Threaded View

Default Need help! 1st HT a nightmare

When I was 23 years old I decided to go to a HT center in Virgina Beach, VA where I lived at the time to get consultation regarding my reseding hairline. I wanted density to the frontal area of my hair. I went to a surgical center who claimed to provide follicular unit hair transplantation. During my consultation, I was told that I needed a total of 2400 grafts which would provide me the amount of density that was needed for my hair texture. 7 months later, I notice that I had little to no hair growth and after a year still no growth.So I went back to the HT center in VA and they convinced me to undergo another HT procedure to add additional 1500 more grafts. I proceeded with the procedure and only received a little hair growth and when I confronted the surgeon he advised me to take propecia but I had an allergic reaction so I had to stop taking it. Since then, I have been so reluctant to pursue hair or scar repair procedures. Now I am 31 and to this day no results! I'm so ashamed of myself for doing this. When I cut my hair short the donor scar is huge. So now I am depressed and I isolate myself from my family and friends due to my embarrassment and self-esteem.Can someone please help me find a replicable HT center in the Dallas/ Ft Worth area or a solution to my dilemma. I attached photos of the horror that I have encountered.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	2ND pic after 1st HT.jpg

Size:	93.8 KB
ID:	7216   Click image for larger version

Name:	scar after 1sT HT.jpg

Size:	94.2 KB
ID:	7217   Click image for larger version

Name:	front hairline.jpg

Size:	95.8 KB
ID:	7218