+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 465 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

Thing is an excess of T grows breasts and blocking DHT which is a few times stronger than T also grows breasts - the take-home message is that hormones must be balanced. What I dont get is that from early ages you are exposed to Androgens, DHT - why on earth does baldness just suddenly start at the age of say.... 22? or 33? or even 45? Something triggers its onset, if that trigger is taken out of the game, even if you are genetically predisposed maybe you wont go bald!

Even the research from the Follica camp stated the cure was "DECADES" away... DECADE(>>S<<)??? LOL

Misery porking is a perma-curse of the male condition dudes, don't lose heart

Truth of the matter is, if you're rolling in the money, you're also rolling in the honeys. Who of course are in it for the money. You can look all the Brad Pitt you want, but without moolah, I guarantee you, you'll MAYBE shag some ugly extra-marital ***** every other month and in the dark of night after the age of 25.

Because women -not the teenage girls at your school champ, eh - care about security,stability, security and also, stability. You can look like a ****ing monster as long as you lay their nests with gold.

Make no mistake. What we do, we do for our dark, vain heart that remains alive, despite the brutal beating of the years.

And we're damn ****ing proud of it too.

Breaking news: Baldness drove uk national to become international drug lord.

@UK_
    Maybe for cure, but a good treatment that might be closer. I don't know, I think there is a good treatment happening in the next 2-3 years. But that is just my gut feeling. If it turns out to be a big disappointment, to heck with it. Atleast I had some hope to push me onwards.

When my balding really progresess I'm gonna shave my head and try to live on.

But I would at least like the possiblity of a much safer replacement for Propecia. Don't want to take risks with my hormone levels. It would be nice if Trx2 is that replacement.

Quote Originally Posted by AgainstThis View Post
    Misery porking is a perma-curse of the male condition dudes, don't lose heart

Truth of the matter is, if you're rolling in the money, you're also rolling in the honeys. Who of course are in it for the money. You can look all the Brad Pitt you want, but without moolah, I guarantee you, you'll MAYBE shag some ugly extra-marital ***** every other month and in the dark of night after the age of 25.

Because women -not the teenage girls at your school champ, eh - care about security,stability, security and also, stability. You can look like a ****ing monster as long as you lay their nests with gold.

Make no mistake. What we do, we do for our dark, vain heart that remains alive, despite the brutal beating of the years.

And we're damn ****ing proud of it too.
    Money? Bah! Theres 2.5 million unemployed over here - those that arnt are usually working in dead end jobs in call centres for a few carrots, yr average 3 bed home costs nearly 25 times what it did 30 years ago n crippling taxes conflated with a national deficit in the region of 300bn (&#163 doesn't give much hope n opportunity for those seeking a little asylum under the leaking tent of British economic neo liberalism.

Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    @UK_
    Maybe for cure, but a good treatment that might be closer. I don't know, I think there is a good treatment happening in the next 2-3 years. But that is just my gut feeling. If it turns out to be a big disappointment, to heck with it. Atleast I had some hope to push me onwards.

When my balding really progresess I'm gonna shave my head and try to live on.

But I would at least like the possiblity of a much safer replacement for Propecia. Don't want to take risks with my hormone levels. It would be nice if Trx2 is that replacement.
    Exactly - I feel ya - dont wanna screw with my hormones either, just a better treatment would suffice!

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    Exactly - I feel ya - dont wanna screw with my hormones either, just a better treatment would suffice!
    UK i turned into the same depressed, bitter person. I'm still waiting on the first dude to clown, so I can knock his teeth in. I know exactly how you feel but we still have histogen, acell and aderans etc to hope for. I know you been waiting on those results as well. I'm tired of waiting but if they turn out to be a succes, it will be worth the agony because it will bring us happiness and we'll appreciate life even more. Until then, **** the world!!! Ha

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    What I dont get is that from early ages you are exposed to Androgens, DHT - why on earth does baldness just suddenly start at the age of say.... 22? or 33? or even 45?
    Possibly because the effects of DHT are cumulative; possibly because hair follicles become more sensitive to androgens as we get older. Or possible due to some combination of the two.

Quote Originally Posted by CVAZBAR View Post
    UK i turned into the same depressed, bitter person. I'm still waiting on the first dude to clown, so I can knock his teeth in. I know exactly how you feel but we still have histogen, acell and aderans etc to hope for. I know you been waiting on those results as well. I'm tired of waiting but if they turn out to be a succes, it will be worth the agony because it will bring us happiness and we'll appreciate life even more. Until then, **** the world!!! Ha
    You know I have a lot of love for you guys, an I find it a privilege to be able to come here and speak to people in the same boat as me... We all want the same thing.. We all understand the gut churning depression associated with MPB...

And regarding Dr Ziering.. What a guy hey? He shared openly some great information regarding the HSC and answered all of our questions... I was shocked when he stated we will see some exploratory case study results in a months time.... Lets all wish the best to the participants and the researchers and hope they can hit the mark once again for phase I/II in spring.

You all shouldnt be so hard on the "porkers" ... and have some respect for others and yourself by not assuming that going for fatter women is somehow a compromise or depressing. Women weren't placed on this earth for us to judge them only by their porkability. Getting uglier ourselves through hairloss has few positive sides, but one of them might be to learn not be so critical of others because of their appearance.