+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Ru 58841

Default Ru 58841

This thread isn't about growing any hair back but rather preventing hairloss.

I started researching about hair the different phases ect... I stumbled on some random products that claim to help, which I searched here on these forums. Some had several threads about it being a scam, a couple had no threads about it, but have read about it on other forums with less than positive reviews.

I then came across this thread on the hair loss help . com forums which they kept referring to this product called RU. I thought it was an acronym, but the whole name is called RU 58841

I've done a little research about it, but its late and have school in the morning.
    Heres one of the things I found:

http://www.************.com/html/RU5...tinterview.cfm
    hair loss help

I know allot of people use nizoral, Nioxin and such to prevent further hairloss, so lets see if there is anything better!
    any further research, input, opinions?

I think RU works, really well. But making it yourself and the lack of information on the drug is enough for me to never really use it. I am not going to buy it in bulk and make it myself etc.

RU is said by some to be better than fluridil. Eventhough they are both expensive, fluridil comes ready to use and is a great product in combination with finasteride. It should stop MPB dead in it's tracks.

I use finasteride, fluridil and spironolactone lotion. Finasteride once or twice daily and then 1 application of either flu or spiro on the hairline. It is working great for me my hair is not getting worse but actually still looks a ton better than when I first started my regimen.

I read about making it yourself which sounded kind of weird to me and its also a little concerning thinking about a product which hasn't been around for a long time, the effects it might have.

Maybe if I get desperate, I'll use it, but other than that I'm stick with finasteride.
    I've heard mixed responses about fluridil, so I"m gonna wait to hear/see results from you or other people trying it

What mixed responses have you heard?

You shouldn't ever stop taking finasteride. I use it WITH finasteride. Alone I doubt it will be enough. I just don't trust finasteride enough on my hairline alone to only use it...so I use something extra to make sure I keep what I have.

Oh no I'm not going to stop fin at all. I'm going to stay on it for atleast a year or if the doc finds another reason why I'm loosing an insane amount of hair...

Fluridil I dunno, it doesn't have enough data for me to invest in. I'm really considering just using *******15-PLUS or maybe just minox...

Quote Originally Posted by KeepTheHair View Post
    I think RU works, really well. But making it yourself and the lack of information on the drug is enough for me to never really use it. I am not going to buy it in bulk and make it myself etc.

RU is said by some to be better than fluridil. Eventhough they are both expensive, fluridil comes ready to use and is a great product in combination with finasteride. It should stop MPB dead in it's tracks.

I use finasteride, fluridil and spironolactone lotion. Finasteride once or twice daily and then 1 application of either flu or spiro on the hairline. It is working great for me my hair is not getting worse but actually still looks a ton better than when I first started my regimen.
    Hi KeepTheHair - where do you get your fluridil from?

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    Hi KeepTheHair - where do you get your fluridil from?
    Hi UK..... i guess your based in the UK, obviously!!

I literally got my fluridil in the post this morning. Eucapil its called

Eucapil been around many years and ru58841 goes back to the 90s i think a lot of talk on other hair sites says eucapil-fluridil does not do much and ru58841 is as good as topical flutamide but with no side affects,as said its expensive in powder form and needs to be kept in freezer in powder form in air tight container.
    Ru58841m is the powder to go for and is around $450 for 10grams you take a small amount of powder out of fridge and mix it in weekly batches.
    I was going to buy some but i still think that you have to use minox with it as its an antiandrogen you need a regrowth agent as well .

Yeah I want to use RU as well. If fin worked for you, it can stop your shedding at best no regrowth with RU.

I don't expect regrow I just want to save as much hair as I can till HSC/Replicel come out.

There isn't a reliable source of RU at the moment, I don't trust the chinese. So I'll just be waiting for the american source to open shop again.

Hi mara is the american shop going to start selling again as the fda may well interfere i think faith eagle was ok but dut on the other forum uses kane.