+ Reply to Thread
Page 116 of 465 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 126 166 216 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

Quote Originally Posted by Flowers View Post
    This is really interesting and I hope the guys posting pics aren't bullshitting. I mean could this really be the next big thing and will the TRX2 people post pics in Q3? I guess only time will tell but I am a bit excited

And also other than champ and against is anyone experiencing positive results? I know JCM you said you see some fuzz but what you're unsure if it was there before or not?
    I can't be 100% sure about the slight fuzz I see. Less shedding is about all I can say is happening-but I don't shed much anyway.

Does the fact that my sudden shedding (I've just in the past few months noticed my hair thinning) is also accompanied by the first time I've ever had dandruff mean anything? I mean I've been stressing alot lately but I'm not trying to say I don't have mpb. I definetely have a receding hairline but I've always been a norwood 2 with no real temple hair my whole life (kinda like Daniel Craig's hairline) so idk exactly what I'm trying to say but everyone here seems to be pretty knowledgable so some insight would be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    I can't be 100% sure about the slight fuzz I see. Less shedding is about all I can say is happening-but I don't shed much anyway.
    Cool, same here though I'll notice some on the pillow case (10 tops) but nothing really in the shower or throughout the day

Quote Originally Posted by Flowers View Post
    Cool, same here though I'll notice some on the pillow case (10 tops) but nothing really in the shower or throughout the day
    I mean naturally we all shed hairs even without mpb. And I can run my fingers thru my hair throughout the day and take one hair out even now still.

But, based on the shower 'shed watch' I am seeing a decrease in the plug hole kicking in. Whether it's a coincidence I don't know.

Regarding dandruff/itchy scalp- have you tried Nizoral shampoo yet?
    Many on here use it, myself included, not everyday, but two or three times a week seems to be a recommended amount.

I always remember a certain day around 12 yrs ago, my head started itching like crazy, I'd scratch my head to try and get relief, I still had masses of hair then, and since that day I reckon I can pinpoint the start of my decline

@Jcm800
    The same happened to me few months ago. First noticed thin top, and then i cut my hair short. Ever since then though I've expereinced greasy hair and itching scalp. And my hair was always hay like, you know .

Started using Nizoral, helped to alleviate the itching a bit, and slowed shedding.
    I'll just wait and hope a good treatment comes soon as possible.
    Trx2 shows some promise as to replace Propecia which would be a good thing.
    I'm gonna observe it for next 6-10 months and then decide.

Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    @Jcm800
    The same happened to me few months ago. First noticed thin top, and then i cut my hair short. Ever since then though I've expereinced greasy hair and itching scalp. And my hair was always hay like, you know .

Started using Nizoral, helped to alleviate the itching a bit, and slowed shedding.
    I'll just wait and hope a good treatment comes soon as possible.
    Trx2 shows some promise as to replace Propecia which would be a good thing.
    I'm gonna observe it for next 6-10 months and then decide.
    Yep, my hair was like straw, barbers used to dread it blunting their scissors.
    And these days, goes greasy quickly, but I'm using Nizoral & a really good herbal shampoo I found on here that really is nice.

TRX2 start date: 2/7/11 NW3 Vertex w/diffuse thinning

Alright, so an update based on my observations of mine. My hair shed has not slowed at all based on what I'm seeing in the shower. I have noticed a change in what is shedding. Before I was on TRX2 and on avodart, all the hairs that would fall out would be extremely miniaturized or you in the process of miniaturization. What I mean by that is that the hair would be thick and pigmented and within 2 inches you could see it thin and eventually be unpigmented down to the white bulb. My hairs that are falling out now are mostly thick pigmented hairs with little to no signs of any miniaturization, the white bulbs are still attached at the end. I'd say that about 90-95% of what is falling out now is in this category.

Does that mean that my hairs have stopped miniaturizing? I don't know and I don't know if this is a good or a bad thing. I will continue to take TRX2 cause like everyone else I have a few months of supply and will let it run its course.

I still don't get how some of you lose less than 10 hairs in the shower. People who aren't balding normally shed around 80-100 hairs day, it has to come out sometime and washing your hair would be the most physically stressing time there is for that to happen.

@ThinFast, the hairs i shed are thick fully pigmented ones. Just had a close careful look at my left temple, and i can see a couple of almost white looking fuzz/baby hairs that look out of place, might always have been there but i dont think so..

JCM, did you shed the thick pigmented hairs before you began TRX2 as well? And is the bulb attached?

I've read a lot of guys saying that if the bulb is attached, that is a sign of hair loss. I don't know how many people have hair that is so weak, it always breaks off instead, but I would think that the majority of hair that falls out has the bulb attached, hair loss sufferer or not.