+ Reply to Thread
Page 109 of 465 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 159 209 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

Jcm didn't you say you were seeing fuzz? Wasn't sure and hey against + champ how's it coming for you guys? Its kinda tiring hearing people just put this down and speculate. Until we see results (which i don't realistically expect til month 6 or so) let's just talk about what's actually happening cuz people seem to be already experiencing some changes.

Shedding still at an all time low, hair feels stronger and thicker, the fuzz is DEFINITELY growing, it's about an inch long now.

I'm quite positive about the way this is going. If it's a placebo effect, it's sure lasting a hell of a long time. I'm also busy living life and not worrying about hair one bit, maybe that is helping too, eh?

Well that sounds great if you have these results now and you're not BSing us then imagine what it'll be like by the 8 month mark the TRX2 site says to look for

Indeed, that's the very knowledge that's lighting the fire under my ass so to speak.

If these initial three months are as promising as this, I can only imagine the smile on my face on months 3-6 and the POSSIBLE wonderment at 6-onwards.

Anything goes...except my hair.

And that makes me happy for now

This product is one of the classiest scams I have ever seen. Gotta hand it to this clown Whitfield, what he doesn't realize is that after this his name will be so washed he won't be able to get a ****ing car loan.
    Its funny though how some people still try to convince themselves and others how a simple food supplement can make miracles.

Can't say I feel as positive as AgainstThis, but then again I've only been on it a qtr of the time he has.

I can def see short fuzz in the gap in the centre of my hairline, can't be sure it's not a fading hairline yet tho.

Plus my shedding is same as always.

Oh yeah, perhaps out bodies were lacking in these nutrients, hence some positive reports?

I dunno, my verdict is still out on this.

To be honest I have some fuzz at my temples too, not sure how much of it was there prior to the start.

But I do now on the right temple the fuzz increased for sure, and also some of them turned slightly pigmented. 100% sure about that. (coincidence maybe? dno)

It's not a lot at all, can't even be seem on my camera but I'ts there for sure.

As for my hair overall though, same as ever.

Will keep obsessively checking lol

I still don't believe in this, but hope it works.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSurfer View Post
    This product is one of the classiest scams I have ever seen. Gotta hand it to this clown Whitfield, what he doesn't realize is that after this his name will be so washed he won't be able to get a ****ing car loan.
    Its funny though how some people still try to convince themselves and others how a simple food supplement can make miracles.
    Have you been taking trx2 long enough without any results to back up your claims? Why are you putting this down so hard when there are people saying they see positive changes?

At the end of the day, even if any of us do claim decent gains, and show pics, there's always going to be people that will not believe the pics.

Ultimately it's up to anyone interested to bite the bullet and try it themselves, or forever be in doubt.

I'm trying it, and that's that, not sure it'll be worth it, and even if I think it is-plenty of ppl won't believe me

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    At the end of the day, even if any of us do claim decent gains, and show pics, there's always going to be people that will not believe the pics.

Ultimately it's up to anyone interested to bite the bullet and try it themselves, or forever be in doubt.

I'm trying it, and that's that, not sure it'll be worth it, and even if I think it is-plenty of ppl won't believe me
    Yeah exactly. Whatever I'm gonna try it and post pics when I do. And concerning the people who are taking it with no results; its only been a month so that's not too discouraging yet