+ Reply to Thread
Page 110 of 465 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 108 109 110 111 112 120 160 210 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

I would enjoy this thread more so if I felt I could trust everyone's word..

Yeah some people do seem like salesmen. Its funny though I'll watch this thread go through a dry spell til someone breaks the ice then it's back on lol

I still highly doubt it will work

Quote Originally Posted by KeepTheHair View Post
    I still highly doubt it will work
    I highly doubt it too, still shedding, but fck it I paid the money, so I'm taking it, perhaps like a mug..

Quote Originally Posted by thejack View Post
    I would enjoy this thread more so if I felt I could trust everyone's word..
    Try it yourself then, I'm having trouble believing a lot of stuff on here; but as I'm taking it I can weigh it up personally.

As it stands I'm not as impressed as AgainstThis-he is the only one generally praising this treatment thus far.

Bar champ, thankfully he seems to have lost Internet connection.

So, I have my HT tommorrow. Kind of excited and a little nervous, but this is my second one. Wish me luck.

I know a lot of you are feeling negative about TRX2, but I don't think that it's going to work right away (if it is for real). I believe what 'Againsthis' is experiencing, and though a lot of you may not be experiencing the same thing, remember that everyone could react differently to it.

Think of it like pouring water and fertilizer on a dying plant. You can watch it everyday, but it will seem like nothing is happening. Also, a lot of your are still experiencing shedding...well, it is true that when you start any type of new regimen, in most cases, you will expeireince even more shedding, which is a good sign of the treatment working.

I've taken only 3 days of the treatment but had to stop Feb 21st, since I have my procedure coming up. But I can't wait to get back on it a week from now to see if this is the real deal.

Another thing guys, if this TRX2 works, imagine all your miniturized hairs thickening up...and then a couple years down the line (hopefully 2013) Histogen will be available and we can drop this product. There is a lot to look forward to fellas.

Quote Originally Posted by Deluxe View Post
    So, I have my HT tommorrow. Kind of excited and a little nervous, but this is my second one. Wish me luck.

I know a lot of you are feeling negative about TRX2, but I don't think that it's going to work right away (if it is for real). I believe what 'Againsthis' is experiencing, and though a lot of you may not be experiencing the same thing, remember that everyone could react differently to it.

Think of it like pouring water and fertilizer on a dying plant. You can watch it everyday, but it will seem like nothing is happening. Also, a lot of your are still experiencing shedding...well, it is true that when you start any type of new regimen, in most cases, you will expeireince even more shedding, which is a good sign of the treatment working.

I've taken only 3 days of the treatment but had to stop Feb 21st, since I have my procedure coming up. But I can't wait to get back on it a week from now to see if this is the real deal.

Another thing guys, if this TRX2 works, imagine all your miniturized hairs thickening up...and then a couple years down the line (hopefully 2013) Histogen will be available and we can drop this product. There is a lot to look forward to fellas.
    Good luck with your HT. For sure it's differing metabolisms and states of loss perhaps. Early days, I can't possibly give a concrete opinion on TRX2 yet, I do think things are afoot ever so slightly, just can't be sure so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Deluxe View Post

Out of curiosity who's your doc?

A good, positive anecdote for you all.

I generally discuss my hairloss with no one. If it is brought up in conversation, I readily admit it so I don't take any flak, but I don't go around chumming with the Norwood Spotters Anonymous, if you catch my drift.

There's one other lifelong friend that I'll occassionally openly discuss hairloss, despair and possible treatment with. I only see him every six months or so, due to us living so far apart. Last time we had met (<6 months ago) I had mentioned jokingly that an English witch doctor is brewing a magic hair-pill and we shouldn't worry, shit would be taken care of.

I saw him again this week and though by now ALL the fuzz is growing beyond the 1cm mark and pigmenting, didn't mention anything. My friend had a VERY good idea about the true extent of my hairloss. So, when I was least expecting it, he looks at me and goes "The English dude's pill is working, isn't it?"

And I told him what I'll tell you: I'm not sure yet. Maybe it's my natural hair cycle. But if this keeps up past month 4 where new growth can be clearly visible and LONG, I'm recommending this from the rooftops.

Also note, I am a very "light" case, being a NW2-2.5 and destined for NW3 -no long history of NW7 or anything in my family. Also 29 years old. This could have a lot to do with the results I am experiencing.

Anyhow, to have someone OUTSIDE the circle come up to me and be like "You did something for your hair" was the best ****ing encouragement I could have at this point.

Shedding still down to a minimum and existing hair visibly thicker. I can go with my hair unwashed for at least 8 more hours now before it starts looking see-through in places and ratty. That is a MAJOR improvement over what I was experiencing, say, 6 months ago.

Keep up the fight brothers, wait for the one month mark and tell me what you observe. If things go as I hope, I'll have some pretty ****ing sweet comparison pictures in a month and a half

Just started. Got 2 months of TRX2 sent to the USA. I'm noticibly thin but not receding. Hopeful yet cautious.

Can't lie, I was quite skeptical about the product and the glad-handing certain members of this forum gave TRX2. I was even more skeptical when he offered an early discount. When he was publicized as an entrepreneur, I shit canned him. Then I was lolled in, because **** it, the only thing to lose is hair (and some chedda).

And I ain't takin no pharmaceuticals either. Although their very effective at what they purport to accomplish, they always seem to carry crazy side effects. About propecia My dermatologist said, "they tested the he'll out of this on mice, and nothing happened." Ha, thanks doc, this overpriced petro based chemical never introduced into the human body for centuries of evolution will never enter my body. I'll take an overpriced food supplement from some
    British guy instead.

Will keep y'all posted.