+ Reply to Thread
Page 106 of 465 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 156 206 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

Regardless i still want my hair back hahaha. Then maybe i can do both. Grow my hair or buzz it bald ya dig.

I believe it is a matter of choice. Would you take cut it short, take it long, or shave it completely. With healthy growing hair you have a choice, but with baldness that choice is taken away.

Hmm I really do wonder what will the results be for trx2, but we have to wait for another 3 or 4 months, at least, to hear the verdict.

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    Also.... is it true that even NW7 men have microscopic hairs?
    Certainly many NW7 men still have a crop of tiny vellus hairs on their heads, some seemingly more than others.

Inactive

And how on earth did Histogen grow 85 hairs in a 1.47cm2 area of NW 6 scalp if there exists a point of no return?
    Perhaps through the formation of new follicles rather than through the resuscitation of miniaturized follicles?

I really believe hairs NEVER DIE they just miniaturize albiet to the level of near nonexistence, baldness isnt the loss of something, it is a transition, your hair turns into the type of hair you have on your hands and feet
    Perhaps so. Or maybe some take longer to completely "die" than others.

Quote Originally Posted by gmonasco View Post
    Perhaps through the formation of new follicles rather than through the resuscitation of miniaturized follicles?

Perhaps so. Or maybe some take longer to completely "die" than others.
    Would 85 hairs in an area like that provide adequate density?

Inactive

Would 85 hairs in an area like that provide adequate density?
    Depends on factors such as which part of the head you're talking about, the hair characteristics of the person in question, whether all of those 85 hairs are normal terminal hairs, etc.

Hey, new here but I've been following the thread since like page 11 lol. I heard of TRX2 from that Pharma list and then found this. I'm 20 and have a receding hairline (although its always been a high hairline kinda like Daniel Craig or Thom Yorke since I was even like 14) but lately I've noticed more shedding and thinning at the hairline and sides of my head. Still thick at the crown but idk if my cowlick is thinning- can't really tell. I'm seriously considering getting TRX2 to hopefully hold me over until the next big thing (or a HT). If I order I'll be willing to post pics for you guys so you know I'm not BSing. (And although I'm optimistic because this doesn't really seem to be a typical scam, I'm not going to try to sell the product like some posters on here...)

I was wondering if anyone here experienced shedding (or increased shedding) in general while on the product? If you look at what the product contains, none of the components can actually DAMAGE your hair, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Flowers View Post
    Hey, new here but I've been following the thread since like page 11 lol. I heard of TRX2 from that Pharma list and then found this. I'm 20 and have a receding hairline (although its always been a high hairline kinda like Daniel Craig or Thom Yorke since I was even like 14) but lately I've noticed more shedding and thinning at the hairline and sides of my head. Still thick at the crown but idk if my cowlick is thinning- can't really tell. I'm seriously considering getting TRX2 to hopefully hold me over until the next big thing (or a HT). If I order I'll be willing to post pics for you guys so you know I'm not BSing. (And although I'm optimistic because this doesn't really seem to be a typical scam, I'm not going to try to sell the product like some posters on here...)
    'some posters on here'? I think you mean one, thechamp?

Anyway good luck trying it out.

I highly doubt this is going to work TBH.

HIGHLY