Trx2? - Page 10 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 465 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

  1. #91
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Voorburg, The Netherlands
    Posts
    237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcdickhead View Post
    Yea maybe, but last time i checked most trolls have a thick, vivacious, full bodied head of hair..., Something you will never ever, ever have again "keep the hair." But hey don't kill yourself, some people look good bald...
    i'm sure you've heard of companies like adarans, histogen...you don't believe any of these have a chance?

  2. #92
    Senior Member KeepTheHair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    HAIRMAX LASERCOMB = SCAM
    Posts
    1,214

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcdickhead View Post
    Yea maybe, but last time i checked most trolls have a thick, vivacious, full bodied head of hair..., Something you will never ever, ever have again "keep the hair." But hey don't kill yourself, some people look good bald...
    nah my hair is actually extremely thick lately. I have some recession but my hair is great. No one even knows I was balding with this hair. My hair is way thicker than you would think. But it was crap few months ago and still has a lot of improvement to go. But you would be surprised if you saw my hair and the fact that I post on a baldness forum still. But my hair WAS bad at one bad.




    Your obviously the mad/sad one here man. I pity you. Your one of those people who want to lift their egos by breaking others' down. Kinda pathetic really. Others choose the option of helping people to lift their ego. Your a sad case. Registering just to troll me lol? Do YOU have no life? Are you that sad/pathetic that you have to do this? You don't even know me.

    Guess you think I am relevant? Thank you.


    But you remain extremely pathetic. Stop being mad at your own sad life. My hair is great, my financial situation is great. Everything is good for me.

    I don't have to take any anger out on anyone like you do. Grow up.


    I am not even a norwood 3 anymore really. As for cures. There is already a cure. Just needs to be released. trx2 testimonials look pretty good. I doubt they are fabricated or whatever.

  3. #93
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Voorburg, The Netherlands
    Posts
    237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KeepTheHair View Post
    nah my hair is actually extremely thick lately. I have some recession but my hair is great. No one even knows I was balding with this hair. My hair is way thicker than you would think. But it was crap few months ago and still has a lot of improvement to go. But you would be surprised if you saw my hair and the fact that I post on a baldness forum still. But my hair WAS bad at one bad.




    Your obviously the mad/sad one here man. I pity you. Your one of those people who want to lift their egos by breaking others' down. Kinda pathetic really. Others choose the option of helping people to lift their ego. Your a sad case. Registering just to troll me lol? Do YOU have no life? Are you that sad/pathetic that you have to do this? You don't even know me.

    Guess you think I am relevant? Thank you.


    But you remain extremely pathetic. Stop being mad at your own sad life. My hair is great, my financial situation is great. Everything is good for me.

    I don't have to take any anger out on anyone like you do. Grow up.


    I am not even a norwood 3 anymore really. As for cures. There is already a cure. Just needs to be released. trx2 testimonials look pretty good. I doubt they are fabricated or whatever.
    Funny you say there is a cure that needs to be released...I just looked at the website of Adarans yesterday and they released their results from a first protocol or something like that. Apparently their treatment works...you should check it out.

    The testimonials do look good on the website of trx2, but let's not forget that testimonials on hairmax lasercomb also looked pretty "real" and we all know how that worked out...

    This is what I find curious:

    1. Their final trials are not done yet. Only at the 3rd quarter of 2011 will the results be released of their last trial.

    2. They say they had fantastic results before this trial, yet they don't want to release them.

    3. There are no pictures of the results.

    4. They do have testimonials, but it's very hard to believe 4 testimonials without concrete evidence.

    5. How long does it take to get a patent on a treatment?

    On the other hand, what I do think is worth mentioning is that:

    1. Oxford University wouldn't put their reputation at risk if they weren't remotely sure they had a product that could work.

    2. It would ruin this guy's future if this doesn't succeed.

    3. Even in their e-mails to people on the convenience programme they mention advances in science of other companies. So it's not like they are saying "buy our drugs", but they are saying how science is advancing at a very fast tempo and they mention Aderans, Histogen, etc.

  4. #94
    Senior Member KeepTheHair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    HAIRMAX LASERCOMB = SCAM
    Posts
    1,214

    Default

    I agree with the points you make.

    I doubt this guy would ruin himself by making up/paying or using testimonials that don't represent legitimate results and real customers. That seems more likely to be real. The results they claim are very good also.

    I don't think oxford university has their name on the line that much? Though it keeps getting mentioned so maybe they don't mind that also.

    Them mentioning all other products and educating the public about treatments seem really good to me and makes me respect them more also.

    Hair loss solutions are always extremely slow, this has came very fast so give them that.

    It seems more legit than anything else at this point, that is why I bought some.


    This being the hair loss world... we know we shouldn't expect anything until we know it works. Having said that, experimenting and trying new things will one day work.


    Aderans and histogen etc have all very good solutions so far. Hair loss will be a thing of the past very soon. Extremely soon in the context of how long humans have been existed etc. Few years within our lifetimes it will be...gone.

  5. #95
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Just a few points here "keep the hair"

    Sometimes its necessary to make people realize how silly their actions really are. Me making fun of how you and a few others act insanely obsessive on this forum, is basically me giving you a lesson in social ettiquite. There is no way you talk about your thinning hair to any of your family and friends to this magnitude, people would send you to an insane asylum, or prescribe you an assload of zanax.

    In essence I was trying to help you, and make you realize how trivial and retarded it is to be a little girl and bitch constantly everyday. Sometimes its good to have a wake up call, receive a slap to the face (so to speak) accept things and man up. Me making fun of you was never to build my ego, but to call somebody out on this forum will help others snap out of the pussified coma that so many guys on here seem to be in... no offense lol

    Taking what i said on here personal, is absolutely ridiculous and somewhat funny...

    Me thinking you as relevant, now thats egotistical and downright conceited, no wonder you bitch about yourself going bald, you must be a self conscious metro-sexual turd, who walks to the bathroom every half hour to make sure your tampon is inserted perfectly straight.

    Again Im joking


    Me spending time on this forum every once in awhile(not several times an hour), is simply my curiousity and educating myself on an interesting condition that runs in my family. Knowledge is power, technology is increasing ever so rapidly. Hair transplant surgeons are shitting bricks right now because they know their time is up, for over charging self conscious and shy timid men into a shit deal. All though they will string it along even more so and claim multiple therapys are what is necessary to achieve that full head of hair... Yea ok, ... sharks!

    So to answer "Dutch Dudes," question of course there will be a solution within the (5-10) year period, its just a matter of time. The cure if I had to guess, (which Im no expert) will come a little later than that, its just a matter of time before people will genetically modify their kids attributes, which will be firstly reserved for the rich. HAHA


    P.S. there is no such thing as reversing a Norwood 3 inside a year, dont bull-shit yourself man.

    Dude, chill out, and stop taking everything so seriously (including your hair)...
    I may just Paypal you enough for a hair transplant if you can keep your posts down to a minimum, say a few a month, I know, you may get withdraws...

    McDickhead

  6. #96
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    35

    Default Trx2?

    I thought this was a thread about TRX2. It seems someone would rather discuss other topics. That`s cool with me as long as its in a different thread. Is there no moderation in these forums? Please, if your going to post in this thread keep on topic.

  7. #97
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcdickhead View Post
    Just a few points here "keep the hair"

    Sometimes its necessary to make people realize how silly their actions really are. Me making fun of how you and a few others act insanely obsessive on this forum, is basically me giving you a lesson in social ettiquite. There is no way you talk about your thinning hair to any of your family and friends to this magnitude, people would send you to an insane asylum, or prescribe you an assload of zanax.

    In essence I was trying to help you, and make you realize how trivial and retarded it is to be a little girl and bitch constantly everyday. Sometimes its good to have a wake up call, receive a slap to the face (so to speak) accept things and man up. Me making fun of you was never to build my ego, but to call somebody out on this forum will help others snap out of the pussified coma that so many guys on here seem to be in... no offense lol

    Taking what i said on here personal, is absolutely ridiculous and somewhat funny...

    Me thinking you as relevant, now thats egotistical and downright conceited, no wonder you bitch about yourself going bald, you must be a self conscious metro-sexual turd, who walks to the bathroom every half hour to make sure your tampon is inserted perfectly straight.

    Again Im joking


    Me spending time on this forum every once in awhile(not several times an hour), is simply my curiousity and educating myself on an interesting condition that runs in my family. Knowledge is power, technology is increasing ever so rapidly. Hair transplant surgeons are shitting bricks right now because they know their time is up, for over charging self conscious and shy timid men into a shit deal. All though they will string it along even more so and claim multiple therapys are what is necessary to achieve that full head of hair... Yea ok, ... sharks!

    So to answer "Dutch Dudes," question of course there will be a solution within the (5-10) year period, its just a matter of time. The cure if I had to guess, (which Im no expert) will come a little later than that, its just a matter of time before people will genetically modify their kids attributes, which will be firstly reserved for the rich. HAHA


    P.S. there is no such thing as reversing a Norwood 3 inside a year, dont bull-shit yourself man.

    Dude, chill out, and stop taking everything so seriously (including your hair)...
    I may just Paypal you enough for a hair transplant if you can keep your posts down to a minimum, say a few a month, I know, you may get withdraws...

    McDickhead
    I looked at your previous posts and if you are as smart you make yourself out to be you would know that vain,
    (as in being obsessed with your appearance) is spelled v-a-i-n as I recall a vein (v-e-i-n) moves blood through the body. Vivacious by the way does not normally refer to a persons hair but rather to their personality. I am assuming that you have a lustrous head of hair.
    If you don't believe that someone can reverse a NW3 to a NW2 or NW1 you might want to look at some of the pictures on Dr Robert Bernstein's website. Finally we all know that KTH is opinionated and sometimes his posts can be obsessive and one sided. Instead of tearing him down why not just ignore his posts. I am not here to get in an argument with you or anyone else. I simply wonder what pleasure you get from viciously tearing into other posters.
    If you want to be a comedian go do stand up.
    Like yourself I come here for information that will help with hair loss but none of the posters expect to have the piss taken out of them.
    I also doubt that any of the hair transplant surgeons especially the ones who post here regularly are "shitting bricks"
    When there is a better therapy they will be the ones who provide it.
    As Doctors Cooley and Hitzig have proven advances can come quietly and unexpectedly.

    I am a peaceful observer with my own opinion. Thanks.

  8. #98
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    618

    Default

    Guys, he calls himself McDickhead. We really don't need to take anything he says seriously as he couldn't be a more obvious troll if he tried.

    He clearly doesn't understand hair loss because he thinks its vain to worry about it. Vanity, for starters, means thinking you're handsome. None of us are stupid or deluded enough to believe we're handsome despite hair loss; if we were we'd be posting with those idiots on the 'Sly' website.

    Also, I hardly think it's vain to simply not want a condition that makes you a social outcast. If it's vain, then it's also vain to not want to wear an 'I'm a C**t' t-shirt in public or to worry about having no teeth.

    I'm sure many guys suffering hair loss, especially those of us in our 20s, aren't remotely worried about looking like Brad Pitt. All we want is the means to conform with our peers instead of being the faceless 'bald' one.

    Those astute enough among us to observe social behaviour also note that rejection in all aspects of ones life are significantly increased with baldness.

    It's all about wanting conformity, not being vain.

  9. #99
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    152

    Default

    Keep the Hair, I'm amazed that you were able to order this on their website using a credit card. I have tried 4 different cards and not a single one has worked. I still find the order form on their site to be fishy. Sometimes it will produce a drop down box for you to select the state. And even then, that drop down box only last for a second or two before it disappears and you are no longer able to select which state your billing address is in.

    Dickhead, please stop cluttering the thread.

  10. #100
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    618

    Default

    The science side of the operation is well managed. The business side of the operation is amateurish. This is probably in no small part because they have limited funds from their sponsors and wisely spent it all on the science. The system is now generally operable for those of us in Europe, but I'm not sure about the USA.

    Of course, this could all be a scam to get your money. However, I doubt that, not least because of the authenticity and reputations of the people behind the project. People like Whitfield, a PhD who has already proved himself to be a successful scientist and entrepreneur, doesn't need to make a living out of dodgy hair scams, especially given that he would end up in prison for doing so from the UK or the EU.

Similar Threads

  1. thomas whitfield trx2 hair loss treatment
    By joe from staten island in forum Introduce Yourself & Share Your Story
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-15-2010, 12:32 PM
  2. Trx2
    By Balding Celebrities in forum Hair Loss Treatments
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-18-2010, 01:47 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

New hair care regime based on gene / anti-ageing science
02-22-2022 10:45 AM
Last Post By Rodneyy
Yesterday 04:50 PM
The Bald Truth For Friday, September 30th, 2022
Yesterday 02:46 PM
Last Post By JoeTillman
Yesterday 02:46 PM
Dr Resul Yaman Hair Clinic - 2960 Grafts Result
Yesterday 07:28 AM
Last Post By Resul Yaman, MD
Yesterday 07:28 AM
Advice for successful gambling in an online ****fight game
09-29-2022 08:54 PM
Last Post By Asd60906
09-29-2022 08:54 PM
How can I promote my own business?
08-31-2022 01:29 PM
Last Post By elizabetronny
09-29-2022 05:24 AM