+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 465 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 212 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

KeepTheHair where do you get your fin from as dr lees stores shut now ?
    Do you use the generic version ?
    You might not remember but you advised me to use dr lees store couple of months back now.

Interesting - i just took a shower, usually i see around 4 or 5 hairs in the plug hole after. I didnt see one this time. Could be pure coincidence, or whatever, dunno, but thats what i saw.

And if i tilt my head back and catch the light a certain way - i can see a fair few fuzzies there, esp in a sparse area at the front of my hairline. Once again, is my mind playing trick's? I can't be sure, but the shower thing was for real.

Will also add i've started using a new herbal shampoo that's been recommended on this forum, tho i doubt that has had an effect, only second time i've used it, but worth mentioning.

Quote Originally Posted by Flowers View Post
    Out of curiosity who's your doc?
    Hey Flowers, I just had my HT today and it was with Dr. Raymond Konior (he is one of the recommended surgeons on here and also part of the elite coalition members).

I have to say, it went by fast and smoothly, and the graft placements look remarkable. Started at 6am and finished at 2pm (with stick and place method, which he placed majority of the grafts himself). The graft area is very very clean as well. Not only that, instead of making a new scar, he removed my old donor scar (which was not the nicest from the previous Doc) and closed it up again. I can't wait to see the results.

And I'm waiting 5 days to begin my TRX2 treatment as well.

Hey Deluxe, congrats re your HT, not something i could afford to have done, but sounds like you've had a good exp

Quote Originally Posted by depressed17 View Post
    KeepTheHair where do you get your fin from as dr lees stores shut now ?
    Do you use the generic version ?
    You might not remember but you advised me to use dr lees store couple of months back now.
    I always buy a big supply. I have a lot left(4-7 months). Big concern for me is the shampoo... where the hell to get that...

I might try genhair.com for finas and minox

Quote Originally Posted by Deluxe View Post
    Hey Flowers, I just had my HT today and it was with Dr. Raymond Konior (he is one of the recommended surgeons on here and also part of the elite coalition members).

I have to say, it went by fast and smoothly, and the graft placements look remarkable. Started at 6am and finished at 2pm (with stick and place method, which he placed majority of the grafts himself). The graft area is very very clean as well. Not only that, instead of making a new scar, he removed my old donor scar (which was not the nicest from the previous Doc) and closed it up again. I can't wait to see the results.

And I'm waiting 5 days to begin my TRX2 treatment as well.
    That's awesome man I'm really happy for you I can't wait to hear how it looks after it starts growing

I promise you pics on March 17th, the second month mark. I'm also under the crazy impression that the miniaturization of my temples is reversing, but I'm keeping my mouth shut till you guys comment on the pictures. Everything seems to be filling in, starting from the center and now spreading to the temples.

Also, the only shampoo you're ever gonna need against hairloss is Nizoral/Fungoral 2%. Everything else is just overpriced ketoconazole or things that may make the hair shiny but will not have an impact on the hairloss itself.

For a day-to-day use a brand-name anti-dandruff shampoo and you should be fine.

Dr.Lee made better shampoo.

They don't sell Nizoral here. I don't know where to buy it...

If you're in Europe, it's called Fungoral 2%, it's the same shampoo.

If that is unavailable, look for a 2% ketoconazole (the active substance) shampoo, regardless of brand. Dr. Lee made some turbo versions of it, but that's your baseline. Now that BigPharma shut him down, you have to make do with the next best thing, unfortunately.

Cool

http://img688.imageshack.us/g/lefttemple.jpg/

I think these speak for themselves. Day 0 is on page 35.

This is after a month and a half on TRX2, when I shouldn't be seeing anything.

In the extreme closeup of the temple, notice the new prickly growth all over the place. The same is happening on the other temple.

It's...working.

I'll be damned