached, that is a sign of hair loss. I don't know how many people have hair that is so weak, it always breaks off instead, but I would think that the majority of hair that falls out has the bulb attached, hair loss sufferer or not.
    Yeah i did shed thick hairs before also, i also had twangy elasticated hairs after i washed it that ive mentioned before that would almost stretch outta my wet hair if i pulled them, real strange, but - last two washes this hasnt been as noticeable.

Regarding the twangy hair tho - i'd like to add that i had hi-lites in my hair which are growing out - my ex, who is also my hairdresser pointed out to me that it could well be stretching when wet because its been bleached before, and out of condition.

Bulb is always attached tho on hairs i shed.
    Last edited by Jcm800; 03-05-2011 at 07:15 AM. Reason: additional info.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Yeah i did shed thick hairs before also, i also had twangy elasticated hairs after i washed it that ive mentioned before that would almost stretch outta my wet hair if i pulled them, real strange, but - last two washes this hasnt been as noticable. Bulb is always attached tho on hairs i shed.
    Hmm. Well, my hair loss has either accelerated or is slowing down. I've been spending a lot more time at the gym in the past month and eating much more healthy as well. We'll see results sooner one way or the other with my increasing metabolism.

Time will tell - i have noticed another benefit to taking this stuff tho - i get eczema outbreaks on my face as regular as clockwork, every week or so, since taking this i've had less, so thats a bonus i'm sure.

Hey JCM you mentioned something about an herbal shampoo that helped you. What'd you use?

Hi, yeah i use this stuff now (as well as Nizoral) and i really really like it -

http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=4421

I am in the UK, and have found loads of suppliers on eBay

In fact, since using this my shed lessened during hair washes, so i'm not really sure if it's due to this or TRX2 really.

Hi, yeah i use this stuff now (as well as Nizoral) and i really really like it -

http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=4421

I am in the UK, and have found loads of suppliers on eBay

In fact, since using this my shed lessened during hair washes, so i'm not really sure if it's due to this or TRX2 really.
    Oh ok cool I'll definetely give it a try then

Deffo worth a try - i have just washed my hair again for the third night on the trot, and only found one hair when i looked down in the shower - either my hair is in some sort of rest state, or something is happening.

Deffo worth a try - i have just washed my hair again for the third night on the trot, and only found one hair when i looked down in the shower - either my hair is in some sort of rest state, or something is happening.
    Well that's great but even if the shampoo makes your hair feel better I doubt it'd be stopping any loss. I mean I don't wanna praise the product or seem too enthused but I mean it's gotta be the trx doing it
    Last edited by Flowers; 03-05-2011 at 06:25 PM. Reason: Typo

It's prob neither of those things but hopefully it's the TRX2. I'm not saying every hair on my hair is locked in place now. Just shower plug hole findings compared to maybe three weeks ago are looking very good.

Surprising what effect lighting has on hair. In some mirrors up close I can't even see any fuzz, I think so far if it wasn't for lessened shedding I'd have to honestly say I'm hardly seeing a difference.