Trx2? - Page 106 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 106 of 465 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 156 206 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

  1. #1051
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    444

    Default

    Regardless i still want my hair back hahaha. Then maybe i can do both. Grow my hair or buzz it bald ya dig.

  2. #1052
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    497

    Default

    I believe it is a matter of choice. Would you take cut it short, take it long, or shave it completely. With healthy growing hair you have a choice, but with baldness that choice is taken away.

    Hmm I really do wonder what will the results be for trx2, but we have to wait for another 3 or 4 months, at least, to hear the verdict.

  3. #1053
    Inactive
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    883

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    Also.... is it true that even NW7 men have microscopic hairs?
    Certainly many NW7 men still have a crop of tiny vellus hairs on their heads, some seemingly more than others.

  4. #1054
    Inactive
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    883

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    And how on earth did Histogen grow 85 hairs in a 1.47cm2 area of NW 6 scalp if there exists a point of no return?
    Perhaps through the formation of new follicles rather than through the resuscitation of miniaturized follicles?

    I really believe hairs NEVER DIE they just miniaturize albiet to the level of near nonexistence, baldness isnt the loss of something, it is a transition, your hair turns into the type of hair you have on your hands and feet
    Perhaps so. Or maybe some take longer to completely "die" than others.

  5. #1055
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,744

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gmonasco View Post
    Perhaps through the formation of new follicles rather than through the resuscitation of miniaturized follicles?



    Perhaps so. Or maybe some take longer to completely "die" than others.
    Would 85 hairs in an area like that provide adequate density?

  6. #1056
    Inactive
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    883

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    Would 85 hairs in an area like that provide adequate density?
    Depends on factors such as which part of the head you're talking about, the hair characteristics of the person in question, whether all of those 85 hairs are normal terminal hairs, etc.

  7. #1057
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    254

    Default

    Hey, new here but I've been following the thread since like page 11 lol. I heard of TRX2 from that Pharma list and then found this. I'm 20 and have a receding hairline (although its always been a high hairline kinda like Daniel Craig or Thom Yorke since I was even like 14) but lately I've noticed more shedding and thinning at the hairline and sides of my head. Still thick at the crown but idk if my cowlick is thinning- can't really tell. I'm seriously considering getting TRX2 to hopefully hold me over until the next big thing (or a HT). If I order I'll be willing to post pics for you guys so you know I'm not BSing. (And although I'm optimistic because this doesn't really seem to be a typical scam, I'm not going to try to sell the product like some posters on here...)

  8. #1058
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Voorburg, The Netherlands
    Posts
    237

    Default

    I was wondering if anyone here experienced shedding (or increased shedding) in general while on the product? If you look at what the product contains, none of the components can actually DAMAGE your hair, right?

  9. #1059
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,623

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flowers View Post
    Hey, new here but I've been following the thread since like page 11 lol. I heard of TRX2 from that Pharma list and then found this. I'm 20 and have a receding hairline (although its always been a high hairline kinda like Daniel Craig or Thom Yorke since I was even like 14) but lately I've noticed more shedding and thinning at the hairline and sides of my head. Still thick at the crown but idk if my cowlick is thinning- can't really tell. I'm seriously considering getting TRX2 to hopefully hold me over until the next big thing (or a HT). If I order I'll be willing to post pics for you guys so you know I'm not BSing. (And although I'm optimistic because this doesn't really seem to be a typical scam, I'm not going to try to sell the product like some posters on here...)
    'some posters on here'? I think you mean one, thechamp?

    Anyway good luck trying it out.

  10. #1060
    Senior Member KeepTheHair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    HAIRMAX LASERCOMB = SCAM
    Posts
    1,214

    Default

    I highly doubt this is going to work TBH.

    HIGHLY

Similar Threads

  1. thomas whitfield trx2 hair loss treatment
    By joe from staten island in forum Introduce Yourself & Share Your Story
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-15-2010, 01:32 PM
  2. Trx2
    By Balding Celebrities in forum Hair Loss Treatments
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-18-2010, 02:47 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

How to improve my business?
10-12-2022 12:23 PM
by Akim
Last Post By mavife1086
Today 07:48 AM
What is The Baby In Yellow?
Yesterday 11:47 PM
Last Post By Annarose
Yesterday 11:47 PM
Is FUT less preferable nowadays or..
08-31-2019 11:27 AM
by dustinb
Last Post By Matlee
Yesterday 11:12 PM
The Bald Truth November 4th, 2022
11-04-2022 10:55 AM
Last Post By barterelderly
Yesterday 07:04 PM
New hair care regime based on gene / anti-ageing science
02-22-2022 11:45 AM
Last Post By techart0
Yesterday 12:48 AM